Toyota

Toyota Employer Reviews

hardworking and fun work place
Team Leader (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXJune 6, 2014
this is a good job i just want to move on and try sumthing new in life
Strong cultured corporation
Truck Assembly Production Operations Engineer (Former Employee), Fremont, CAJune 3, 2014
Company culture strongly instilled from top down onto frontline employees, great morale, excellent team atmosphere
Temp Job
Inventory Clerk (Former Employee), Owings Mills, MDMay 26, 2014
The time I was there, Toyota was very supportive in my academic schedule. Each floor had a break room with a TV and they had several vending machines.
Challenging, Diverse, Collaborative, Relationship Focused
Marketing Director (Current Employee), Torrance, CAMay 19, 2014
Pros: the company has some of the best processes, people and products in the industry
Cons: toyota can take a long time to make decisions which slows progress
In my 15 years at Toyota, I have held 10 different positions from regional marketing, digital marketing, marketing analytics, product management and various planning and distribution positions. The culture at Toyota is collaborative and challenging. It offers great variety and the ability to grow your skills in many facets of marketing, business planning, – more... product management and sales. – less
Toyota Financial is a good place to work.
Administrative Exchange Specialist (Current Employee), Owings Mills, MDMay 9, 2014
Pros: flexiable schedule
Cons: compensation
Create,process and submit reports to our Corporate Office.I work with great coworker. The hardest part of my job is Communications skills as a whole within the company. The most enjoyable part is the team I work closely with, training new associate.
Toyota Financial Services
HR Coordinator (Former Employee), Owings Mills, MDMay 7, 2014
Great mentoring
Good Commute
Required training
Required traveling
Lots of work
Project Manager (Former Employee), Torrance, CAMay 6, 2014
A lot of work, and lots of hours, even with no proper onboarding.
It's a job
Front Desk (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXMay 2, 2014
It's a good job with decent pay, not my cup of tea but co-workers made the time there worth it
Overall a great place to work
Agency Administrator (Current Employee), Torrance, CAMay 1, 2014
Everyday there are challenges to overcome which help you grow as an Associate with your skills and personally. I've been provided opportunities to assist in the community and build networks within the company. Toyota promotes diversity and inclusion along with business mentoring to assist in personal business development.
Great place to work!
Sr. Director (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAMay 1, 2014
Pros: respect for people culture, stable revenue stream, great work/life balance, smart people, opportunities to learn
Cons: people tend to stay with the company a long time which inhibits career advancement
The culture of continuous improvement and respect for people is always top of mind! Toyota is a great place to work.
Administrative Clerk (Former Employee), Cedar Rapids, IAMay 1, 2014
Was a nice environment to work in. Went in and went to my cubical and worked on a computer, but also worked in mail room too. The co-workers where great and manager was nice. It was nice working in a clean and quite environment.
Fine job
stamping (Former Employee), INApril 30, 2014
Pros: decent money, 4 ten minute breaks and a 15 minute break, and a 45 minute lunch break
Cons: long hours and no time with family
working 6- 12 hour shifts a week is rough and hard on the body and gives you no time for family. In a typical day 17,000 strokes had to be produced. the co-workers are nice and trained well, the hardest part of the Job is not knowing if the press was going to break down from one minute to the next. The most enjoyable part is trying to set a new record – more... for the most strokes in a single night. – less
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Owings Mills, MDApril 27, 2014
Pros: benefits, pay, and the opportunity to join employee lease program for vehicles
Cons: schedules changing every 4 months
Pay was good. Benefits were great. I was able to join the employee lease program and get a brand new 2012 Toyota.
Fun working in the environment
Data Entry (Former Employee), Chandler, AZApril 22, 2014
Toyota was a very cool and place to work. I enjoy working multi tasking and growing more experience. What I hate most was the department was closing.
Used car sales man
Certified Sales Society Associate (Former Employee), covington laApril 21, 2014
I would sell and deliver preowned automobiles. I got bronze level for toyota certified used, and also silver sales society, due to units and excellent csi. I was also, used car sales person 3 years in a row.
Procuctive and fun work place
Collections Specialist (Former Employee), Owings Mills, MDApril 21, 2014
Pros: vehicles, games
Toyota is about diversity and inclusion. They make it fun to work there and believe in fair practices. I also feel that the pay is fair as well.
It was a fun work environment.
customer service representative (Current Employee), kennewick,waApril 11, 2014
Toyota center was a fun place to work. It had many perks of seeing customer interact and see their excitement.
Great place to work!!
Quality Control Technician (Former Employee), Jackson, TNApril 9, 2014
Pros: pay and benefits
Cons: heat
Toyota engine block foundry. Learned a lot about quality and integrity of products. Management was top notch. Co-workers were very hard working and always upbeat. Heat was the roughest part of the job but tolerable. Most enjoyable was atmosphere.
Fun place to work with free coffee.
Receptionist, Receptionists and Information Clerks (Current Employee), Greer, SCApril 2, 2014
A typical day at work would be scanning invoices into the computer, taking appointments and taking payments from customers from services done on their vehicle. I have learned how to communicate better with the public and resolve any issues a customer has. The management is very professional. The Service Director is very understanding and takes care – more... of his employees. The hardest part of the job is when the service department gets really busy and i have to multi-task. The most enjoyable part of being a cashier at Toyota is that the employees there are like family to me. We all make our workday a fun and memorable one! – less
Okay Company
Service Writer (Former Employee), runnemeade, njMarch 27, 2014
Okay company small town mentality they finally fired the service manager who was a joke

About Toyota

Toyota Motor Corporation (Toyota) primarily conducts business in the automotive industry. Toyota also conducts business in the – Read more