TPC Group

TPC Group Employer Reviews

Good Entry- Level Operator Job
Process Operator/Engineer (Former Employee), Port Neches, TXNovember 2, 2013
Pros: working alone.
Cons: unscheduled shift changes and unending overtime fire guarding.
TPC is a great place to work if you enjoy overtime. You are allowed to drive into the plant to your work building and everyone pretty much leaves you alone. Management is strict and nit-picky.
Review
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Houston, TXAugust 9, 2012
Enjoyed working for here. Came in as contract and within six month I was full time. I gain most of the chemical industry experience at this company. I enjoyed my co-workers and the work well with management.

My achievement: Created five webpages Operations, Root Cause Investigation, Process Support Services, Process Safety Managements Environmental – more... Health Safety & Security and Reliability.

The most enjoyable part of my job was being part of the Emergency Operations Communication (EOC). My responsibility was accountability of employees during the emergency. – less
Good place to work, open to new experiances
LDAR Coordinator and Safety Tech (Current Employee), Houston. Tx.April 20, 2012
- Typical day consists of runnig the site LDAR program, coordinating leak repairs with Operations and Maintenance and ensuring all air monitoring equipment is operational
- Co-workers are easy to get along with
- Have leared alot about FTIR fence line monitoring technology
- Really enjoy working on Emergency response team
- Good Place to work

About TPC Group

Headquartered in Houston, Texas, TPC Group is a leader in providing highly specialized lines of chemical products to major chemical – Read more