TPI Staffing, Inc.

TPI Staffing, Inc. Employer Reviews

Machine Operator (Former Employee), Gray, TNJuly 29, 2014
Pros: fun and nice people to work with
Cons: the drive
A typical day at TPI was going in clocking in and seeing what machine I would be on for the day. some days I would be on different machines, because some tore up. My supervisor was really nice and so were my co- workers. I really liked working there, the only bad part was the drive to and from work. There was no bad parts besides the drive.
Helper/Laborer (Former Employee), Houston, TXJune 17, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: breaks and heathcare
learn alot about construction and working with great people
Inbound call center
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Nashville, TNFebruary 5, 2014
Pros: great hours, awesome people
Cons: insurance is always changing; therefore, i constantly have to research changes. most people are not knowledgeable about insurance.
I gather callers information to transfer to proper department with in Aetna Insurance company. I have to listen to the caller to find out exactly what they are calling for to ensure the caller goes to the proper department.
Traveling, lots of experience in subsea valves and engineering. A great experience with great people.
Contractor for Cameron (Former Employee), Houston, TXOctober 23, 2013
Pros: experience, contributed to the growth of clients and created better relationships, made for great networking
Cons: insurance, benefits, 401k
Ongoing learning experience while helping the President/CEO. Planning reports for projects as well as managing them. Conducting onsite visits and traveling throughout Houston and to Louisiana.
productive worktravel pay was good
Plant Refinery Worker, Fiberglass (Former Employee), Houston, TXSeptember 24, 2013
Pros: trvel pay excellent
Cons: no accident insurance
Travel payment was good .I had good people to work with Traveling from state to state
Assembler (Former Employee), Gray, TNApril 13, 2013
I would clock in and went to my line. Found out what i needed to do and done my job.
TPI was an unsafe, unstable, and dangerous workplace.
Painter (Former Employee), Newton, IAJanuary 21, 2013
Would paint 40 meter windmill blades in an oven wearing full face respirators and tyvek suits. Would spray primer and topcoat on it.
Tough place to work
QA Inspector (Former Employee), Newton, IAJanuary 4, 2013
Pros: just having a job
Cons: too many layoffs, when working 7 days a week, often 10-12 days, no balance
Tough working, co workers attitudes dismal.
Training was wonderful and effiicient, on the floor after training did not apply.
Managers and team leads treatment of co workers very rude
Good Staffing agancy
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Merrimack, NHDecember 11, 2012
Good people at TPI, just employers out there are really taking advantage of the market place.
Pretty good job.
Lead Person (Former Employee), Gray, TNNovember 28, 2012
was easy to make friends with co-workers. The work was usually steady. Advancements in pay was almost quarterly.
Loved the fact that we started small and grew almost every year
Customer Care and Operations Manager (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKNovember 19, 2012
My day started with staffing and reports from the previous day. I had to write them, analyze the phone reports, analyze the call volume reports, make adjustments to the call volume, Scheduling for the next week, do payroll for the previous week. learned how to better manage people and how to maintain my organization skills while adding responsibilities – more... to my position.
Our Management team was a fantastic team. I met with them almost daily and worked closely with them every day for 8 years.
I'm not sure that there was any hard part of the job. I learned a ton form thi scompany and would do it over again in a minute given the opportunity. Loved the company, loved the challenges, loved the people. – less
Good work environment, must have self motivation
- (Former Employee), Johnson City, TNOctober 25, 2012
Must be self motivated, not a lot of leadership from higher ups. Relaxed and low stress environment. Excellent co-workers.
PART TIME JOB
TEMP WAREHOUSE WORK (Former Employee), Enid, OKMay 26, 2012
ANOTHER PART TIME JOB TO HELP ENDS MEET.
WORKED AT THE ATWOODS WAREHOUSE IN ENID LOADING PALLETS WITH ORDERS FOR OTHER STORES.
WAS INTERESTING TO SEE ALL THE DIFFERENT ITEMS THAT STORES GOT FOR SALE ITEMS.
WORKED TILL I FOUND A MORE BENEFICIAL JOB TO GO TOO.
Restrictive and dogmatic management team
Co-ordinator, JFS Kenton, Jarvis (Former Employee), London and surrounding areasJune 3, 2014
Pros: providing events and opportunites to the local community
Cons: unpaidwork and oppressive management without agreed rewards
I was able to increase turnover threefold in 4 years as TPI co-ordinator. I received no additional reward for this and was instead victimised by an insecure Contract Manager. I would not recommend PPP-IML or Compass Group as employers.
i THOROUGHLY ENJOYED WORKING WITH CLIENTS ARRANGING WEDDINGS, ENGAGEMENT, THEATRE NIGHTS ETC and was privileged to – more... be accepted by them as the organiser and contract support for these family and community events. i was able to provide sporting and conference events to a multi-cultural community and felt a huge sense of reward and satisfaction from doing so despite the oppressive management regime. – less
Empresa dinâmica e agradável de trabalhar.
Auxiliar de Produção (Former Employee), São Paulo, SPFebruary 17, 2014
Pros: próximo de minha residência.
Cons: a empresa mudou de endereço.
Respeito com seus colaboradores. Organização e comprometimento com o trabalho.
llamadas para informacion
Teleoperadora en la campaña (Former Employee), teleoperadoraAugust 4, 2013
un trabajo un poco agobiante por la recepcion de llamadas y el mal genio de la gente, pero en general aceptable
podria ser mejor
soldador (Former Employee), Santiago de Chile, RMNovember 26, 2012
Cons: no hay descanso
soldar todo el dia, llegando hasta la hora de colacion, y despues nueva mente soldando toda la tarde... aprendi a soldar en varias posiciones, y en diferentes tipos de amperaje, y armar estructuras.

TPI Staffing, Inc. Photos