TPI Staffing, Inc. Employee Reviews

They Suck!
Temporary Employee (Current Employee) –  Claremont, NHNovember 25, 2017
They claim to be able to help anyone. I have been working with TPI for over 2 years and they have got me a handful of jobs! They pay Garbage and they do Not Communicate with the Clients at all about the Workers!
Pros
Cons
Everything, Pay Sucks, Hours are Ridiculous
Warehouse worker (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 29, 2017
I worked at gaffney and cruse oil and gas warehouse it was a temporary thing do to me going through a staffing agency the hours were good multiple breaks
Don't have medical benefits
Leader (Current Employee) –  Gray, TNOctober 11, 2017
They have no medical benefits. However, it is a fairly easy job. I don't think they really care about their people especially in emergencies. We get thirty minute non paid lunches and two ten minute breaks in an eight hour period. They also have air condition.
Pros
Air Condition
Cons
No health benefits
Temp services
Fork Life Operator (Former Employee) –  Harlingen, TXOctober 11, 2017
The job was very stressful and cutthroat, extremely long hours for little pay. The company is a staffing agency so they can end your assignment and place you anywhere in the rgv.
Pros
Cons
Little pay
Fast paced workplace where time goes by quick
Overnight Auditor (Former Employee) –  Willmar, MNSeptember 28, 2017
A typical day at work would consist of doing the nightly rounds. Checking the outside garbages, seeing what needed to be taken out for breakfast the next day, and reading previous shift notes. Then the auditor would start doing the paperwork for the day that had just finished. When the paperwork was finished then it was your responsibility to either finish or start the cleaning lists. Then when it was time, you prepped and put out the morning breakfast and assisted with checking out guests and keeping breakfast stocked.
Good
Production Moulding (Former Employee) –  Newton, IASeptember 16, 2017
I enjoy it. I enjoy making wind wine. I enjoy working in crew. I enjoy the hour and the pay. It was a good job. Just had to leave cause of the driving.
Very demanding with little training.
Materials/Quality Associate (Former Employee) –  Newton, IASeptember 5, 2017
I enjoyed my place at TPI, but did spend a lot of time figuring out how to do my job on my own, after being yelled at for making a mistake. TPI offered very little training and a lot of sink or swim kind of attitude.
good place to work if you actually like to work
Engineering Technician (Current Employee) –  Newton, IAAugust 18, 2017
TPI has a high turnover rate because it is good old fashioned hard work in an odd factory setting. you may not do the same task all the time or every day, but the people are great and it only keeps getting better. Anyone who quits or is fired is because they don't like the work or they get "tired" of actually working for their money, and or cant follow simple rules...
Indentured servitude!
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Enid, OKJuly 7, 2017
They place you in a position with the "option" to go permanent, but they let the trial period pass by, and when you ask questions they remove you and place you somewhere else, using you to fund their business and not finding permanent work for people, and when their support staff mess up, they cover it up by firing you, when I applied for unemployment from them they lied and faked documents,luckily I was smart enough to save everything and was able to prove my case.
Safe work enviroment
Carpenter/Laborer (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 21, 2017
I believe it takes a team effort to get the job done. I strive to make the company better and willing to take advice to learn. I'm eager to help, go the extra mile, and most importantly follow safety policies
Pros
Safe work enviroment
Cons
Hot work area
it was a good place when i work their
Assmbler (Former Employee) –  Gray, TNJune 14, 2017
I put heater to gather on a line with other .it was a good job. The people I work with was all nice. most of the management was okay too. Their nothing much to tell about this .for the most part their is nothing hard about the job I did and it was fun .made a lot of friends their.
Pros
it was okay
Cons
it was okay
fun job, challenging and i loved that part
NCR Repair (Former Employee) –  Newton, IAMay 23, 2017
hard job to learn but kept you on your feet and learning new things every day. People would come to you with a NCR or noncompliance report on a defect within the mold. it was then your job to grind away fiberglass layers in a stair step outward down to the defect and complete the removal, repair and fill in.
Steady hours
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Evergreen, ALMay 23, 2017
Steady hours and keep busy with steady work for the week making sure you don't run out of anything to work on so you don't have to stand around or be sent home early because of no work
I really liked working here but.....
Quality Team Leader C Shift (Former Employee) –  Newton, IAApril 9, 2017
I really liked working here but the managers are tyrants and generally overly willing to throw you under the bus. The positive side is great pay great hours and the employees are just darn nice people.
I found I wasn't very good at factory work. It was more about productivity and not on the detail.
Temporary Associate (Former Employee) –  Newton, IAJanuary 31, 2017
I thought I would try to work in a factory; however, I tend to make sure my work is correct. However, I fould factory work is more of a productivity and not detail. I was told several times that I needed to move faster.
TPI was a great company to work for
Director of Online Sales (Former Employee) –  Gray, TNNovember 3, 2016
Two months after this company hired me I was diagnosed with cancer. They went above and beyond to give me time I needed off, and also let me work from home at my own pace.
Pros
Worked at home
Cons
No healthcare
I enjoyed working for this glass company very productive
Welder/Fabricator (Former Employee) –  Evergreen, ALSeptember 15, 2016
While working at Tpi I learn many tricks and trades to welding such as tig welding, stick welding, mig welding, band saws, table saws, and powder coating!
great place
Associate weat lay (Former Employee) –  Newton, IASeptember 1, 2016
its a good place to work, I love it . my staff members were great. the only thing is when you have a family problem the need to understand it. because losing a great employe its bad just because they don't wanted to understand it. But its still the best job a ever had.
Pros
have breaks
Cons
working to many saturdays
TPI was enjoyable place to work
Blow Mold Process Tech (Former Employee) –  Amsterdam, NYJune 9, 2016
Processed injection and extrusion blow molding machines learned blow molding and injection molding processes management knowledgeable of plastics workers knowledgeable of plastics money and benefits were good
Pros
everyone knowledgeable of plastics operation money and benefits
Cons
company relocated
Company was broken out into segments and sold.
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJMay 18, 2016
TPI provided a very positive and creative work environment, exposing me to product development, international sourcing and manufacturing. They provided a wide variety of consumer products through both direct channels of distribution, as well as through structured licensing agreements.

Terms of employment were limited to a corporate restructuring process, where-by we built up diversity and brand equity, before the company was broken up and sold off.