TPI Staffing, Inc.

TPI Staffing, Inc. Employee Reviews

Excellent opportunity to help build a successful call center
Manager of Call Center, Customer Service (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: great work environment. great staff
Cons: inner turmoil among the owners of the company. contradictory decisions
Established a contact center environment for inbound customer service calls and outbound collections calls for TPI’s clients. Responsible for requisitioning and maintaining departmental equipment for employees and workstations.

Managed 30 exempt, non-exempt, and seasonal employees in Customer Care and Collections departments. Interfaced with all departments to ensure success, continuous improvement, and customer satisfaction.

Handled escalated customer situations with prompt professionalism and very high customer satisfaction success rate. Handled internal escalations with the same professional attitude and rate of success.

Managed the installation and programming of the company’s phone systems. Assisted in the pricing negotiation of internal telephone switches, equipment, and installation. Negotiated maintenance contracts for communications equipment and service. Responsible for ACD and telephone systems company-wide.
Productive, Social Setting
Crane Operator (Former Employee), Newton, IowaNovember 24, 2014
Communicate with others on what needs to be done, look at main priorities and try to get them finished in the amount of time needed. Would recommend a very good work environment.
I didn't like it there the pay was horrible.
Collector / CSR (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKAugust 27, 2014
Pros: weekends off
Cons: i didn't make much money there
I didn't like the company they were not positive people the managment team was very unprofessional.
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Gray, TNJuly 29, 2014
Pros: fun and nice people to work with
Cons: the drive
A typical day at TPI was going in clocking in and seeing what machine I would be on for the day. some days I would be on different machines, because some tore up. My supervisor was really nice and so were my co- workers. I really liked working there, the only bad part was the drive to and from work. There was no bad parts besides the drive.
Helper/Laborer (Former Employee), Houston, TXJune 17, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: breaks and heathcare
learn alot about construction and working with great people
Inbound call center
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Nashville, TNFebruary 5, 2014
Pros: great hours, awesome people
Cons: insurance is always changing; therefore, i constantly have to research changes. most people are not knowledgeable about insurance.
I gather callers information to transfer to proper department with in Aetna Insurance company. I have to listen to the caller to find out exactly what they are calling for to ensure the caller goes to the proper department.
Traveling, lots of experience in subsea valves and engineering. A great experience with great people.
Contractor for Cameron (Former Employee), Houston, TXOctober 23, 2013
Pros: experience, contributed to the growth of clients and created better relationships, made for great networking
Cons: insurance, benefits, 401k
Ongoing learning experience while helping the President/CEO. Planning reports for projects as well as managing them. Conducting onsite visits and traveling throughout Houston and to Louisiana.
productive worktravel pay was good
Plant Refinery Worker, Fiberglass (Former Employee), Houston, TXSeptember 24, 2013
Pros: trvel pay excellent
Cons: no accident insurance
Travel payment was good .I had good people to work with Traveling from state to state
Assembler (Former Employee), Gray, TNApril 13, 2013
I would clock in and went to my line. Found out what i needed to do and done my job.
TPI was an unsafe, unstable, and dangerous workplace.
Painter (Former Employee), Newton, IAJanuary 21, 2013
Would paint 40 meter windmill blades in an oven wearing full face respirators and tyvek suits. Would spray primer and topcoat on it.
Tough place to work
QA Inspector (Former Employee), Newton, IAJanuary 4, 2013
Pros: just having a job
Cons: too many layoffs, when working 7 days a week, often 10-12 days, no balance
Tough working, co workers attitudes dismal.
Training was wonderful and effiicient, on the floor after training did not apply.
Managers and team leads treatment of co workers very rude
Good Staffing agancy
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Merrimack, NHDecember 11, 2012
Good people at TPI, just employers out there are really taking advantage of the market place.
Pretty good job.
Lead Person (Former Employee), Gray, TNNovember 28, 2012
was easy to make friends with co-workers. The work was usually steady. Advancements in pay was almost quarterly.
Loved the fact that we started small and grew almost every year
Customer Care and Operations Manager (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKNovember 19, 2012
My day started with staffing and reports from the previous day. I had to write them, analyze the phone reports, analyze the call volume reports, make adjustments to the call volume, Scheduling for the next week, do payroll for the previous week. learned how to better manage people and how to maintain my organization skills while adding responsibilities to my position.
Our Management team was a fantastic team. I met with them almost daily and worked closely with them every day for 8 years.
I'm not sure that there was any hard part of the job. I learned a ton form thi scompany and would do it over again in a minute given the opportunity. Loved the company, loved the challenges, loved the people.
Good work environment, must have self motivation
- (Former Employee), Johnson City, TNOctober 25, 2012
Must be self motivated, not a lot of leadership from higher ups. Relaxed and low stress environment. Excellent co-workers.
PART TIME JOB
TEMP WAREHOUSE WORK (Former Employee), Enid, OKMay 26, 2012
ANOTHER PART TIME JOB TO HELP ENDS MEET.
WORKED AT THE ATWOODS WAREHOUSE IN ENID LOADING PALLETS WITH ORDERS FOR OTHER STORES.
WAS INTERESTING TO SEE ALL THE DIFFERENT ITEMS THAT STORES GOT FOR SALE ITEMS.
WORKED TILL I FOUND A MORE BENEFICIAL JOB TO GO TOO.

TPI Staffing, Inc. Salaries

$19.00 per hour
Administrative Assistant
$35,000 per year

TPI Staffing, Inc. Photos

TPI Staffing made the Book of Lists, thanks Houston Business Journal!
www.TPIStaffing.com