TPIS Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Suck
Superintendent (Former Employee) –  South Houston, TXAugust 17, 2017
This job is a job that's all it is is a job that working too hard they don't pay you enough money and they don't care about your family and I have nothing to do with it
Excellent company
Secretary to Human Resource Department (Former Employee) –  San Juan, PRJuly 25, 2017
Is a company that gives you the necessary tools so you can continue to grow professionally and develop yourself in the field.

The most I liked was being able to help the customer by always providing excellent service
Pros
Medical insurance, timely payments, overtime payments
Great Work Environment
Receptionist / Recruiter (Current Employee) –  San Juan, PRFebruary 10, 2016
TPIS has helped me in all aspects of my life. I didn't have the studies in Human Resources and that wasn't an obstacle for me in order to become a Recruiter. This job has motivated me to continue studying, which I currently do (online). Helping others is my passion and this company have granted me the opportunity to do what I discovered was what I was meant to do.
Unstable Job
Promoter (Former Employee) –  Bayamón, Puerto RicoSeptember 20, 2015
They tell you about a job the day before. Spent months trying to get paid. It can be months before they call you. You have to be on top of them to get paid.
Fast-Paced Job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Juan, PRSeptember 16, 2015
Very well organized, Fun office culture, goal driven, fast-paced, and rewarding to be a resource for creative professionals looking for work.
Job Placement Agency
Loss Mitigation Agent (Former Employee) –  San Juan, PRFebruary 21, 2015
Just work for them for several months. Doral hired me as a regular employee very soon.

They were always very professional.
Learning Place
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  San Juan, PRDecember 4, 2013
A typical day at the office was always busy but helping others to find job opportunities was always rewarding.
Very Productive
Sales Operation Administrator (Former Employee) –  San Juan June 7, 2013
Began doing sales reports, verifying deposits, doing sale mixes and all types of reports required for a good operations of the P.O.S. also made royalties payments, overage and mall lease negotiations
Pros
Do everything
comfortable work place
Loss Mitigation (Former Employee) –  Guaynabo, PRDecember 13, 2012
Have a very busy days. I learn different ways that I can help people to save their houses. That was I really good job, I start work in mortgage company in 1997 with Popular Mortgage to 2003 and then with R-G Mortgage in 2003 to 2005.
Selective type of enviorment
Administrative Assistant of Sales Operation (Former Employee) –  Open Mobile Guaynabo Puerto RicoDecember 4, 2012
Very relax working place , that demands o lot of attention to detail and minimum supervision