TPR Chicago a T-Mobile Premium retailer

TPR Chicago a T-Mobile Premium retailer Employee Reviews

Waste of time!
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Oak Creek, WISeptember 20, 2017
This jobs is crazy unorganized and Terrible management all around. They don't know what they are doing and will hire anyone, you will not get paid what you worked. If its full time you will only get 20to 31 hours. 40 is full time. Even the district manager is clueless, slow, Very Superficial, and Fake.
Pros
Left the Job
Cons
boring, won't pay you correctly, dumb managers
September 25, 2017

Hello,

My name is Hina and I work with the executive team on employee satisfaction - If you could, please reach out to me directly at Hina@tmoretail.com to address this issues, it would be greatly appreciated! We value all feedback & would like to resolve any issues. All feedack will remain anonymous!

Amazing Culture! Love TPRChicago
District Manager (Current Employee) –  IllinoisJune 28, 2017
I been working for TPR Chicago for many years now! There's a reason why I am still here! I love the culture , love the management, and I love sales! Commission is great! If you're a good employee and get your job done it is all easy! You can't be lazy and expect any company to be happy with you!
Pros
Commission, incentives, contests, spiffs
September 25, 2017

Hello,

My name is Hina and I work with the executive team on employee satisfaction - I am glad to hear this, please feel free to share any comments or thoughts we can do to make this experience even better!

The biggest Scam and worst TPR to work for PERIOD
Retail Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 14, 2017
Company doesnt pay their employees overtime pay, never payout correct commission payouts and consistently give their employees the runaround. Crooks and Im being nice about it, their Training department has no idea how to even sell which makes perfect sense because they only make enough sales to stay a float.

You dont HAVE to take my word for it, there are a multitude of individuals that left and have never been happier. With inexperienced upper management running the show there is no boundaries to how far they can screw up your pay and your overall view of T-Mobile.

There are so many better options out there, not saying go work for a corporate store however in this case dont choose TPR Chicago.
Pros
Cons
Low pay, almost no commission

Hello,

My name is Hina and I work with the executive team on employee satisfaction, it is unfortunate to hear about your experiance I am sure we can resolve all matter - If you could, please reach out to me directly at Hina@tmoretail.com to address any issues, it would be greatly appreciated! All feedack will remain anonymous!

Dont fall for it
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Norridge, ILJune 3, 2017
TPR Chicago is terrible!!! Company is overwhelmingly unorganized and management does not have any loyalty or respect for even the hardest working reps. Very poor training, lots of unexpected traveling with no reimbursement. Very low rate of pay, commission is paid incorrectly very often!!!! Not a good choice if you're trying to pay your bills!!!!
Pros
Flexible work days
Cons
Everything else

Great Place
Retail Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 22, 2017
Great Place to work!!
If you can Sell you can make a ton of Money.

Fast Pace envioroment.
Management is great, flexiable - if you get the job done and are good every work place is good.

Positive energy. Company is going through a great growth.
Doubleing the size of the company in 6 months.
Lots of opportunity to grow.
June 20, 2017

Thank you for sharing your experiance we are happy to have you part of TPRChicago Family.

TPRChicago

Fun work place but not so much compensation
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Niles, ILApril 17, 2017
At TPR your requirements are similar to any other job. You are required to be punctual, put on a smile, and help every customer that comes your way. Currently I work here and get payed $8.50 an hour and 10% commission. The work environment is something I enjoy. The only complaint I have is regarding the management and compensation. The management is always switching around. I've worked here for quite some time and have been through 3 district mangers. And from my experience they'll literally make anyone an Assistant manager. Hes the real reason I even want to switch my job. Extremely rude and vulgar with customers and us fellow employees.
Cons
Management and compensation
April 24, 2017

Hello,

My name is Hina and I work with the executive team on employee satisfaction - If you could, please reach out to me directly at Hina@tmoretail.com to address any issues, it would be greatly appreciated! All feedack will remain anonymous!

Hina

Want to know more about TPR Chicago a T-Mobile Premium retailer?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TPR Chicago a T-Mobile Premium retailer. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6