TQ Logistics, Inc. Employee Reviews

Good company to work for
Commercial Driver (Former Employee) –  Newark, DEJuly 30, 2017
I really enjoyed my job as a driver for TQ. The only reason I left the company is that they closed the local distribution center and relocated too far away.
Be Your Own Boss
Substitute Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Hanover Park, ILJuly 19, 2017
This location has one of the best and most talented managers I have ever worked for/with. Someone who actually cares about her employees. I would recommend this company.
Job Insecurity
Yard Driver (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAMay 9, 2017
I had a good thing going with this company. Then one night there was an incident in the yard of the company where I was contracted to, nobody from TQ was there on my side. And the incident was not my fault, I was in the wrong place at the wrong time. I was laid of from TQ without notice. I tried to file unemployment because I was told by TQ that I could, but couldn't because I was working and living in TN and TQ was based out of another state in which I never worked!
Pros
Good pay
Cons
insecure job, poor management
LINE HAUL DRIVER (Former Employee) –  Agawam, MAApril 29, 2017
Dedicated route salary paid decent pay. Well maintain equipment and weekend off. When I had an issue it was address quickly. I did a line haul from Agawam MA to Pittston PA drop n Hook and back to Agawam MA really enjoyed it.
Pros
Set routine
Cons
cost of family medical
Slow paced work
SWITCHER (Current Employee) –  Catawba, SCFebruary 18, 2017
At tq logistics my review would be that its a slow paced enviornment with little to do and no benefits for my family. When theres no work we had nothing to do but sit around or go home.
Productive and Challenging Environment
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Harvey, ILFebruary 13, 2017
I run the day to day operations for one of their accounts. I learned improved customer service techniques as well as further my ability to manage drivers in remote locations. The culture around the job site is upbeat lively. the hardest part of the job is managing the different personalities of the drivers as well as keeping the customer satisfied. I most enjoy completing a task that involves complete team work.
Pros
Flexible work schedule
Cons
on call 24 hours a day Monday thru Friday
Current driver
Driver (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 12, 2017
What you see on indeed is false you might make 43000 per yr if your route changes so does ur pay. Don't expect a safety bonus they will find a way to keep u from getting it I been driving 21 yrs all endorsements never had a ticket or accident missed 1 day of work my wife had surgery and that's why I lost safety bonus also I brought another driver on an never received a bonus referral for him so just because it looks good doesn't mean it is beware
Pros
Time off
Lots of miles
Driver (Current Employee) –  OhioNovember 17, 2016
As a route driver you have some long days and some short days, usually 2 long with early start hours and 3 shorter with slightly later start times. It's a salary position so 30 hours or 50 pay is the same.

They are serious about testing training constantly , they have speed monitors in truck if you go over 9 mph over speed limit and it beeps write up coming.

Company is on probation with csr so accidents and tickets are severely looked down on , seat belt tickets automatic termination.
Pros
Off early, bonuses
Cons
Miles early am start
Management unorganized and a bit prejudice.
Driver (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIMarch 22, 2016
Those that where like manager could show up late, damage equipment, take wrong routes, and get trucks stuck and walk away. Then still kept the job.
Those who did the job beyond expectations, and stayed within DOT regulations where encouraged to quit. Specially when you challenged inappropriate actions.
Pros
Great routes with decent pay
Cons
Unorganized and out side of DOT regulations. Turned rules to achieve their needs at all cost.
Great Job
CDL Hazmat Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Nazareth, PAFebruary 7, 2014
Would have liked to stay there as the job was secure, pay was pretty decent, no complaints on hours. Only problem I had was dock workers for ThermoFisher would always load pallets with Hazmat boxes on top of regular boxes which was unsafe and finally a pallet fell that was my queue to resign as that issue happen several times.
Pros
good hours, great pay, driver manager was good
Cons
because they are an outsourcing company no say in driver safety to the client
Good job security.
Transportation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Marietta, GAAugust 29, 2013
No advancement . No sick time. No overtime. No lunch breaks. No help on route.
Pros
Drive newer equipment.
Cons
Early start times. Late finishing times.
It was a good experience
Contact Robert Esworthy, Vice President (Former Employee) –  Newark, DEMay 21, 2013
My time at TQ Logistics was good. I started as a driver, left as an operations manager, and I would still be there if the operation hadn't closed.
TQ logistic
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Suwanee, GAAugust 1, 2012
I enjoyed the opportunity and work experience at TQ Logistics. I loved my co workers and management. what i enjoyed most was completing my job thoroughly, professionally, and punctually.
fun place
Customer Service Rep. /Receptionist & Cashier (Former Employee) –  West Caldwell, NJApril 20, 2012
Learning and working with good people. it was a reat experience.
Pros
learning
Cons
no problems
In house carrier for major electronics co.
Administrative Assistant/Logistics Billing (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMarch 21, 2012
TQ Logistics did not provide the benefits a larger employer could provide which is not a plus since benefits play a major role. The headquarters were in Atlanta, GA so only 4 employees plus drivers were in Ft Worth so there was no room to advance & job security was good for 5 years when the contract renewal comes around. I enjoyed the closeness of our Ft Worth staff and looked forward to going to work every day. It was very laid back and fun so this fact alone is what kept me there.
Pros
easy going group to work for
Cons
exp healthcare, no sick days
Class <A> truck driver (Former Employee) –  Orlando,FLJanuary 18, 2012
This was a nice place to work, Good people. Safe friendly enviroment.
Pros
good home time
Cons
time conflicts.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TQ Logistics, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8