What's in it for you?
TRAC Intermodal is an exciting place to work and attracts talented professionals for a variety of reasons. The company offers interesting and challenging work, great benefits, and is focused on customer satisfaction. Our culture is one of respect for the individual; our employees appreciate and embrace diversity.
Picture yourself working for a market leader:
The kinds of people TRAC hires are:
• Excited about being part of a great company
• Career focused
• Responsible and accountable
• Comfortable with diversity and change
• Professionals with experience and enthusiasm
• Able to work as members of cross-functional teams
Our employees are encouraged to learn more about a position or become more familiar with a position's requirements and success factors, and may interview for open positions at any time. We encourage "stretch" assignments, temporary roles, and project-specific teams to enhance skills and help employees develop a broad understanding of our business.
We have more than 600 employees in more than 22 offices throughout the United States, and our revenue has grown approximately 23% per year since 2011. Our employee population has grown nearly 50% for the past three years.
A few thoughts from our Vice President of Human Resources - Rich Hediger:
• TRAC offers more than just a job, it offers a career.
"Nearly 25% of our employees earned a new career opportunity during the past year; a promotion or a new position that develops new skills." - Rich Hediger, VP Human Resources
• TRAC is big enough that you can do something significant in this industry, but small enough that you can do something significant within the company.
Career Progression can occur in several ways:
• Advancing up functional individual careers ladders - progression within a job classification from a Level I to a Level II, to Level III, etc., as you gain experience and capability
• Progressing from an individual contributor to a "people-leader"
• Advancing to a leadership role of increasing scope and responsibility
• Transitioning laterally to gain broader organizational knowledge and personal experience – less
4 salaries reported
$47,717 per year
3 salaries reported
$52,268 per year
3 salaries reported
$100,000 per year