TRACE Employee Reviews

It's a really good temp services
Certified Medical Assistant (OccuMed) (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJanuary 13, 2018
Sometimes there is a lack of communication between the site and your rep but however over all i have enjoyed working through Trace and there compensation is unbeatable.
Pros
fast placement
Great Place to work
Recruiter / Office Services Staffing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Asheville, NCDecember 11, 2017
This company loves their employees and take great care of them.

Offer great pay with okay benefits. All of my managers have been wonderful and great to work for.
stressful and poorly managed
Front Desk Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Baytown, TX 77520December 11, 2017
While working for Trace i was told several times that rises and job advancements would be a for sure thing. After working there for a while i had been fed up several times and the manager could tell. Thats when he would pull me aside and assure me that my raise and advancement were coming soon. Never happened. When i put in my 2 weeks the manager was highly unprofessional and like a child walked away and ignored me. i was then told not to come back to finish my 2 weeks which took money out of my check.
I would not recommend or go back for any reason.
okay
Staffing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Macon, GANovember 5, 2017
Just an okay place to work. There are some really decent people who work there. Trace Staffing in Macon and Dublin are both some good places to do business with
Warehouse worker and night stocker
Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Glendale, AZNovember 1, 2017
This job is located inside the commissary inside Luke Air Force Base. It is a contracted company that stocks and intakes daily delivery of grocery. Company is contracted in most commissaries on Air Force bases across the US.
Great creative vision
Event Specialist (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHOctober 10, 2017
Best in the Business. Company is one of the most creative I have worked for. Job is demanding but rewarding. Great team to work with and owner is amazing.
ok
Clerical Temp (Former Employee) –  Statesboro, GASeptember 18, 2017
ok temp job, did not last as long as i Had hoped it would. enjoyed customers and co-workers, management at temp job was difficult at times, due to the person's personality.
So amazing in helping with anything i need
Medtech Supervisor PCA (Former Employee) –  Hendersonville, NCAugust 14, 2017
Trace staffing was so quick to find job placement for me in my field. Super easy to work with and always willing to listen with concerns. I couldn't be happier working with them.
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
Travel time
Very productive company for assignmenst to different companies for employees
Processor or Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Statesboro, GAAugust 10, 2017
The staff is very friendly, and they will listen to their employees. Always trying to find work for their applicants. The work culture can be diverts or acceptable to many different individuals from other cultures.

A typical day at work: Working in the warehouse can be challenging, busy and working long hours.
What have I learned: how the mechanics of the supply chain work in the physical aspects of the industry.
Management are very cleaver with working with employees when there is a issue with work. They are not always honest with pay.

The hardest part of the job: working long hours and handling heavy freight.
The most enjoyable is staying busy to past the time.
Pros
Work is secure for employees
Cons
Management does not have enhance work employees in find other tupe of work
Easy communication with management
Guest Services PBX Operator (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GA 31405August 10, 2017
Staff worked very closely with you for placement. They have an assortment of position for what ever career chose you are seeking from manufacturing to medical
Great company
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Asheville, NCAugust 7, 2017
Trace Staffing Solutions has a better than average training program and prepares you to jump in and be productive immediately. I love that there is no "typical day" - it is very diverse. I love to help people and it is a very rewarding position in that regard. Management is accessible and very willing to help you get to the next level.
A cult like environment
Staffing Manager (Current Employee) –  Savannah, GAAugust 3, 2017
The company is run almost like a cult, if you drink the cool aid you are good; if not you can be gone any day at any time!! The management is good about letting you work around special events that you may need to go to.
Cons
Front Desk Office Coordinator/Staffing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Pooler, GAJune 13, 2017
Day to day is a learning experience. There is nothing hard about the job. It is a good place to work when you learn the system, policy and procedures in the office.
very professional office
Welder/Fabricator (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 12, 2017
Hard working individuals who work there.
team oriented work place. whenever that contract ends the representative is always looking for the job. Always just a phone call away if you need any questions answered.
Pros
Employees take the extra step to help you.
Benefits
Too much drama and favoritism and constant threats to work faster or get fired
Nighttime and daytime stocker (Former Employee) –  Fort Sam Houston, TXJune 6, 2017
The benefits were great and the pay at the particular commissary I worked at was outstanding however, the management was never on the same page and everyone who worked there was not willing to do any more than what they saw fit. The worst employees were never bothered because they were all family members of the main boss. Nobody's job was secure except for their's. The work load and manual labor that went with the job usually drove new employees to quit within the first week or less and nobody was ever trained properly. In fact, I struggled for my first three months of employment because I was just told to get started but never told exactly how it was expected to be done. I asked questions and even the most seasoned of workers turned the other way or said they simply didn't know.
Pros
Benefits and hours
Cons
Drama favoritism and horrible management
Initially, fun and challenging then unexpectedly terminated without cause
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Macon, GAMay 16, 2017
This company has no problem terminating you with out ANY warnings either written or verbal or even little hints and without any opportunity to discuss the reason to terminate you.
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Baytown, TXMay 4, 2017
Unfairness , shortness of employees, stressful work place. They seem to not care about problems you having at home they just want u to show up for work
It was very unprofessional and unorganized
Hotel Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 24, 2017
She didn't stay in contact . The job didn't know we was there. They are rude once you start working for them. And they really don't care if you working or not .
Pros
Easy work
Cons
Barely work
nothing steady
Maintenance Tech (Former Employee) –  Macon, GAMarch 9, 2017
I've only worked in a couple temporary positions for trace, however none of the assignments were temp to perm which is a big deal to me. I'm very disappointed with the company.
Pros
na
Cons
no steady work
Terrible environment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAFebruary 22, 2017
Two thumbs down to: culture, environment, administration, management, communication.
No training, no respect to employees, favoritism, hypocrites, no room for advancement, dead end job.
Pros
You'll receive a paycheck
Cons
The existance of such place

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TRACE. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8