Successful State Farm agent is seeking a part-time Retention and Marketing Assistant to help with day to day customer service and marketing operations. Excellent opportunity to grow into a full-time position and advance in company. The selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Supporting agency growth and retention goals by effectively managing the office’s customer retention strategy
- Plan & help coordinate marketing events
- Handle social media marketing for office
- Prepare gift bags, marketing packets and other materials
- Support agent and sales team by greeting customers, taking telephone inquiries, tracking down information for applications and assisting agent in all types of administrative tasks.
- Setting appointments for agent
- Providing excellent customer service during every client interaction
- The position does require some sales and candidate will need to obtain Property & Casualty license.
- These are personal traits that will best help the associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Stress Tolerance - Job requires accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high stress situations.
- Judgment and Decision Making - Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Integrity - Job requires being honest and ethical.
- Initiative - Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
- Leadership - Job requires a willingness to lead, take charge, and offer opinions and direction.
- Achievement/Effort - Job requires establishing and maintaining personally challenging achievement goals and exerting effort toward mastering tasks.
- Dependability - Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Social Orientation - Job requires preferring to work with others rather than alone, and being personally connected with others on the job.
- Attention to Detail - Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Cooperation - Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
- Candidate must be very articulate, have a sense of humor, easygoing, but very disciplined. We need a culture fit!!
- 2-3 years of office experience required
- Associates or undergraduate degree is preferred
- Strong Computer skills
- Strong communication skills
State Farm agents are entrepreneurs that sell only State Farm Insurance and financial service products. This position is with State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employee of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs.