TracFone Wireless, Inc Employee Reviews

Good job culture.
iOS Developer (Current Employee), Miami, FLJune 15, 2015
the environment is really good,
i learned to much about UI especially about Auto layouts.
my co-workers are really friendly.
the only but thing is the hardware we use to work.
The work !
Fun, Challenging Environment but Limited Growth Opportunities
Sr. Manager (Current Employee), Miami, FLJune 14, 2015
Pros: Relaxed environment, good salary and benefits
Cons: Corporate politics, Advancement opportunities
You will never be bored at TracFone. There are different problems to tackle every day and Management expects you to interface with whomever necessary to resolve issues and meet your goals. But the politics there will hold anyone back who is not in the good graces of the Mexican corporate elite because the company is a wholly-owned subsidiary of one of the largest telcos in the world based in Mexico City. They will hire you and reward you handsomely for a job well done, but don't be naive enough to think that you'll run the company some day. Only certain individuals get ahead at TracFone, and they're either members of the right family or have close ties to people with influence in Mexico City.
Stable Company
Call Center Sales Administration (Former Employee), Miami, FLApril 4, 2015
Pros: Worklife Balance
Cons: Culture
Awesome company to be employed. Great management team, excellent benefits and compensation. This company really appreciates the family/work life balance.
Prouctive Work Place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Miami, FLMarch 9, 2015
Pros: work through lunches
Cons: short breaks
My responsibilities were to take inbound calls from cellular customers to apply minutes on their phone. Further moving positions in the company as the Shuttle Bus driver. Transport employees from the Shuttle stop to the work place.
Good for people in the telecommunications industry
Consultant - Script Writer (Former Employee), Medley, FLMay 27, 2014
For someone who is interested in the telecommunications industry, this may be a good start.
Growth Opportunities and a Company that invests in its employess
Sales Support Administration (Former Employee), Miami, FLMarch 24, 2014
Pros: flexibility with work and home life
My coworkers were always helpful and very supportive. My management team did a great job of supplying with the tools that I needed. The sharing of information between departments could be a lot better. Overall I would highly encourage people to apply for a job there.
Fast paced, but low pay
Financial Analyst (Current Employee), Miami, FLJanuary 6, 2014
Pros: good work-life balance
Cons: low salaries
A good place to get experience, but the pay isn't the best. As with any company your experience is subjective depending on the department you're in. The company does have an issue with inter-departmental communication.
Productive laid back work environment
Billing Analyst (Current Employee), Miami, FLJune 19, 2013
A typical day at work includes running reports to ensure that we are being billed correctly, following up on requests, dealing with new Carrier billing issues and communicating any findings with management.

I learned SQL, which I now use. I have expanded my analytical, managerial and interpersonal skills.
Good company to get started in management
Care Center Manager (Former Employee), Miami, FLAugust 30, 2012
I was there during their intital introduction to the prepaid cell phone market. The changes were constant - in personnel, policies, etc. It is a good place for someone to start their management career. They will experience everything that could possibly happen.
#1 Prepaid Cellular Company in the United States
Southeast Regional Sales Manager (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 13, 2012
Pros: telecommute
Go Hard! Go Fast! This is the motto of TracFone Wireless Inc. We are given the freedom to create and drive sales within our regions. As a manager I develop my employees to challenge themselves daily to exceed expectations. This is encouraged at all management levels.