TracFone Wireless, Inc

TracFone Wireless, Inc Employer Reviews

Growth Opportunities and a Company that invests in its employess
Sales Support Administration (Former Employee), Miami, FLMarch 24, 2014
Pros: flexibility with work and home life
My coworkers were always helpful and very supportive. My management team did a great job of supplying with the tools that I needed. The sharing of information between departments could be a lot better. Overall I would highly encourage people to apply for a job there.
Fast paced, but low pay
Financial Analyst (Current Employee), Miami, FLJanuary 6, 2014
Pros: good work-life balance
Cons: low salaries
A good place to get experience, but the pay isn't the best. As with any company your experience is subjective depending on the department you're in. The company does have an issue with inter-departmental communication.
Productive laid back work environment
Billing Analyst (Current Employee), Miami, FLJune 19, 2013
A typical day at work includes running reports to ensure that we are being billed correctly, following up on requests, dealing with new Carrier billing issues and communicating any findings with management.

I learned SQL, which I now use. I have expanded my analytical, managerial and interpersonal skills.
Good company to get started in management
Care Center Manager (Former Employee), Miami, FLAugust 30, 2012
I was there during their intital introduction to the prepaid cell phone market. The changes were constant - in personnel, policies, etc. It is a good place for someone to start their management career. They will experience everything that could possibly happen.
#1 Prepaid Cellular Company in the United States
Southeast Regional Sales Manager (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 13, 2012
Pros: telecommute
Go Hard! Go Fast! This is the motto of TracFone Wireless Inc. We are given the freedom to create and drive sales within our regions. As a manager I develop my employees to challenge themselves daily to exceed expectations. This is encouraged at all management levels.