Tracfone Wireless Employee Reviews

Fast paced, a bit stressful but enjoyable
Corporate Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLOctober 18, 2017
TracFone is amazing organization to work for. Every day is a new challenge. The workplace culture is diverse and dynamic. It is fast paced, driven oriented and there is never a boring day. Great place.
Bad Experience
Senior Manager, Finance and Treasury (Former Employee) –  Medley, FLOctober 9, 2017
Unfortunately, I, up to that point never experienced what occurred to me in this company. I was sabotaged by my inherited staff, I suppose because they felt they should've been promoted to the position I had assumed. It didn't go well for me and I was eventually forced out. Very little support from my hiring manager is what led to the decline. I should have taken more advice from my predeccesor who was still there in a downgraded role but in retrospect I don't think it would've helped me, I was caught offguard not expecting that something like this would happen to me.
Pros
cell phone discounts
Cons
lousy management
Tracfone is the pit
Senior IT Manager (Former Employee) –  Doral, FLSeptember 29, 2017
Never have i worked at place that was pretty much stumbling from employee lawsuit to lawsuit. Between racial discrimination, harassment, abusive managers, and random calls to fire people or find scapegoats it was hard to believe the company was actually growing. Great place to make money if you can stand the culture and people.
Pros
they pay well
Cons
overworked, abused and to many hours
Good Salary but no future
Senior Manager (Current Employee) –  Doral, FLSeptember 22, 2017
There are way too many old timers lurking around they company. Management need to get rid of people who are adding nothing for the betterment of the company. Mostly they;re worrying about their own position.
Good pay but work culture and people management is not good
WCS architect (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLAugust 19, 2017
Good pay but work culture and people management is not good. Corporate governance is lacking and is work culture is not very professional. People management also not good
Loved working here!
QA Engineering Tester (Former Employee) –  Miami Lakes, FLAugust 14, 2017
Honestly for what you get paid and the amount of work you do is pretty much great the position I had I was at a desk and I was testing phones the location was perfect and the office is quiet. You can work in a group or alone.
Pros
Pot lucks were great for the Holidays, everyone is friendly
Cons
My position was temporary
Great Company!
Sr. Revenue Recognition Analyst (Current Employee) –  Medley, FLAugust 7, 2017
There are many opportunities for horizontal and vertical advancement within this company. Management is great as well. Compensation is competitive and fair.
Growing Company
Senior Manager Business Continuity (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLMay 23, 2017
Developed, managed and maintained a comprehensive Business Continuity Program. The program required the annual delivery of the Enterprise Risk Assessment and Vulnerability Study, the Business Impact Analysis, the update/rewrite of the Enterprise Business Continuity Plan and Disaster Recovery Plan. What was most important was the freedom I was given to implement plans and conduct training. Always had full access to senior and executive management
Pros
Challenging Environment
Cons
Challenging Environment
good
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLMay 17, 2017
Business Analysts are found in corporate environments where they identify areas that need improvement. These experts usually find solutions to business problems by performing analysis and using computer software. Common duties of a Business Analysts include advising senior managers, employing IT resources, and training staff.
Meeting about new fraud activity discovery and a change of job discription
Fraud Analyst (Former Employee) –  Miami Gardens, FLMay 6, 2017
It was a little stressful for a little while, then once the first case related incident came in, I handled each case without any issue. In between each case, I would take the time to fulfill my regular job duties which now took a second place to the Fraud Caseload.
Pros
Great team, wonderful, supervisor, job duties were fun
Cons
No benefits because I was an independent contractor

Want to know more about Tracfone Wireless?

Ask a question
This is a great company to work for
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLApril 25, 2017
This is a great company to work for. They pay their employees higher then the industry standard. I totally regret leaving this job and relocating to Atlanta, Ga
Pros
Pay, health insurance, etc
Call Center
Customer Service Retention (Former Employee) –  Medley, FLApril 18, 2017
Corporate call center, answering irate customers, helped with phone activation, purchases phones, minutes for there prepaid phones. Ported numbers, called back customers
Pros
good penifits
Cons
low pay
Productive work place
IVR CTI-Automation Analyst (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLMarch 27, 2017
Tracfone is a very productive company. The co- workers are excellent.
The time to take breaks are fine.
Organization are fine.
Is easy to learn becuse is a comony with many technical
Pros
Learn
Cons
No organizat
Great Company to work for
Financial Billing Analyst (Former Employee) –  Medley, FLFebruary 10, 2017
I enjoyed my time working for this Telecommunications Giant. Management was okay but HR did not make working at Tracfone fun- or seem like 1 big family.
Good Place to work
Direct Sales Representative WY, MT, NE, CO (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJanuary 4, 2017
The best part about the Job was the other team members and freedom to run it as your own business. The hardest part was unrealistic territory demands and expectation.
Pros
People
Cons
Unrealistic expectations
Great Work Culture collides with horrid HR & corporate layoffs.
Financial Billing Analyst (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLDecember 19, 2016
Tracfone Wireless was a great place to work and allowed a great 1st Career job experience. There was a good learning curve of the utilization of highly technical programs and functions. Moving up in the company proved to be rather difficult after years of experience. Corporate Restructuring forced many employees to leave garnering a distrust amongst employees and Tracfone.
Pros
Relaxed work environment
Cons
Random corporate layoffs
Company
Senior Accounting Analyst (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLOctober 26, 2016
Good benefits. Too much silos within departments... Upper Management does not care too see beyond their departments. No advancement opportunities. Good overall benefits.
Premier Franchise Network of Cell Phone Stores
General Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 19, 2016
Incorporated a brand new concept of Cell Phone Stores in a highly competitive market starting ground up.
Initiated Customer Service oriented sales techniques to ensure customers build a long term relationship with the brand
Great job work balance
Field Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WISeptember 19, 2016
Worked from home and created schedule based on needs of business. Travel was at our discretion due to weather conditions. Had a positive, interactive relationship with all managers and account employees. Great benefits package. Overall it was a positive environment.
The Leader in No Contract Wireless Phones
Regional Manager Lower Mid-West United States (Current Employee) –  Lafayette, LAJune 24, 2016
Excellent company to work for. Tracfone Wireless is the leader in the no-contract cell phone category. The wireless industry changes at a rapid pace. Adaptability was key to my success.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tracfone Wireless. Our community is ready to answer.

Tracfone Wireless Reviews by Location