Salary and commission to be negotiated
TrackerRMS Inc are looking for an Account Manager/Sales Support person to help grow and develop a new company based in San Diego. TrackerRMS, originally established in the UK in 2008 has many UK clients. Due to an increased need for a U S presence, TrackerRMS has set up a US office in September 2013.
TrackerRMS is Software Company offering an all-in-one CRM solution that can be applied to any type of business that requires a mechanism for tracking activity in the areas of Sales, Projects, Helpdesk and Recruitment.
Due to growth we are seeking a real all rounder who wants to be part of a growing business. This role will suit a highly organised, proactive and creative person who will support the business in a wide range of activities. The main purpose of this role will be to support the business in all aspects of sales and marketing, campaigns, client support and training.
Typical duties will include -
- Calling prospects that are looking for CRM software and arranging demonstrations for the Director of TrackerRMS. The prospects are generated from a 3rd party and we are informed that these parties are looking for a solution like TrackerRMS.
- Support the sales team with tenders and pre-qualification procurement
- Support the sales team in preparation for client presentations and attend client presentations
- Carry out market research including surveys, engaging with clients to understand potential new business opportunities for the business.
- Researching and applying for targeted and relevant industry information
- Deliver training on a weekly basis to existing clients and new clients
- Create and deliver marketing campaigns and explore new marketing channels
- Update the website content and review website statistics
- Update the software help file and create training videos
- Be the first point of call for all new business queries and support queries from existing clients
on the phone and be comfortable in making sales calls.
We are looking for driven candidates who –
- Are able to demonstrate strong communication skills, be polite and have a good telephone manner.
- Have strong office software skills are needed. Previous experience of using CRM software would be an advantage but not essential.
- Are able to prioritise and multitask to a high level of attention to detail. .
- Will be self motivated as may be required to work from home from time to time.
- Will have the confidence to suggest new ideas regarding sales opportunities and product features.
- Have exceptional organisational skills and the ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines. You will be comfortable working in a fast paced, target driven environment.
- Have the ability to remain calm and provide a high standard of work when working under pressure. Demonstrate the ability to use your initiative and look for a solution rather than accept a problem, including anticipating responses.
- Have worked within a similar role or industry.
To apply for the role, If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, please provide me with a covering letter and CV as to why you feel you would be suitable. Please also confirm your year one salary expectations.