Tractor Supply Company

Tractor Supply Company Employer Reviews

Wonderful Manager
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee), Chester, NYApril 15, 2014
Pros: had great hours
Cashier and stock...like working with and being around people
very good place to work for....but....
Team Leader (Former Employee), Ashtabula, OHApril 15, 2014
Pros: the ability to work with the public in and industry in which i used\was aware of most all products
Cons: the inability of the company an uper management to press upwards movement in the job
Things varied from day to day, as one would expect in retail. The problem being one didn't have the baking of upper management and the future of ones job, and upward movement was not what was stressed in the company values. I have more experience then others that were hired behind me, yet in all reviews I was given good marks, both officially, and unofficially, – more... and was past up for promotion several times. – less
Fun place to work
Store Manager (Former Employee), Prior Lake, MNApril 15, 2014
This is a good company. I worked with customers on a daily basis. I had a very good rapport with my customers. I started as a Team Lead, then moved to the receiving position. From there I became the Assistant Manager and finally in Sept. of 2013 I became the Store Manager. Unfortunately the drama and backstabbing at the store became a little too much.
Fun place to work
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Troy, ILApril 14, 2014
Keeps employees updated on changes in company. Is a fair place to work
Too much responsibility and too little pay.
Receiver (Former Employee), South Point, OHApril 12, 2014
Expected to do too much work outside of job classification.
topical low paying dead end job
Sales Representative/Customer Service (Former Employee), Edgewood, NMApril 9, 2014
Pros: ....might get a pay check.
Cons: ....might not get a pay check.
low pay does not hire full time but works you full time missed placed my pay quite often.. thats about sums it up
It was a job
Team Member (Former Employee), Van Buren, ARApril 3, 2014
Pros: the experiance.
Cons: the lack of management
After looking up what needed to be done around the store, we would take product off the shelve to set the shelves for the new layout. After the new mods where done for the month and when we finished what was planned for that day, we would stock the rest of the merchandise. Through all of this we would communicate to make sure we were where we needed – more... to be on our task. The whole time helping customers, and dealing with issues as they arrived. The best part of the job was the work experience, with the fork lift and management training. The hardest part of the job was trying to prioritize with little management impute. – less
Teamwok
CASHIER (Current Employee), Somerset, PaApril 1, 2014
Some place that people work together and not always 'stuck up" and willing to help when asked.
Great opportunity to learn
OUTSIDE SALES MANAGER (Former Employee), Montpelier VtMarch 30, 2014
Mentally and physically challenging job with great opportunities for advancement with hard work and dedication. Great manager training program.
Work hard, have fun and make money.
Cashier/ Customer Service/ Stocking (Current Employee), Jefferson, NCMarch 29, 2014
Pros: manger is amazing.
Cons: recently cut our hours and communication issues.
We have grown into one big family. My manager is the best. He's not only a boss, he's a friend and easy to talk to. We always smile and make customers feel at home. I enjoy meeting new people and hearing their storys. The hardest part of my job is stocking feed racks but I enjoy it most.
Tractor supply company is amazing
Cashier (Current Employee), Buckeye, AZ.March 27, 2014
I have been working on and off with that job for almost 10 years and it is one of my all time favorite places. Customers are always friendly, management with 3 different stores has been amazing. My co workers are friendly and love what they do. I have learned great customer service there.
Some Repeat Cutomers were great.
Store Manager (Former Employee), prefer not to discloseMarch 27, 2014
Pros: some customers.
Cons: backstabbing, cowardly upper management.
Worked for TSC for two years in Management. Upper Management, District Leaders, seldom communicated or visited. When they did, you would be disciplined for procedures that they failed to communicate, or intangibles. Was made to resign, due to my disability, because I couldn't lift 50 lb feed bags. So they cited this as "poor job performance..
Stay away, – more... very far away. – less
High volume of customers,,,
Team Member (Former Employee), Ennis, TXMarch 25, 2014
Pros: r
Busy maintaining multi-task in different areas
Keeping busy and having a lot of patience
Staying in view, in case a certain issue occured
Staying after hours helping late late night customers gather personal items left behind
Dealing with all sorts of situations good or bad and learning from them and getting to interact with all types of personalities – more... and the way people think of many many issues and events all sorts of topics – less
Decent first job
Team Member/Cashier (Former Employee), London, ENGMarch 21, 2014
Pros: easy job
Cons: rude people more often than not
Golden Corral was my very first job. I enjoyed it for the most part but the food industry is not one of my favorite places to be employed. Sometimes when it comes to their food, consumers aren't always so pleasant.
management is not the best
Reciver (Former Employee), Seneca South CarolinaMarch 19, 2014
Pros: 15% discount
Cons: management
I worked for Tsc for 2 1/2 years with in those 2 1/2 years I had 4 different store mangers and 3 assistant store mangers. Management wouldnt tell you what to do nor was welling to help you . They was so much turn over working for this company. I enjoyed working with my part time team leads, cashiers and team members. I wouldnt recommend anyone to work – more... bfor this company. – less
store management
Assistant Manager of retail store (Former Employee), Fort Scott, KSMarch 19, 2014
Taking care of customers. Management of 10-12 employees. Day to day planning and execution of company direction.
Not enjoyable
Customer Service/Cashier (Former Employee), Augusta, GAMarch 19, 2014
Pros: co workers
Cons: poor management
Poor management. Learned customer service. Counting down cash drawer daily.
Enjoyed working with this company.
Receiving Manager (Operations) (Current Employee), Taunton, MAMarch 18, 2014
I loved my job, i was the recieving manager(operations) i was responsible for the backroom, keeping it tidy etc, inventory, unloading freight from the truck.
first real job
Cashier/ Customer Service (Former Employee), Porter, INMarch 14, 2014
Pros: close to my house
Cons: managers!
i did learn a lot from this first job. i learn quick so i got the hang of it fast. i did what i was supposed to and always reliable and on time..
Great work environmnent
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee), Knightdale, NCMarch 11, 2014
Great place to learn and work. Great Environment and customers.

1 2 3 4 5

About Tractor Supply Company

At Tractor Supply Company we’re much more than tractors. We’re a team of passionate individuals dedicated to the rural – Read more