A Trade Association seeks an organized self starter to support its team in all areas of operations. The Member Services Assistant will provide support for overall office operations under the direction of the Member Services Coordinator.
Applicants must have a minimum of two years of experience working with clients, the public, or members. Strong writing skills and a customer-service orientation are required. Applicants must have strong organization skills; the focus and drive to work on and complete multiple projects on tight schedules; the ability to work in a team environment; and maintain a highly professional attitude with fellow staff, members, and the public.
- Customer service and member interaction;
- Administrative support to the Staff;
- Coordinate meetings and events;
- Support general office operations;
- Database management;
Desired skills and experience:
- Strong orientation for customer service;
- Highly organized with a keen attention to detail;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with particular strong skills in Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel.
- Ability to master databases, website development, social media and other technologies.
- Fully capable of utilizing copier; fax; postage machine; mail merge toolkits and other relevant office equipment and software needed to complete assigned tasks.
- Proactive approach to managing tasks and projects;
- Capacity to thrive in a deadline-driven environment;
- Adaptable (i.e., can work independently and also able to work effectively as part of a team);
- High School Diploma
The Association offers a competitive benefits package including paid time off, 401(k) and health, dental, vision, life, and long term disability insurance.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.