Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, document and develop sophisticated applications and web environments for clients.
- Interface and collaborate with customers regarding requirements , solutions and troubleshoot complex business problems in a timely manner.
- Coordinate and conduct testing of applications prior to deployment.
- Provide mentoring and coding consulting to other developers.
- Assist with the coordination of risk reviews for software and applications.
- Learn new software skills as needed for the development of applications due to the constantly changing field of technology.
- Additional duties may be assigned as needed; this description is not intended to provide an exhaustive list of the duties of this position.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science / Computer Information Systems / Management Information Systems or equivalent discipline.
- 5 years of recent experience in web development.
- 3+ years of experience in ColdFusion server-side language
Experience with the following:
- eCommerce development and integration
- Relational Database schema design, MSSQL, SQL Server 2008, Working knowledge of SQL Reporting and Integration Services
- HTML5, CSS3, XML , XLST, SOAP
- Mobile Development such as JQuery Mobile
- Development of web services and APIs
- Authoring of requirements and technical design documentation
Additional experience desired:
- Eclipse and Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of CommonSpot development or similar CMS a plus.
- Knowledge of Coldfusion framework development such as FW1, Fusebox, Coldbox or similar MVC style frameworks a plus.
- Ability to effectively work with a team of people in a fast-paced environment.
- Communicate effectively in both oral and written format.
Indeed - 19 months ago