- I was denied health benefits agreed upon in writing at time of hire. When I inquired how to go about getting my insurance, I was asked directly by ownership if I had any existing health conditions and urged to seek continued coverage from my previous employer.
- There is absolutely no training program whatsoever. You will be handed a set of keys and expected to perform. You will be held accountable for everything that you were never taught how to do.
- Company attempts to steal from employees. Accounting/payroll is run by one of the money-obsessed owners which means that it is next to impossible to receive money owed. For example: Company shorts a new manager $200 on his check. Manager asks me to sort it out because he really needs the money soon. I send in a payroll correction request. I am ignored. I make a phone call, leave a message; I am once again ignored. I ask the Director of Operations to assist as he has a soul. He is told by an owner that "if he needs $200 that bad he shouldn't be a manager." D.O. gives cash from his pocket to cover. I was forced to do the same at least 5 times for my employees due to mistakes made by the accounting/payroll. My final pay check was shorted $350 and I never received final payment. I gave up. The same is true for countless others at time of separation.
- Company illegally, and without any prior notice, changes pay cycle for salaried employees and issues a 70% paycheck to its employees with the next regular check to come two weeks later. As if that is not bad enough, they do it on the last day of the month so many are scrambling to find money to pay rent and mortgages. Ownership is oblivious to the fact that most working class Americans, especially those earning low end industry salaries ($31.2K to start at Tradelogic) live check to check and cannot take a hit like that. Company makes no attempt to recoup the lost wages and tells employees that "it will work itself out over time." Nope, that's just plain dishonest and illegal business practice.
- Company DOES NOT PAY OVERTIME wages to its immigrant maintenance workforce. Millionaires stealing from working class families. Abhorrent, shameful behavior.
- Restaurants are in disrepair, at times to such massive extent that dining rooms flood from light rain. NO ATTEMPT is made by ownership to resolve issues. A fire burned a large portion of the roof and private dining rooms at one restaurant. NO REPAIRS WERE MADE FOR SIX MONTHS. A giant hole remained in the ceiling allowing water and literally hundreds of rodents in. The mouse infestation was appalling, and still, ownership did nothing.
I could go on and on and on, but I will suffice to say that interested applicants (AND DINERS) should steer well clear of this very unprofessional and immaturely run company.