Tradesmen International Employee Reviews in United States

Really good people
Electrical Apprentice (Former Employee) –  Barron, WIJuly 29, 2016
Tradesmen is a really good company to work for they really take care of there employees and your not just a number to them they actually know u by ur name. When u need to talk to them if u have a problem on the job there good at finding a solution
It was a good job
Electrical Helper (Former Employee) –  Warsaw, NCJuly 23, 2016
I really enjoyed working with this company . I would suggest anyone to work with this company. I have learned a lot from working with this company.
Low pay.
Carpenter (Former Employee) –  King of Prussia, PAJuly 20, 2016
Low pay. Good jobs, good management that keeps you working with solid weekly hours. Reliable, helpful, and friendly office staff.
Pros
Steady work, good reliable mangement team and office staff.
Cons
Low pay.
great work environment
Carpenter/Laborer (Former Employee) –  Holland, OHJuly 14, 2016
great company to work for just not constant work. while i worked for the company i brushed up on my supervisor skills while running a crew on a big job
productive and fun work place
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJuly 14, 2016
tradesman international is productive and fun work place . typical day of work vary from day day but plenty hours and co - worker from job to job too
Cares about Employees
Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, INJuly 14, 2016
Tradesmen International is a company that truly cares about their employees. They conduct a thorough training course, which enhances your skills to become a great asset to Tradesmen International. Not only do they conduct training courses, but they also provide free OSHA 10 certifications to their employees to ensure that their field employees are educated on safety precautions and increase their employee's marketability to clients. They continually keep the workplace environment fun, entertaining, and goal-oriented. Great company to work for.
The Potential is there
Field Representative (Current Employee) –  WisconsinJuly 13, 2016
This job is like a roller coaster. You have your ups but you have your downs. I know this sounds like every job but this job is the true definition of a roller coaster. Our job is to contact construction contractors and provide them with reliable and productive employees. When I am able to do this, life is great. However, the guys that we put to work sometimes aren't always reliable and aren't always productive which is when times can get low. This is the hardest part of the job hands down is the employees that we have know that if they don't want to work a certain day or they just want to go M.I.A on us, they know that they can call back at any point in time and get a job with us because thats how we make our money past our base salary.

Overall, I am happy in my position and will be here for a while. If you don't have experience in construction that's okay, I didn't have any knowledge of construction either. I am learning a great deal. I recommend this job to anyone looking for a good stable career.
Pros
Freedom to operate how you feel is best, managers add support in the office, great group of guys, great office environment, relaxed environment, mistakes don't put you in a grave situation
Cons
Commissions are based on guys going to work for you and when you collect money for invoices, they don't pay = You don't get paid, depending on your territory you may have to work harder than others, big clients in your territory may be handled by another rep in office
good place to start out
Welder/Fabricator (Current Employee) –  PennsylvaniaJuly 13, 2016
great job offers, decent hours, good company to get experience with. theirs plenty of different job opportunists if your willing to travel
Pros
Cons
long drive to and from job sights
Equipment operator (Current Employee) –  La crosse wiJuly 12, 2016
Had job placement, just not the job they told me. When asked about it they never answered my questions. My equipment operating job was never there!
Pros
Work
Cons
Short hours, no benefits, wrong job.
Nice place to work do not work every month
Carpenter Apprentice (Current Employee) –  King of Prussia, PAJuly 11, 2016
Wish I could work all year long every day like a reguler job. Also you have to travel a lot and dont no when our where your next job might be at the following week.
Predgudice Company
Construction Worker (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAJuly 11, 2016
Tradesmen International Riverside well not Hire Ex Felons , or Ex Cons trying to find jobs - even if the crimes are Non Violent , no Theft , and none Job Related
Horrible work experience
Construction Equipment Operator (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAJuly 9, 2016
These people are gutless they avoid you when you need work won't answer their phone the Bethlehem office is the worst stay away from these clowns
Pros
Cons
Do nor care about you
Great company to work for
PROJECT COORDINATOR (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJuly 5, 2016
As long as you are willing to give what it takes to keep food on the table for the construction workers, this is the job for you. The company will bend over backwards to keep the workers happy. They do not have the time to mess with guys who are not devoted to the concept of working for the client, (being on time, just showing up for that matter, putting in an honest days work.) I was a field employee and then an office employee and understand all aspects of the company and see from both sides. Good workers will continue to work and poor workers will have a hard time finding work anywhere.
Pros
BENEFITS, COMPANY AS A WHOLE
Cons
LONG WORK HOURS
a means to an end
HVAV construction installation (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OHJune 30, 2016
All these other jobs I have had were able to get me to where I belong, and that is where I'm at now. Tradesman international is the kind of work I am trained to do, I just need more and consistent.
Pros
good pay
Cons
its a contract that has a end.
Too much Traveling
Helper/Apprentice (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJune 28, 2016
Most job destinations took more than 2+ hours to get to the work site. Construction was fun, putting the sheet metal together was a trip.
fun productive working experience
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCJune 26, 2016
Working at tradesmen helped me develop new skills and turned me into the all around helpful and skillful man that i am today.
Excellent
Shipfitter (Former Employee) –  Sturgeon Bay, WIJune 23, 2016
Kept me working most times, Always had something going on where people could be placed according to their skill or skills.
Pros
pizza
Cons
No vacation pay while working for them
Earning potential
Field Rep (Current Employee) –  Portland, MEJune 21, 2016
Potential to make good money, as it's a great service for contractors. Management and training is not very good because you get so many different directions so it makes it hard to settle in.
Nothing last forever
Industrial Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, INJune 19, 2016
I had the experience of being assigned to maintenance in a diaper plant. Really neat machinery to repair and great group of guys to work with. However when the jobs are up you wait to long for something else good.
Pros
good pay and benefits
Cons
no security
No Job Security!
Laborer (Former Employee) –  National City, CAJune 19, 2016
Had many jobs but not the jobs that are secured for you you an work for a company for 3 days then that's it now you have to wait for them to find you another job.
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
No Job Security

2.8