Tradesmen International

Tradesmen International United States Employee Reviews

temporary work
Apprentice Electrician (Current Employee), King of Prussia, PAApril 27, 2015
I've worked at Tradesmen In't for about a year now. They are okay, although they do not have me working as much as I would like. I work about one and a half full work weeks every four or five weeks. The sales reps are fairly nice, although there have been many times I have been promised that work would be coming up only to have it "fall through." Tradesmen is an alright company to work for, especially if you are just starting out in your trade.
Good Company
Foreman (Current Employee), AZMarch 29, 2015
Good communication with the office. Friendly staff. Great benifits with saftey and tool purchace program for the employees.
Not an easy place to advance in
I-9 Auditor/file clerk (Current Employee), Macedonia, OHMarch 26, 2015
Pros: Easy going when you need to miss a day of work
Cons: Just about everything else
I've been with the company for well over a year and was promised full time, I still have not received the benefits. The drama in the departments is childish and most people are lazy.
good
Contract Laborer (Former Employee), Houston, TXMarch 24, 2015
the company is good, the pay is competitive however it is a temp agency so you have to either agree to their insurance or supply you own
applied for employment
equipment operator (Former Employee), king of Prussia, PAMarch 23, 2015
Pros: sounds promising
Cons: no work as described
Application process done at their office . Was told they needed people with my skill set . that was in November 2014, Present time at March 2015, received two emails from them in December 2014. No word ,no nothing since. Needless to say ,not impressed with them at all.
Productive and experience
Electrician (Former Employee), Nashville, TNMarch 23, 2015
Must be on time lateness is unacceptable
Learned more scales installed motors bend pipes in different angles and lighting systems.
Management was unique listens and solves problems
Co-workers friendly
Carrying your tools and materials to 6th floor in a new project without elevator
At the end of the week pay is ready
decent
Tradesman (Current Employee), Holt, MIMarch 18, 2015
job was decent very inconsistent and poor communication skills but when work was available it was great lots of learning always new skills to acquire
Severally uncooperative with employees. Called and emailed everyone I could get information on. Top officials to local time keepers.
Journeyman PF (Former Employee), meridian, MS Geismar, laMarch 18, 2015
Pros: great liars...
Cons: toooo many to list.
Worked as a pipe fitter on two different completely different jobs. First job Meridian, Mississippi after working 3 weeks I still had trouble receiving per diem as well as hourly pay. which made it very hard considering I was working 5 hours away from home. I started making complaints to supervision, so they decided to give me random drug screen. Conveniently, on site they said I was positive and was sent home for a week and never heard anything back. I drove back up there to get my tools and paycheck at that time I was told everything was NEGITIVE from the lab on my drug screen and could return to work. So I did return to duty, I was told I would be paid for the time missed for their mistake. NEVER happened, they blamed performance contractors and gave me a run around impossible to follow. I promised myself NEVER again, but one year later I gave Tradesman another shot at Williams in Louisiana. Well a month into this job my mother got very ill, I was on nights tryn to be there for my MOM and keep my job. Well things turned for the worst and she passed away on 06/08/2014. When I returned to work I was fired for missing time. All supervision and coworkers knew what had happened. No one cared in the entire company. And still once again was shorted all per diem and over 58 hours.
productive and fun work
Industrial/Electrical HVAC Technician (Former Employee), Uniontown, OHMarch 9, 2015
Pros: great learning exp.
Cons: dangerous work enviroments
construction trades,laborer in and on construction sites,learn instalation of construction fields,HVAC,electrical,operation of construction equipment.demolition and rehabilitation.
More concerned with micromanaging the sales force than actual production.
Field Representative (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLFebruary 27, 2015
Pros: exotic annual trip (2 persons), for good producers who generate over a million $$ in sales first year.
Cons: poor management, long hours, bad pay, broken promises.
As a Field Representative you will work long hours and be responsible for procuring clients, and be the point of contact between those clients and the company. You also are responsible for collections and your commission is a small % of the $$ collected by you. High turnover ratio. Out of 10 field Reps hired only two stay with the company.
ITS A TEMP. AGENCY
Carpenter/ Iron Worker (Current Employee), Grand Rapids, MIFebruary 19, 2015
Pros: learned about steel framing and steel siding and roofing
Cons: still not doing what i applied for, low pay rates, they lied, no communication to the employees from the main office. they're disorganized.
I went through tradesmen intl. hoping to get training to become an electricians apprentice (i applied for that position) but instead, I am doing "grunt work for pennies". They promised a raise after 90 days-nothing yet, health benefits-still waiting.This is a construction job placement agency. half of the people are either inexperienced or straight out of prison.
Hard Work- low pay
Carpenter/ Iron Worker (Current Employee), Grand Rapids, MIFebruary 19, 2015
Pros: construction work is reliable
Cons: low pay, charge for personal protective equipment, lack of training.
I've been working For them for about 5 months and have not been given a promised raise, health benefits or any applicable training on the career that I applied for.
They ARE a temporary job placement agency for larger construction companies, even though they say they're not.
Execlent
Turbine Tech (Current Employee), Houston, TXFebruary 18, 2015
 Repair , troubleshoot, and replace Gas Turbines and Generators
 Lubricate, repair, and change parts on Axial Flow Compressors and Centrifugal Compressor combustion
 Replaced, and repaired machine parts and attachments according to production specifications Turbine gas & steam
They try to keep you working
Fiber Optic / Data Technician (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLFebruary 17, 2015
Pros: they try to keep you working
Cons: they are not incontrol of how long you are at job
this is a employment agency so must work multiple jobs before you will find a permanent home in a job location. they have many locations so if willing to travel they can get work
Construction employment service
Project Coordinator (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOFebruary 2, 2015
Pros: get to meet a lot of different types of people
Cons: pay, hours, and corporate culture
Recruit and hire skilled construction trades people to send out to clients on a by the job or as needed basis.

Co-workers were good to work with.

Hardest part of job: Dealing with all the corporate politics.

Most Enjoyable: Finding jobs for good people
good company to work for
service plumber (Current Employee), Columbia, SCFebruary 2, 2015
a typical day consisted of servicing plumbing systems and preventative maintenance on said systems and finding solutions for all our clients needs.
I am experieced meeting production is not hard to reach
Welder (Current Employee), Newport News, VAFebruary 1, 2015
Huntington Ingalls is where I am working. Crew meetings held every shift. I like bonding in a crew. Management encourages us. I like welding an fixing things.
The office environment is positive only with the right management and office staff.
General Manager (Former Employee), Portland, MEJanuary 28, 2015
Each office in each state is run by a general manager supported by an area manager. The success of that office is extremely dependant on the right people with an upbeat and positive attitude. When that is in place the sky is the limit!
Where their weakness falls is at the corporate level. Be cautious of the captain in charge.
Great Employment Company
Maritime Painter (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJanuary 26, 2015
Tradesmen international is a worker temp company. They quickly got me employed with BAE Systems. With a Department of Defense contract.
steady work
Electrician (Former Employee), Richmond, VAJanuary 22, 2015
eazy to work for, co-workers responable
employer has good management

1 2 3 4 5

About Tradesmen International

Tradesmen International is the construction industry's leading employer of skilled craftsmen. We're proud to showcase craft professional – Read more

Tradesmen International Salaries

$11.95 per hour
Roofer
$16.47 per hour

Tradesmen International Photos

Under coming repair cargo hold
Under comings repaire