Tradesmen International

Tradesmen International Employee Reviews

pretty good at finding you jobs
apprentice carpenter (Current Employee), Kansas CityAugust 27, 2015
Pros: decent pay
Cons: constant work
Temp agency, pretty good at finding you work. system is a little flawed when one job ends and you are ready for a new job. I do like the experience I a getting from them. Meeting new people and learning things from different people.
easy work invirment
Skilled Laborer (Former Employee), west palm beachAugust 20, 2015
Pros: if we work fast we still go paid for a full day
Cons: driving distances
the day would go well because we ere organized.and we worked well as a team.it was a great atmosphere to work in the bosees were good at what they did.
Good place to work in the summer, no hours in winter
Laborer (Current Employee), Franklin, OHAugust 16, 2015
Pros: Good pay, supportive managemant
Cons: no benefits, bad communication.
Overall a good place to work. Monthly get togethers with the office people. pay is okay and very negotiable. Make sure that the office receptionist is your best friend.
hard prodictive and funny
Marketing Manager (Current Employee), New York, NYAugust 14, 2015
Pros: free lunche or under contract
Cons: health care
when i wake up in good health i can work among the day. i work hard for obtein good results. i never have problem with my co-workers. we 'll form an sprit group. i like working hard that's i want includ all my time to resolve all hardest job
Waste of time
Certified welder (Former Employee), Oklahoma city,okAugust 13, 2015
Pros: None
Cons: No work
Not worth your time do everything they ask and never get any calls. They want you to sign up so they have people to call. They don't care if you work or not
Productive and fun in the work place
Maintenance mechanic (Former Employee), Neenah, WIJuly 29, 2015
What I enjoyed about working at Tradesmen was meeting new people who I still am friends with and learning new experiences everyday on the job.
Interesting work - fast paced
Claims Intake Specialist (Former Employee), Macedonia, OHJuly 21, 2015
Pros: Felt like part of a family there. From management to co-workers, you didn't feel like just a "number"
Started out as an administrative assistant, however, the position developed as I learned the database system and began to input claim information into the system.

I strive to be company oriented, and helpful in any aspect of my job.

Even though the job could be stressful during our busy season, I was able to keep my composure and always was pleasant.
Very Unprofessional Management
Project Coordinator (Current Employee), USAJuly 19, 2015
Pros: ?
Management is unprofessional and abusive. Communication from key departments is sporadic, or completely unresponsive. Overwhelming feeling of instability. Company is too dysfunctional to worry about growing and developing its employees.
Good intentions, bad business model
Project Coordinator (Former Employee), OregonJuly 17, 2015
Pros: Comp plan is not bad
Cons: Upper management is unstable
I worked with TI close to 10 months. I know I was not a star player within the company but the company and upper management never enabled the successful launch of a new office. We had limited resources that if it not had been the the office GM was proactive, we would be having to wait around for the AM to buy office supplies when there were office vendor one could access. Pay is not enough since the PC does more than one job at a time. PC recruits, interviews, manages office, works as the Administrator, and has barely enough time to accomplish all. Biggest issue was with AM and RVP and their lack of communication. RVP was not willing to let both the AM and GM do their job, constantly going over them and tying their hands. Their goals were realistic but the office was not given enough tools to achieve them.
A good job if your starting out in life
Carpenter Apprentice for Inland Group (Current Employee), oLYJuly 8, 2015
Pros: great people
Cons: NO SO GOOD PAY
Its a good job if your just coming into the workforce or have little or no experience great job for someone just starting out, people you tend to work with are good to work around meet some great people and worked with some great people but like any job it has its ups anb downs.
Very difficult industry with outrageous demands.
General Manager (Current Employee), usaJuly 8, 2015
The company has a great concept but they try to implement in each market the same and it causes huge gaps where some offices perform great and others dont. Tradesmen is a very large corporate company with very very high costs.
Good culture, production focused
Field Representative (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIJuly 7, 2015
Great tight knit culture with good management that were easy to talk to. They were very production focused, but had a good road map to get there.
Good Place
Field Representative (Current Employee), LouisvilleJune 29, 2015
Good place to gain experience in the sales and customer service industry! Good compensation plan for people with little to no experience.
great place to work
welder (Former Employee), south carolinaJune 21, 2015
Performing any combination of duties to assist workers in welding, brazing, and thermal and arc cutting activities
•Moving work pieces, tools, and supplies, manually or by hand truck
•Lifting, moving, and holding or clamping work pieces to table, into jigs, or into position as directed manually or by using pry bar
Great Company
General Manager (Current Employee), Ann Arbor, MIJune 16, 2015
Great Company to work for if you have a self-motivated attitude and enjoy working hard. They hire from within as much as possible and give great opportunities towards advancement.
excellent place to work.. people that give tradesmen a bad name on reviews are basically losers, fly by nights that can't keep a job anywhere
sheet metal mechanic (Former Employee), mankato,mnJune 13, 2015
Pros: excellent pay, per diem, top of the line lodging
Cons: no cons
Great company, no problems whatsoever communicating with my recruiter... My recruiter helped me get a nice car, top of the line lodging, excellent pay and per diem....
On a week or two off a week or more.
Journeyman Electrician but not (Former Employee), Fortwayne IndianaJune 13, 2015
Pros: Its a part time job
Cons: The management are cons.
It says journeyman electrician, but what it means is plumbing. Broken promises is all I found there. Not steady at all. Good luck.
They treat their employees like cattle... you are just a number
Territory Manager (Current Employee), Cedar Rapids, IAJune 8, 2015
The management will take advantage of you every chance they get... you are just a number to these people and can be replaced in a blink of an eye - even when you blast monthly goals out of the water.
it is a good company that will help you get a job
roofer (Former Employee), King of PrussiaJune 4, 2015
worked hard and the job was good and the people was very helpful and they will help you find a job and get you the most money. Since i did roofing it was hard work and the companies that i worked for treated me well
High volume good rewards
Outside sales representative (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLMay 29, 2015
Pros: Good office environment, decent returns
Cons: low healthcare plans, little guidance
Tradesmen International is a results driven company with a great local office environment. The training here is almost par, but if you are good with people you can succeed. A day normally starts at 6am but can begin earlier depending on the situation. Days end at 5:30pm unless you are the one closing the office.
Headquarters