Tradesmen International Employee Reviews in United States

Great place to start
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Deer Park, TXApril 30, 2016
A great place to learn the ins and outs of construction recruiting. Not great salary but a great place to start in the industry.
Decent agency to work for
Industrial Controls Electrician (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAApril 29, 2016
Not exactly the typical way of finding a job. A staffing agency does not know the difference between a tradesman and someone needing a job, to them you are a profit margin.
Sit at the house waiting on a call and ignored mine
Lineman/operator (Former Employee) –  KyApril 29, 2016
Pros-nice supervisor,high hopes,excellent pay
Cons- Everything,to some up a long story...
Won't even answer my phone calls or return them after being told "I have exactly the skills they need,tons of work,and awesome pay"
Matter of fact,one of em changed his number.
Place is a joke.
Best company ever!
Carpenter (Current Employee) –  Bufalo, NyApril 27, 2016
Great atmosphere, great people, awesome job opportunities. Excellent benefits, and great pay including safety incentives such as $.50 raise every 500 hours worked safely!
Pros
Best opportunity for a solid career
Good Opportunity
Representative (Current Employee) –  Wichita, KSApril 22, 2016
You wont find a better place to give you a vast amount of experience in and even out of your trade. There isnt a lot of contractors that we don't work with.
temporary
sheet metal mechanic (Former Employee) –  Newport News, VAApril 19, 2016
tradesman international is a temporary employment service which provides temporary jobs on naval bases with excellent pay
Great Company
Journeymen Carpenter (Current Employee) –  Stafford, TXApril 14, 2016
Awesome Supervisors, wish work was a little more steady. Trouble finding jobs close to my house. Pay is okay. appreciative of the trades I have been taught along the way to add to my experience
Cons
short term jobs
Fun Workplace
Skilled Laborer (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 12, 2016
Working for Tradesmen was the perfect company for me, loved the co-workers, loved working with the people I worked with, it was like one big happy family
Pros
Provided lunch
Cons
No healhtcare coverage
Demolition Crewman (Former Employee) –  Norfolk, VAApril 10, 2016
Tradesman was a great place to work. I was fairly new to this country when I started working there and they gave me the opportunity of having my first job in the U.S. Unfortunately it was only for a specific contract that did not last that long.
Pros
Good management
Cons
It's contract work
A good company to work for
Welder (Current Employee) –  Bremerton, WAApril 8, 2016
Tradesman international is a construction staffing company. They gave me my first welding experience. I got to work with some of the most knowledgeable people in every construction field
Pros
Good work experience
Welder
Welder/Fabricator (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 5, 2016
Assisting in both startups, and shut downs at a Copper, and Gold mine in Carlsbad, Arizona. Demolishing structures deemed unsafe by MSHA so they could be redesigned and rebuilt. Among duties there include the up keep of silos, conveyors and handrails. I was among the last of the workers to leave for the startup, and was hand-picked to change a wood wheel brake in the elevator housing up a 200’ ft. brake house, and also repaired a fallen elevator at a depth 0f 6700; by retrieving lodged elevators and repairs to its shaft.
cool place to work
Plumbers Helpers/Skilled Laborer (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNApril 4, 2016
this job here was more like a temp service for construction workers and people with trades the pay was good but you never know were your next assignment was going to be at but the staff was cool and down to earth.
Very good pay and repetitive work
Solar Construction Laborer (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCApril 4, 2016
I made a lot of money in a small amount of time working here. I also enjoyed the work because it was not too hard. I enjoyed it.
If you like selling homeless people (Turdsmen), then this is the opportunity for you!
General Manager (Former Employee) –  United StatesApril 2, 2016
A typical day involves going from job site to job site pedaling bums and other delinquents who are unlikely to show up for work even if you manage to sell them. After you sell them you can be almost guaranteed you will have a headache on your hands after they show or don't show up for work...it really doesn't matter either way. If you manage to get this far you can then try to chase the money for the transients hours whom you managed to pedal. If you get the money, great...now you get a micro-commission. If you don't get the money, you can look forward to being hassled on the phone during your weekly collection call. Nobody gets paid unless someone pays for your Turdsmen.
Pros
Getting your measly salary check
Cons
Waking up employed by TI
production
Millwright (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYMarch 31, 2016
great pay great people alot of hours and good benefits for life and if you like to travel working alot of hours can be the down fall
one of the best national networks
Industrial Mechanic/Electrician (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAMarch 31, 2016
If you take good care of the client, actually take a customer service mindset, you will get a lot of good traveling work over time.
fun office with foosball table
Carpenter (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHMarch 23, 2016
good work enviroment, and they will keep you working as long as you work! the office staff is plesent to work with. and employee parties every month.
Staff
Electrician (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAMarch 22, 2016
very professional staff, limited territory area, pay is good, wish they had work for me in my area. did not have enough work for me
Cons
did not have enough work for me
co workers from this co. do not provide proof of skill set and its embarrassing
heavy equipment operator (Former Employee) –  Morgantown, WVMarch 21, 2016
Great for a temp job if you really need the money. I was constantly out of work for weeks at a time, I was promised nothing less than 13.00 hr to start and first job sent to was 4 hrs rt daily drive for 9.00 hr. nothing ever added up and I was lied to every week.
Blood, sweet, and tears
Roofer (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, ARMarch 19, 2016
As a roofer, most of my time spent was at a thirty degree angle, two stories high, on a hot summer day ripping off and nailing loads of shingles. Even though I was exhausted every day, working side by side with a team made it wroth it at the end of the day. Also, roofing feels very productive and important. If the roof was not 100% sealed, the water damage can cause thousands of building repairs. I learned most out of this job is to stay in school.