Tradesmen International Employee Reviews

very unpredictable
Iron worker/ Welder (Former Employee) –  Denver, CODecember 6, 2016
sometimes i would be sent to a job that was so unsafe i would walk off the job, but most of the time it was pretty fun work with a lot of variety in my work day.
Pros
break whenever you want
Cons
no or expensive health insurance
Productive and Social aprogression.
Skilled Tradesman (Former Employee) –  Midland, MIDecember 5, 2016
It was a good job to meet new companies and earn a reputation with them. It was constantly changing from contract to contract. The only problem was the work wasn't consistent. It'd be a week here a few days there. Not consistent work.
well communicated scheduling and easy to work with and for
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSDecember 5, 2016
I liked the people I interacted with, felt accepted and well worked for/ with.The job was hard work,you are aware of what expected and what need done.
Tradesmen International offers construction contractors and industrial companies labor support.
Construction Laborer/Trades Laborer (Current Employee) –  Rockford, ILDecember 4, 2016
Working for Tradesmen International has provided me with experience working in various different trades, jobs, and/or projects. As an employee, you are sub-contracted to different companies to help assist and work as one of their employees in finishing and completing the project. I worked as a construction laborer on projects such as; residential home construction, industrial type construction (i.e. Speedway Gas Station), roofing (residential & flat), decking construction, stair-case construction, hardscape/patio construction and development, etc. The hardest part of working for Tradesmen International is the inconsistent work (on for 2 weeks, off for 1, etc.) and many of the jobs were long distances away that you do not get reimbursed for.
Pros
Provided me with a diverse set of skills as a craftsmen.
Cons
Bad benefits, health insurence, no overtime, no paid mileage
n/a
Journeyman Electrician (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCDecember 2, 2016
I have nothing bad to say about them. I enjoyed the time that I worked for them. They were nice and fun people to work with. I will work in that company again if they need me.
Horrible place to work with liars
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Onalaska, WIDecember 1, 2016
Lied about my pay told me I was starting at $17-$18 an hour and first paycheck it was $13, finished a job told them when it was ending and was played off for over a week, was told to go to st. louis (8hours away) and would be reimbursed for gas and hotel get there pay for hotel told us they don't need us and we aren't being reimbursed, went to the next job and then was laid off for over 2 weeks. This is a HORRIBLE COMPANY to work for
Pros
NONE
Cons
Employees lieing
worst company ever
HVAC TECHNICIAN AND SHEET METAL WORKER (Former Employee) –  Natick, MANovember 27, 2016
it was by far the most unprofessional and stupid company ive ever worked for. if you like going without work for 2 weeks at a time and it happen often then work here but if not stay away!
Pros
Cons
short breaks, no health till times served.
good for the short term
Outside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYNovember 27, 2016
OK company to work for. Needs better management within the organization. Days are long and holidays are not necessarily off. Good commission structure.
Working in the sun
Concrete Laborer (Former Employee) –  Rochester, MNNovember 26, 2016
Working a 12-14 hour day was common. There were many different jobs to do on any given work site.Tie-in rebar, Set keyways, Raked concrete, grade/level work site, and Form walls.
Productive, great people to work for, many positive challenges.
IT Project Leader (Former Employee) –  Macedonia, OHNovember 24, 2016
Leading multiple projects, handling IT support issues, and developing applications in a relational database environment. Co-workers are wonderful people to work with and it's a good team atmosphere. Most enjoyable part of the job was performing multiple duties including: project management, developing, user support, and also building PC hardware.
Pros
Company Christmas parties, CEO gatherings
Cons

Want to know more about Tradesmen International?

Ask a question
Never any work
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INNovember 23, 2016
Constantly just waiting for work and t never comes. So completely broke and nothing is ever communicated to me. They don't deserve twenty words
Pros
broke
Cons
boring
Horrible hours and lack of comuniaction
Loborer (Current Employee) –  Scranton, PANovember 21, 2016
Tradesman pitches a good line when trying to recruit new workers. The bottom line is I've been with them for a month now and have only worked 3.days yes I missed about four days due to transportation on my end but tradesmen does NOT reward hard work and all it is.T.I s labor ready with a fancy name
Pros
Pay good
Cons
Little work
Good for the people in trades
Electrician (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WINovember 17, 2016
This company is great for anyone who has knowledge in the trades but currently is "companyless". They can provide work for anyone in just about any trade but there is no one solid place you are guaranteed to be. they are great at finding work but like any job in the trades work flow can sometimes look like a rollercoaster which can lead to a variation in your income.
Productive and hardworking
assistant labor (Former Employee) –  Troy, MINovember 16, 2016
We did hard work everyday. I was sent to numerous jobs. I love working hard, and the people I worked with people who trained me good, it was overall a great environment.
Usually busy, but some down time
Electrical Apprentice (Current Employee) –  Fort Collins, CONovember 16, 2016
Tradesmen International is a pretty good company for a temp service. The pay is competitive and there is never a problem with the checks. The only problem is that it seems as if the office is not very worried about staying in contact with its employees.
All and all was not a very good experience.
Apprentice electrician (Current Employee) –  Bremerton, WA 98337November 15, 2016
The management is pretty nice and spoke up for me. There was no typical day at work, my job varied and so did my pay. I didn't feel like I had much job security. Some weeks I would work 2 days but be told I had work for 3 weeks or more. Some coworkers were nice and some were very rude. Hardest part of the job was the commute. Most enjoyable parts were when I would get actual electrician jobs.
good place to work for
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYNovember 9, 2016
I never had a problem working here, they were very open to giving me time away when I was having family heath issues. It was a very vast optioning of different work
It was a good learning
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville NCNovember 7, 2016
It was a new learning test for me got to travel and learn new things and jobs fast pace work and nice people from all city's to learn new things we dealt with a lot of machine slot of fork lifts most of all every job site we had to wear safety gear for the jobs
Pros
Na
Cons
Will work with out break
Three months
Labor Foreman (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYNovember 3, 2016
I've worked for them for about three months and now they have no work for me. I need to work and am eager and a hard worker. I'm not sure what else to write, I haven't had a lot of experience with them as they seem not to be able to find me work right now.
oppurtunites
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Troy, MINovember 2, 2016
working with this company is cool. I was able to connect with different contractors concern other job opportunities. These job opportunities allowed me to expand my knowledge in my study of work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tradesmen International. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8