Tradesmen International Employee Reviews

Days are long
General Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 26, 2017
If you are not up for longs days and sometimes headaches then this is not for you. I would seek other avenues for employment. Company is good but expects a lot.
Pros
Not many
Cons
long days
General Worker
General Worker (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 26, 2017
starts the day with foreman asigment shours fot the day

help carpenters at there work, andleing wood

clean and maintain job site

good job
Painter/Janitorial (Former Employee) –  Hampton, VA 23666June 26, 2017
I enjoyed working at the shipyard and getting the experience.as a part of a hard working team we painted military naval ships that needed essential repairs.
Good pay
Construction Worker (Current Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAJune 24, 2017
Tradesmen International is a unique company and is comparative to a union without a lot of the union negatives. It can sometimes be hard to find work that fits your skills and location, but that is on a very individualized basis.
skilled labor co.
District Manager,Sales, Safety Training (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INJune 23, 2017
they put you to work if you were skilled.
If you are a good skilled craftsman, you will stay busy with this company. Not like the union, if you are good and skilled you go out first, not down the line on a list.
Very good company to work for. Great people and great management.
Electrician (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJune 22, 2017
Liked working for them a lot. Always had work, kept me busy even through the recession. Would highly recommend them. Great leadership and staff, they worried primarily about how I was doing and my well-being.
Pros
Great leadership, great environment.
Cons
Non really.
Electrical Apprentice (Current Employee) –  Riverside, CAJune 22, 2017
Tradesmen Intenational gets you to work fast if you are in the trades, as well as general labor. They are always having company functions and are very involved in their employees work life. Hardest part of being an electrician in general is the heavy lifting, working in the heat.
Pros
monthly safety barbeques, keep you working
Cons
not much overtime
great work
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJune 20, 2017
a typical day at tradesmen was very productive I learned how to do my job even better with the support of staff the best part of my job was getting to experience new places
Decent co workers
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Davenport, IAJune 20, 2017
Good co*workers easily able to co work with other companies on job sites good compensation for traveling work. Plenty of hours to work. Made sure to accommodate people traveling
Good Company
Electrician (Current Employee) –  Fairfax, VA 22030June 19, 2017
Great for traveling. Different companies allow you to work on a variety of different projects. This company pays weekly, the staff is friendly, and they are understanding of family emergencies.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
No comment
No work
Construction Laborer (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 18, 2017
They give you all these promises for work, but nothing happens. I work 1 job for a few days and another job for a week. I have not worked for them in months, eventhough they said they have steady work. They wasted my time and lied! What's the point?
Pros
Nice staff
Cons
No work
Tradesmen International as a work place
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJune 18, 2017
As an Employee at Tradesmen Int. I have learned many things with ease due to the leadership quality they offer on and off the job sites. They value work ethic and the willingness to take on challenges
Productive work force to build future.
General Laborer/ Plumbers Helper (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIJune 18, 2017
I really enjoyed my time working for Tradesmen International, I learned so much throughout my time especially on the jobs that I work as a Plumbers Helper. I also enjoyed Demolition, and carpentry, I love to work a job that to me doesn't feel like I am working it almost felt like i was doing something Natural.
Pros
Great Job Opportunities, Full and overtime Hours
Nice place to work!
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Fairfax, VAJune 16, 2017
One of the better temporary companies I've had the pleasure of working for. A typical day varied, depending on the assignment. Sometimes it would be a little challenging getting to an assignment but once in place I was fine.
Pros
Steady work
Cons
Healthcare
Tradesmen isnt bad
Journeyman Carpenter (Current Employee) –  Spokane, WAJune 16, 2017
Tradesmen is a fair place to get a job. It's always something new every job and that's always nice. The management seems a bit airheaded at times but willing to help you secure a job after each contract.
fun place to work
Project Coordinator/Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VAJune 15, 2017
I was responsible for full cycle recruiting, managing 7 sales reps, face to face interviews, phone screens, dispatching new employees to assignments and conducting daily meetings.
very helpful
Electrician, Electricians (Current Employee) –  Lincoln, NEJune 13, 2017
lincoln ne office is great to work for ,they run any jobs that come up by me to see if i would be interested..................................................
learned a lot more at tradesmen international
Electrician (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAJune 12, 2017
was able to pick up more skills, become a supervisor, and the travel part was always fun, i been working with them for more then 3 years and the have not done me wrong yet
Productive and fun work environment.
Outside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJune 11, 2017
Great place to work! Challenging and thrilling. Out in the field. Great team culture. Salary with commissions. Helping people find work and helping business owners. iPads, iphones, and car allowance! Company is growing and improving
Pros
Too many to list.
Cons
Pay starts off fairly slow.
Great for someone without a family
Welder (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJune 10, 2017
Tradesmen is a great place to work for and will compensate you accordingly. But for someone like myself with children and the activities that come with them the travel is just to much. I found myself driving further and further for good work.
Pros
Flexible work schedule great pay
Cons
Too much travel

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tradesmen International. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8