Trading Technologies Employee Reviews

Intovative, laid-back atmosphere
Client Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 5, 2017
Working for a technology firm allowed me to learn numerous of skills I did not have the luxury to learn in school. In this position I was relied upon to be a interrupter between our firm's developers and the needs/wants of our biggest clients.
Pros
Great place to work.
Cons
Dna
Nice work environment
Senior Quality Assurance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 19, 2017
Good work environment
supportive team
Experienced Senior Management
Technology savvy
Adoption to dynamic IT changes to drive business
Growth options available
Very good work/life balance
Big Data Engineer (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 23, 2016
The environment is easy and there are free foods and drink out there. TT has very good work/life balance. People does not talk much there and just focus on their work. Good place for developers.
Great place
Systems Engineer (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 22, 2016
Fun place to work. Great atmosphere. Great place to grow. Been there for 9+ yrs and its time to move to something else. Learned more about Virtualization and Networking than any other time in my career.
TT - Fine if you are fine with it
Project Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 17, 2013
Overall, it was a positive experiences. My coworkers were talented people and I enjoyed my time there. It just ended up not being the place I wanted to be in order to to the calibre of work that I feel I am capable of producing.
Pros
lots of free stuff like coffee, soda, candy, cereal, chips, etc... fairly frequent employee parties too.
Cons
upper management was under qualified, bad at managing themselves.
Work at TT
System Engineer (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 1, 2013
I love working with the people in my team here and everyone is pretty friendly. Benefits are great and I have never had payroll issues. As far as direction in the company and room for advancing up the corporate ladder, make sure you find out what your specific department does and where people in that department tend to move to, cause you could end up in a hole where there is no room to move up and you're stuck with the same thing for years.
Pros
Great health benefits, friendly environment, free breakfast and employee parties
Cons
No sense of direction, trust seems to be lacking in areas.
Fast paced
Product Manager (Former Employee) –  Evanston, ILMay 7, 2013
Very high tech company lots of fun to work for but I did work 70 hour weeks. I was young then and enjoyed it. Not much work life balance when I was there but things are better now.
Great talent and driven people to work with, but directionless leadership.
BA (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 17, 2012
Great culture and staff of talented people in their fields to work with here. Absolutely horrible management philosophy to work under. It is directionless, and unable to communicate anything to the rank and file, and trying to get a clarified position of where the company is going, let alone where it needs to go, will get you labeled a 'maverick' with whatever 'flavor of the month' is en vogue with the current leadership. Company needs to have a real executive team brought in, and given authority to set a vision and execute on it.
Pros
great talent, atmosphere, and culture to work in.
Cons
horrible executive leadership, or lack there of.