Trafalgar Tours Employee Reviews

The salaries offered were not the best, but it was a very work environment, with opportunity for growth and some workers were just NOT competent
Group Sales Coordinator / Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Long Island City, NYJanuary 27, 2017
A great place to work at the time. Can't say anything about it now, but back then, the medical benefits were provided at an EXTREMELY low price and the travel perks were incredible.
Pros
Travel perks, medical coverage, work environment
Cons
Salaries were low and the need to keep agents who were not worth pennies.
They hire great people
Group Specialist West Coast (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, caAugust 16, 2016
Taking inbound and making outbound calls to service group travel leads. Review custom trip proposals provided by our overseas operation team and convert them using InDesign to a contract we can present to both direct passengers and Travel Agents. Follow up with pending contracts for trip and air arrangement. Follow up with Travel Agents on sales, marketing, payments on group space. Keep important follow up dates in Outlook. Create reports using Salesforce. Request marketing flyers and create landing pages using Weebly. Create additional templates and marketing material as needed. Work with Travel Agent/Direct Passengers to resolve any issues that may arise. Provide knowledge about our products.

The company hires great people but does not always value them as they should.
Pros
Free travel after being with the company for 7 plus years.
Cons
healthcare only for employee.
Call Center
SMALL GROUP COORDINATOR/ RESERVATIONS AGENT (Former Employee) –  Long Island City, NYSeptember 15, 2014
handled daily incoming calls from travel agents providing rates and availability . Took Credit card payments over the phone.
Great workplace
Travel Agent (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 2, 2012
Never a lazy day,travel around the world every day and did'en have to move from my desk again my team was very productive in every thing we did at the end of the day always a smile.We gave out costomer there dream vacation at the end of it all.
Pros
company fun day
Cons
short breaks
Good for the Person in School and Lives at Home
Travel Consultant (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CAMay 3, 2012
This company does not live up to promises. Good for the person in school and still living at home. Not for the person with large family looking for financial growth.