Traffic Employee Reviews

Great part time job
management.Marked clearance products (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLApril 16, 2017
Easy days.
Not much work.
Great for first time cash handling experience and customer service.
........................................................
Liked my immediate coworkers
Traffic Manager (Former Employee) –  Hingham, MAApril 6, 2017
Had to accomodate several account mangers clients within the traffic function. Also helped traffic media as media buyer was part time. Did a lot of research, which was interesting
Good job
Operations Clerk (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HIMarch 13, 2017
Supervisors, department heads were all good people. General Manager that corporate brought in had not so good reputation that did follow through. Glad I left when I did.
Pros
Friendly Employees
Cons
No Cons
Traffic/Logistics Manager
Warehouse Manager (Former Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MIJanuary 16, 2017
Great job for 8 years. Managed warehouse with 25 employees, made all decisions on what carriers we would use. Also in charge of designing packaging. Everything was great until Eaton Corp. bought
us (GT Products). nothing changed for 3 or 4 years, the Traffic and Logistics was moved to Eaton Corporate in Cleveland, OH
Pros
Good people, Grew a lot.
Cons
Eaton moved to Mexico
Productive and great place to work at , just medium paced job
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLDecember 28, 2016
Great environment, people are nice, management is good but around holidays store can get pretty crazy ! Job requires a lot of lifting and pulling and pushing and stocking and climbing up stairs.
Pros
Pay
Benefits
Great Staff
Traffic Director (Former Employee) –  Mount Pleasant, MIDecember 20, 2016
This is a student run radio station. You learn the ins and outs of a radio station without the pay. It's great for experience, because you can mess up with no hard penalties. (Depending on the circumstances).
Pros
Make your own schedule.
Cons
No pay.
I learned so much from working with this company
Manager (Former Employee) –  Kissimmee, FLNovember 3, 2016
I love working in customer service so this was an ideal job for me. I was handling online and over the phone customer with their SEO accounts
Summary of Traffic Solutions
Lead Road Striper (Former Employee) –  Redding, CASeptember 3, 2016
Striping roads all over the state, long days and nights. Management was good, coworkers were great. hardest part of the job was being away from home alot!
Great Company
Keyholder (Former Employee) –  Bay Shore, NYJuly 1, 2016
Assisted customers with their needs and wants. Managed payroll. Flexible schedule. Management was very respectful and understanding
Pros
flexible working hours
Cons
no overtime
Easy job but okay company
Key Holder Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 30, 2016
The job is relatively easy but the company is very difficult to work with. They are always understaffed and it is very hard to call off time if you need it. Also, have worked there for almost 2 years and have never been offered or received any raises. They don't look out for their employees sadly.
fun workplace
Store key manager (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLMay 22, 2016
I enjoyed working at traffic because I enjoyed working with the other employees. I learned to open and close register. The manager was easy to work with. the hardest part of the day was when it was slow and time dragged. The most enjoyable part was when shipment came in and we competed on selling the most shoes.
Pros
good discount
Cons
no benifits
Productive and Fun place
SALES (Former Employee) –  Puerto RicoApril 25, 2016
A typical day at work selling handbags, shoes , completing the goal of the day . This implies interact with the customer to know , and thus identify regular customers . Excellent leader, dedicated to his work , its employees , available to handle any disadvantage in the labor area. Extraordinary people , not able to compete , if not rather to work and meet the daily goals, all united in the same page dedicated to our customers . It was an unforgettable experience.
Exciting and rewarding while communicating with a variety of different people.
Co-op internship (Current Employee) –  Livonia, MIMarch 30, 2016
As a intern, I have been with this company for a year and a half. I file all court materials including dockets, tickets, and much more. I answer phone calls relating traffic and criminal matters. I work at the front counter dealing with people who need help addressing any traffic or criminal matters within the Court. My management are very helpful as guides and resources to help you achieve your role. My co-workers are truly a delight to work with since we work as a team, not individually.
Pros
Paid lunch hour.
Cons
Not full time.
great way to get customer service experience but not made to be a career. You sell shoes, purses, ect.
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLJuly 22, 2015
Traffic is an alright company they really aren't organized but they do sell some nice looking shoes for the most part. on the management tip it needs a little work and it's hard to get in contact with the corporate office especially when your coming up on deadlines. All traffic's isn't bad I believe it depends on your store manager and how eager your coworkers are motivated to work.
Pros
shoe benefits, customer service experience, popularity
Cons
short breaks, barely any vacation time, management needs work
Great place to start your first job
3rd Key Holder/Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Sanford, FLJuly 9, 2015
They can help you learn a lot if you have never had a job before and also its nice to put forth your fashion advice when helping a customer when they seek your opinion. Taking time off here is very difficult and the pay is not so great when you have bills and other things you need to pay for
Enthusiastic and outgoing when it comes to completing my work
Key Holder (Current Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJMarch 12, 2015
I enjoy working in retail and i have over 2 years of experience. I like to come to work and get all of my work done so that i can have a good day knowing i succeeded with my work duties
Good People to work with.
Control Technician Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Port Aransas, TexasFebruary 20, 2015
Supervise up to 12 technicians in the performance of their duties. Create a safe work zone that ensures that traffic moves at a steady flow to and from the ferry loading areas.
Pros
Cons
Summer heat
fun workplace
Sales/seasonal (Former Employee) –  columbus,gaFebruary 15, 2015
working with customers and helping them with shoe decisions was the most enjoyable part of the job. friendly and outgoing co workers, stocked and kept the store organized and clean at all times
great place
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAJanuary 25, 2015
I loved working here, i love fashion and shoe, the discounts are great! The company can be a little more organized.
Productive Workplace
ASSISTANT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Staten Island, NYJanuary 5, 2015
3 months after being hired at Traffic, I was promoted to Assistant Manager. I had a great team of people working with me, and the inventory was great.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Traffic. Our community is ready to answer.