Trailer Park Employee Reviews

Best of the Worst
Post Production Manager/Associate Producer (Current Employee) –  Hollywood, CAJuly 17, 2017
I feel that Trailer Park is a golden handcuff. In that I mean there can be positions that are secure and dependable for job security. However, room for advancement is not realistic. Plus, reasonable compensation for what you do is also not realistic. I feel, like anyplace it has it's ups and downs, but this place could develop from within much better. Allowing people to be involved in the creative more. Plus, I feel that titles hear are different than titles elsewhere so they can justify capping salary. Still a great place to work and get into the industry, but sadly (in my opinion) you will have to leave to advance your role and pay. You will learn pretty much everything you need to know in a year.
Pros
Location, Company Repuation, Great experience
Cons
Hit the promotional ceiling immediately, Works you into a niche you can't escape.
Hard but rewarding
Maintenance and Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Arab, ALApril 25, 2017
I worked with a lot of hard materials and learned alot!! I had to do things most people wouldn't do because they couldn't fit or get to because of there physical size.
Pros
Great work place
Cons
Needed more hours. They sold out/shut down
Its okay
Part time maintenance (Former Employee) –  West Union, SCJanuary 7, 2017
The job itself is good, the managers are very back an forth, wouldn't recommend unless you need a job. It is good security and a steady check, it's minimum wage.
Productive workplace
Freelance Motion Designer (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, CAFebruary 16, 2016
Takes a minute for people to get organized so there is downtime in the morning which you end up compensating for with late hours.

Quality of work and artists is high. Love the high profile projects that are great for a show reel.

People are nice, but overall everyone has their groups and don't venture out much. But it's work, not high school, so it didn't bug me too much.

Their pay schedule is the best,
Pros
Catered $5 lunch
Cons
Commute in and parking
Creative place to work but with it's downsides
Assistant Editor (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, CAJune 1, 2015
Trailer Park was a great place to work. Very creative, full of passionate people. The major issue is office politics control a lot more than they should.
Looks great from afar
Junior Producer (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAFebruary 19, 2015
I found that the job I took was not actually the job I was looking for. The job described to me in the interview process was nothing like the day to day activity.
Pros
$5 subsidized lunches for employees, Good Co-Workers, Fun projects to work on
Cons
Management Flaws, Poor Work/Life Balance, Location difficult to navigate at times
An exciting workplace with brilliant creatives
Editor (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, CAJuly 16, 2014
I worked with some brilliant writers at Trailer Park. The employees are among the nicest I've been around.
Constant Flux
Worker Bee (Former Employee) –  Hollywood,caJune 17, 2014
Change is constant and brings chaos. It's apparently difficult for management to stay on top of things. Some people skate by keeping a low profile.
Was great until it wasn't
Producer/Head of Production (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, CAMarch 31, 2014
Started there it was a boutique agency then sold to a corporation
Very much enjoyed co-workers
everyday was different
corporate policies that didn't fit what we did was the hardest
Demanding yet rewarding
Music Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Los AngelesSeptember 19, 2013
A typical day at work was loud and crazy. With over thirty video editors working all at the same time, it was intense. I learned more than I ever thought I could. I just didn't love LA. My supervisor was great, he taught me a lot and helped me find my true love in music supervision.
Pros
Long lunches, roof top parties, exposure to new and unreleased music all the time, concerts
Cons
very long hours, intense work, incredibly intense staff