Train

Train Employer Reviews

Adventure
Team Leader US Army (Former Employee), Georgia,kentucky,california,alaskaJanuary 5, 2014
Pros: fun
Cons: long days
Typical day includes physical training
weapons training, managing personnel and equipment
diverse cultural and psychological group
weather, secure paycheck
activeing looking for a career
trainman (Former Employee), kansas citySeptember 5, 2013
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: working overnight shifts
was in charge of employees assigning switching assignments
I loved my job, I learned something new everyday
Asst.to ExxonMobil Sr. Contractor Coordinator (Former Employee), Baytown, TXAugust 7, 2013
Pros: high energy, fun field and very rewarding
Cons: pay scale was limited.
This job was really fun. Worked with managers in an effort to build contractor safety in a high energy and diverse field. Team work was rewarding and I always felt engaged and motivated. Lots of structure.
work, work, work
copper bend tech (Former Employee), Pueblo, COJuly 21, 2013
Pros: yearly work picnic at sky sox game
Cons: no benifits
First thing every morning set up for work day. Work was always appreciated by lead Techs. Not so much by People higher up the ladder. Over all a very productive and fun learning work place.
train the trainer - training nursing assistants
Train, The Trainer (Former Employee), Bellaire, MIMay 27, 2013
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: lack of sommunication
chek into classroom, review applications, interview applicants for training.
Training - staff on care skills required by the state of Michigan to become nursing assistants.
Hardest part of the job - seeing individuals not succeed in completing skils required.
Most enjoyable, seeing individuals succeed in passing their state skills tests and then putting – more... those skills in place at work on a daily basis
When not teaching classes worked as House Supervisor on the night shift.
Hardest was having to ensure there was enough staff and needing to ask staff to stay and work extra hours.
Most enjoyable, working with some of the best caregivers in the area. Individuals who cared for others as if they were their own family. – less
It was fun to work at Train, Babcock Advisors. They remember your birthday.
Assistant Trader/Operation Specialist (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 21, 2013
Pros: free lunch, christmas gifts
My job,first thing in the mornings is to make sure that all reports are finished running and that performance are updated before most of the employees arrived at work. This way they have everything updated for their client meetings. My day was very busy because they depended on me to get things done accurately and on time. I had enjoyed doing the job – more... that I did because I worked closely with portforlio managers and associaties communicating with them. I am a strong team player. My co-workers were always helpful and understanding because they knew the responsibilites that I had was very demanding, since I had to place orders for trades to brokers and banks while doing my other job responsibiliites. I don't mind being busy all day. I love learning new things and working with clients on the phone . I didn't think my job was hard, I enjoyed it.
Management knows I was a hard worker and very good worker. I was hired to do DTCC only but I told them I needed more. – less
No micro management
Oakley Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Indianapolis,INMay 11, 2013
Was able to make decisions that would be best for business. Learned about several different designers and how they designed there glasses.
Drill sergeant/ management | u.s. militARY (Current Employee), Fort Leonard Wood, MOMarch 25, 2013
In the Army everyone's work day varies on the type of job you do. Myself as a Drill Sergeant is to train future soldier on basic skills need like discipline and respect. The days are long typically 10-20hr days. The hardest part of that job is the time away from the Family.
love working with the residents
Customer Service/Shift Manger Responsibility (Former Employee), chicago,ilJuly 24, 2012
Pros: good people who love there work
Cons: alot of work but good experience
A good experience taking care of the resident who I had attend to on a daily basics
i love to work there
train (Former Employee), Manchester, NHJune 14, 2012
Pros: love kids
Cons: closed down
i loved to work there it was a very fun job i love to work with kids
Helping customer and community with my co-workers.
new employees and team lead (Former Employee), Hebron, KYApril 30, 2012
I have set up my station and make sure that everything in order.
very productve work place
sales floor team member (Former Employee), Chicago, ILApril 17, 2012
Pros: great work enivorment exciting
Cons: retail work
i learned some many things from working there. i loved the fact that i was doing something new. i enjoyed the customers the whole experience was great
Fun
Manager (Former Employee), Edmonds, WAFebruary 29, 2012
This was an interesting place to work for me, because I was by the beach, and there would be a lot of business when I worked there, and I got to meet a whole lot of people there
IT WAS A WONDERFUL EXPERENCE. I LEARNED LOT
I TRAINED AT LEASTED 20-22 PEOPLE. (Former Employee), GLENSIDE PAJanuary 20, 2012
Pros: good communication
Cons: no cons
IT WAS A EXPERENCE THAT I LOVED.THE EMPLOYEES HAD A GREAT AND FUN TIME DOING THIS. I MADE IT LEARNABLE
FOR THEM AND MYSELF.
Freelance Opportunity
Freelance Trainer (Current Employee), Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, London.October 17, 2013
Train in various fields depending on the client needs.
Run training as well as design programmes or workshops.
Enjoy the challenge of inspiring learning/candidates to enable them to continually develop.
Real good place to learn
Accounting Manager (Former Employee), Guadalajara, JALNovember 7, 2012
It was my big first job were I was in charge and I was doing all the accounting and checking information and doing my financial statement and month end close.
bien
Serveur en restauration au Maroc (Former Employee), CasablancaJune 3, 2014
La tuyauter la soudeur au TIG assemblage des vannes soudeur a l'arc et titage de cable