TRAK Companies

TRAK Companies Employee Reviews

Sad excuse for Temp Agency
Staff Accountant (Former Employee), Washington, DCMay 12, 2014
I worked for this agency for a year and half, at first I was satisfied, they were getting me assignments that just didn't seem to work. Then I got placed in a year long temp to hire assignment where company had no intentions of hiring me. My recruiter did not try to get me hired full time and when I would get an interview outside the agency she would get an attitude with me and anyone who called her. They only care about themselves and their business, if you are working they get paid and don't care about you.
So helpful!
MTInsight Coordinator (Current Employee), McLean, VirginiaFebruary 14, 2014
So thankful for the TRAK team in helping me land my first job after graduation!

I was introduced to a recruiter at TRAK by a family member who was successful at finding a position while using their services. The staff at TRAK are very warm and friendly. They're determined, and are like having your own personal trainer in career development.

However each person that I've talked to who has worked with TRAK has had a unique experience. Some are fortunate and get full-time positions right away, others like myself spend months in temp jobs until the right opportunity opens up.

I will admit, I did work a few mindless, soul-killing temp positions. Although, this is were the strong and determined are separated from the weak and not so much.

The more focused and determined you are, the better your experience with TRAK will be. Try not to get frustrated or overwhelmed. Everyone I met at TRAK was positive and were all more than willing to help.
Many Opportunities
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Washington, DCOctober 5, 2013
Staff want to assist talent in becoming employed based upon the needs of the individual. Definitely an organization who cares about the clientele and talent.
nice place to be
Logistics coordinator/Materials clerk (Former Employee), Salisbury, MDSeptember 26, 2013
Pros: most managment would work with you
Cons: insurance to high
really enjoyed work but work was slow and management had their picks, co-workers most were good, hardest part of the day was waiting for work most enjoyable part was i loved being there
Temp Agency
Administrative Assistant / Temp (Former Employee), Washington, DCSeptember 19, 2013
Pros: found a full-time job for me
Cons: little stability
This was a temp agency who I briefly worked with before they found and suggested I apply for my current position.
Great Temp Company
Legal Assistant (Former Employee), McLean, VAAugust 27, 2013
Pros: eager to assist
Cons: only temp jobs for the most part
Trak Legal is attentive to both the client and the employee. Their staff kept constant communication with the employees.
TRAK Legal
Associate (Current Employee), Washington, DCJanuary 30, 2013
The successful employee is someone who is pleasant, detail oriented, and has the ability to multitask. My extensive work in campaigns, fundraising, and governmental offices, on both state and federal levels, has allowed me to develop these skills. My experience has taught me a wide variety of skills that are applicable to nearly any situation. Additionally, my experience living both across America and around the world has given me cultural competency skills and experience in interacting with diverse groups of people.
Helpful and Supportive
Administrative Assistant/Back-up Support (Current Employee), Vienna, VaMarch 8, 2012
The recruiters are very helpful and positive with their employment assistance.

About TRAK Companies

Williams Companies has several parts, but they all add up to the delivery of energy and profits. Williams is primarily engaged – Read more