Trans-Fast Remittance (TF) is a global money remittance business backed by $2bil PE fund and headquartered in New York City.
- Oversee the Revenue Assurance Group and ensure timely and accurate reporting of all key financial performance metrics
- Analyze financial results and provide budget to plan variance reporting and Management Discussion & Analysis (MD&A)
- Prepare pricing toolkits compiling historic data and forecasting future performance.
- Pro-actively analyze data and develop solutions to support growth and profit improvement.
- Populate business cases with historic trend and forecast data.
- Conduct competitive analysis and pricing analysis.
- Consistently provide financial modeling for all aspects of business development
- Provide analytical support for corporate development opportunities such as acquisitions, strategic deals etc...
- 5-7 years of finance-and business development related financial analysis and modeling, with strong experience in dealing with FOREX and a demonstrable track record in conducting financial analytics for a business with international operations.
- International exposure and working w/ and consolidating multiple subsidiaries.
- Experience dealing with accounting principles related to currency translation.
- Working in a fast paced, high growth, entrepreneurial and demanding environment.
- Budgeting, planning, analysis and financial modeling.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex concepts.
- BS/BA in Business or Finance; MBA in Finance a plus
- 5+ years relevant industry and functional experience
- In-depth knowledge of enterprise-level transactional and reporting systems
- Advanced Excel skills (pivot tables/macros; financial - operational model building, design and creation of robust interactive reporting and analysis tools)
- Experience with Access and/or Sql a definite plus