Trans-Fast Remittance (TF) is a global money remittance business backed by $2bil PE fund and headquartered in New York City.
Currently looking for a senior network engineer with minimum 10 years experience with the following qualifications.
This candidate will be based in New York City, but may need to frequently travel to other cities/countries for network setup and troubleshooting.
- Experience with WAN technologies including lease lines, VPN, MPLS, etc
- Experience with VoIP with some management and configuration PBXs supporting VoIP.
- Experience with Fax servers.
- Windows 2003 and 2008 Servers
- SQL Server management.
- Cisco switch and router configuration experience.
- Experience working in a 24/7 highly reliable 99.99% uptime sensitive environment.
- Implements and maintains bridges, routers, gateways, remote access servers, domain servers, security firewalls, application and device servers and Internet or Intranet devices and connections.
- Designs, configures, monitors and optimizes LAN and WAN and printers for high performance, 100% uptime, minimal maintenance and reasonable costs.
- Performs preventative and fault isolation maintenance on the LAN and WAN. Performs file maintenance on servers, domains, electronic post offices and client user files and/or databases.
- Designs, configures, maintains and manages network security features. Configures monitors and maintains anti-virus programs to insure network and systems integrity.
- Performs customization and system administration for network management, task/project management, help desk, work group integration, documentation and educational software packages.
- Works with Telecommunications Engineers to integrate voice, and data applications.
- Analyzes, recommends and evaluates new hardware, software, and communications products for network compatibility and applicability.
- Performs advanced diagnostics and maintenance on desktop devices when additional expertise is required.
- Will assume contractual management responsibilities, assists in requests for proposals, vendor selection and contract monitoring.
- Works with cross-functional teams in the design and implementation of information technology.
- Assists in the training of other Information Systems personnel to improve their technical skills.
- Assists departmental management with development of systems standards, short and long term goals, project management and strategic directions.
Indeed - 20 months ago