Trans West Security Employee Reviews in United States

Good work enviroment
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Elkhills, Taft,caJanuary 14, 2015
was on feet most of the time , sometimes long hours , supervisors always tried to give notice if overtime was needed of you , most of the other security guards were great to work with , working nights or weekends good be very slow so had to work to stay alert at times ...best part of the job was the people I worked with & saw on a daily basis ...
Pros
good benifits, vacation, 401k
Cons
poor health coverage
poor supervisor staff
former employee (Former Employee) –  bakersfield californiaMarch 17, 2015
Supervisors are bad and have superiority complex hr doesn't do anything about them been hard at work for them for four years and supervisor thinks he can tell me how to do my job and he's the one that's new
Pros
lunch
Cons
horrible boss very demeaning of employees and has a superiority complex
great
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAMarch 27, 2015
I currently work as a Security Officer at Mary K. Shell through the Dept. of Kern County Mental Health. Duties performed include working next to County professionals assisting them in various tasks that involving all levels of low risk to high risk Mental Health Clients. My job is to keep the Staff, Clients, and Property safe. I also work in a area within the facility, the (P.E.C.) also known as crisis center or psychiatric Evaluation Center. Where I work with other Security Officers and Mental Health Staff . There my purpose and duty is to ensure the safety of staff and clients, working in a locked unit while in uniform , my presents involves the use of crisis intervention skills and some physical restraints and seclusions when the order is given in an aggressive situation to help resolve a fight or flight situation. I also make four rounds on the hour eight hours a day throughout the area and perimeter keeping a close watch on Mental Health Staff while there undergoing services in private with Clients. The lobby and the parking lot are also part of my foot patrol. I also transport Mental Health 5150 Clients to 3B from time to time. Checking locks, responding to panic alarms and escorting Staff and Clients are also included throughout the day. My purpose is to observe and report while keeping safety my number one goal planning effectively in a professional manner acting necessary as needed.
Pros
good work
Cons
pay is bad
Good local security company.
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAJune 18, 2013
Lots of opportunities to work in different areas and environments.
Pros
job sites
Cons
pay
great place to work
security officer (Former Employee) –  bakersfield, lost hills,caMarch 7, 2012
A great place to work.they also have really good employees and office staff.
Pros
good training and good pay and good clients.
Cons
there wasn't anything to complain about.

4.2