Looking for an experienced iOS software developer to join our passionate team of innovative thinkers. The candidate must have strong experience with developing and deploying iPad applications within a small team. The team will be responsible for all aspects of development including design, programming, initial testing, deployment and ongoing enhancements and maintenance. Additional mobile applications and other fun projects will follow. The position is full time and long term with a well established and fast growing pharmacy management Software Company in Ocoee, Fl (SW Orlando) area. Full benefits including health, optional dental and disability insurance plus extremely generous retirement fund contributions and bonuses. Check out www.rx30.com to see what we’ve been doing for over 30 years.
- Experience with iPad and iPhone development. At least 2 applications in App Store
- Strong software engineering background and experience.
- Up to date knowledge of best practices in mobile application standards, design, and technologies.
- Strong Objective-C skills with solid understanding of Object-Oriented design
- Proficiency in programming with latest Apple SDK versions
- Strong knowledge/experience in iOS development.
- Experience programming in Cocoa and Cocoa Touch.
- Understanding and experience querying against relational databases.
- Experience with Apple's Core Data framework and database migrations.
- Experience working with XML and JSON.
- Proficiency in user interface design and implementation following Apple's Human Interface Design Guidelines.
- At least one scripting language is preferred (KSH, Bourne, PHP, Python, Ruby, Perl, etc.).
- Experience with Git versioning
- Client / Server Programming
Additional Desired Skills:
- Experience in Apple Push Notification Services, Foundation Framework and Memory Management.
- Familiarity with using server side services/web services; Maps, GPS services for iOS apps.
- UI design experience using GIMP, Photoshop or Pixelmator
- Linux command shell.
- Android application development / Java
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 2+ years of iOS development experience (iPhone / iPad).
- 4+ years of experience delivering proven interactive solutions.
DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS POSITION IF YOU DO NOT MEET AT LEASED 90% OF THE SKILL AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS.
Indeed - 6 months ago