Transactionreporting.com has an immediate career opportunity for an ambitious and motivated individual to join our web development department. The full time position is in our centrally located office in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn. We are looking for a developer with expertise in PHP & MySQL to join our team. Please see all of the qualifications below. You will be part of a small team of programmers working on a web based CRM and transaction reporting tool. Our software is in high demand in the emerging electronic payments industry.
Skills & Requirements:
At least 3 years of expertise working with PHP & SQL, CSS, AJAX, JS and jQuery.
Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills.
Strong communication, analytical, and teamwork skills.
Desire to take initiative and be a self-starter. You will not be babysat - we promise.
Must be able to work well in a fast paced environment.
IMPORTANT: Please submit answers to these questions as a cover letter along with your resume:
1) Provide a portfolio of projects/websites personally worked on.
2) How long have you been working with PHP?
3) Tell us about the last project you worked on involving PHP and exactly which parts your were responsible for?
4) Do you know what frameworks are? Which frameworks have you worked with?
5) Do you know PDO? Please describe PDO and your experience of working with PDO.
Our Interview Process:
1) Emailing Your Resume
2) Phone Interview
3) In Office Interview
We look forward to reviewing your resume and the opportunity to work with you soon.