TransCentra Employee Reviews in United States

Decent work place
manual processor (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYOctober 16, 2015
Just started working here 2 weeks ago. The job itself is alright-opening, sorting & batching payments. Production expectations are very high compared to other companies. PTO & insurance are good. But the biggest disappointment is there apparently is no communication with management levels. 2 HR & 1 supervisor offered a schedule that was perfect for me & I signed the offer letter. 2 nights on the job my supervisor informed me that schedule does not exist. Now I am on a crazy staggered shift with different hours & start times.
Pros
nice break room & vending machines, TV
Cons
no 401K match
I am working there now
Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAMarch 6, 2016
I would like to move up and a get a pay raise. there are no advancement opportunitys and they are starting to lay people off.
Cons
no reasies
Friendly environment
Mail processing clerk (Former Employee) –  Naperville, ILMarch 23, 2016
Was ok, but benefits could have been better. Nice friendly people to work with. Overall it was a decent and fair company.
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Rochelle Park, NJJuly 2, 2015
It is a very relaxed place to work but the pay is not very well and people have not had raises in six plus years! Also, management hires friends and family and they attain promotions before workers
Pros
not to bothersome
Cons
no raises or chance for advancement
Support Staff (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYJanuary 26, 2016
Good place to have your payments to be processed to.
Are job is to make sure our customers are always happy for what he can do for them. We process different accounts such as waters, cable, electric, house mortages, car loans/leases, insurances ad credit cards. I always make sure when ever the machine operator is done with opening the work is to be taking over to image quality to be scan to the computer system to be keyed as processed.
Pros
Good co-workers, good process site
Stressful Environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 28, 2016
Unorganized, stressful environment where the only thought is about how they are going to make money and not take care of any of the employees in the process
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Stressful and unorganized environment
Good and nice place to work
Mail Processing Clerk (Former Employee) –  Rochelle Park, NJJanuary 11, 2016
Good opportunity to work and for the starters a good opportunity for the work experience for the future career. Good work environment and good working strategies.
I liked the responsibilities included in this job.
Payment Processor (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 29, 2016
Management very unprofessional. Very unorganized. Treated employees very unfairly especially those that actually worked.
Productive, busy, plenty of work
Single Pass (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 28, 2016
There are plenty good and hard working people here. You grow with speed the longer you stay. You get faster each week and progress with the company.
Pros
Busy, nice people
Company overview..
Senior Corporate Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Norcross, GADecember 15, 2015
Company was in the process of being sold, employees weren't aware until the last minute. Overall, nice company, no issues with management or the location.
Pros
I was able to increase my knowledge from implementing a tracking systems
Leader is so nice
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles County, CAApril 11, 2016
Some checks' amount are so small size. It's hard to see without
using mouse for enlarging size. It takes extra time to key.
Pros
Sometimes we can take extra lunch time.
Cons
It's so cold.
Mad Mix
Security Analyst/Audit & Compliance Analyst (Current Employee) –  Norcross, GANovember 9, 2015
TransCentra is currently going through a transition period. I have enjoyed my time there but it's time for a change. The most enjoyable part of the job is the many great co-workers that I have had the opportunity to work with. The greatest challenge is getting the proper resources to do the job efficiently and effectively. My advice would be to wait approximately six months and see how employees are rating their experiences with the company.
I don't care for fun I need more pay!
Clerk (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 13, 2016
I work for 12years very cheap company no rise over 6 years you don't even work 40hour per week they don't care for they employed very bad company very slow I am not recommend to no one!
Check Processor (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJanuary 20, 2016
working here help me develop new skills I didn't know I had and help me become a different person inside and out. overall It is a very easy and fun workplace to work the people are nice and very easy to get along with.
Pros
emplyees
Cons
short breaks
Not able to advance
Computer Operator (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCNovember 5, 2015
Not able to advance. Has a family environment, that is the best part of working there. Management makes quick choices and does not think them through.
Most days the same, every couple of months employee appreciation day.
Quality Control Clerk(Associate I) (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYSeptember 29, 2012
I enjoyed working with my co-workers. The job was not diffilcult, a daily routine. We left early when we finished our work. Because of work falling off, due to ecomomic situation. I was layed off. I enjoyed the type of work I did. I would to have continued working there. I had been there for 16 years. I miss my co-workers, they became my friends also.
Pros
pay is good. benefits were okay. employee appreciation was good
Cons
going to work and not knowing if you had a job or not. leaving early everyday, not having a full paycheck.
I worked here for many years. I enjoyed my job and the people that I worked with.
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Urbandale, IANovember 12, 2015
Fun place to work, great people. The company was bought out several times during my tenure at the company. I liked the location and the hours that I worked
Pros
Great location and hours
Cons
Lots of overtime
Implementation of new product
Operations Support Manager (Former Employee) –  Naperville, ILSeptember 29, 2015
On site peers were great asset. Executive team presented unrealistic goals with no regard to associates family life or without taking a look at what was humanly possible.
Fast paced work environment
Utility Clerk/ Machine Operator/ Technician (Current Employee) –  Naperville, ILMay 13, 2015
learned how to run a machine other than a cnc operator machine would, typical day we walk in grab work off the shelves and run whats considered pass one for a few hours, then run whats considered pass two for the remander of the day until the clients that we have accounts with are finished and closed off, I dont feel that there is a strong management team and some of my co workers feel that they shouldnt have to ablige by the rules and get to do whatever they want and management does not get involved in the situation, the hardest part about the job is probably working overnights and having to sleep during the day and then come to work still tired and deal with some certain co workers. The most enjoyable part of the day is I have made a lot of friends there and not being able to see them on a every day basis would be hard.
Working for TransCentra is a great experience
Machine Operator/Material Handler/ Depost Clerk (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 2, 2015
TransCentra is a payment processing company. They gives us the tools we need to succeed. Management also gives the employees updates and they are open to new ideas. Because of the fast pace evnironment we are still able to get the knowledge able to perform the duties required.
Pros
TransCentra gives the employees all the tools they need to succeed.
Cons
There are alot of jobs, wish I could learn everything!