Transcom

Transcom Employer Reviews

My Experience At Transcom
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXOctober 12, 2014
Pros: having full time hours, being greeted by my co-workers
Cons: short breaks, being picked on and watched for no reason
A typical day at work was all about business and satisfying customers, meeting their needs and making them happy. I have learned to be more patient. I am a excellent listener and I follow directions really well. It was Great Training, and got a lot of training that I need. The trainers were very helpful, and taught me way more then I knew before I started – more... working there. The management need more people that will actually listen and help, and is not just there for a paycheck. They don't care if the agents were sick or a major problem occurred we were to still be at work unless we were going to get fired. Things do happen that is out of your control, and they did not care about the well being of the employees at all. My co-workers were more helpful then the higher management in the building. I met some co-workers that should have been in management. The hardest part of the job was getting the schedule I asked for, and because they were so slow and taking their time doing their job points were being added because of their mistake. They refused to take them off. They were messing up my hours, paying me for less hours then I had. And was taking so long to correct it. The most enjoyable part was coming to work knowing I was going to make a lot of customers happy with my polite voice, being helpful, made their day with working equipment, and when I was sick the customers were concerned about my well being and hoped I felt better, and gave me their blessing that I will have a good day. and that made me smile. This was my experience there. – less
Fun, Energetic Work Place
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXOctober 8, 2014
A day at Transcom is not an ordinary day, each and every day is different. I learned a lot while I worked for the company when it came to inbound calls and how to handle each and every one because no two were the same. The co-workers there are friendly and very helping to one another.
Decent workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Lafayette, LASeptember 27, 2014
Good job, some benefits. did not agree with company closing down. great employee morale within the workplace
great company to work for
Virtual Internet Technical support (Former Employee), Denver, COSeptember 16, 2014
Pros: steady work hours and nice supervisors
Cons: switching projects
I would still be working for them but I was dumb and left. I worked internet support for a number of years and loved it. I would go back anytime I enjoyed working as tier 2 tech and thought it was the best job there was
productive and fun work place
Techincal Support Representative (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXAugust 26, 2014
Pros: everything
Cons: no cons
a very good place to work where they care about employee and to them to be the best
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Lafayette LAJuly 15, 2014
Busy busy call center. Co-workers very nice. A typical day at work consist of handling high volumes of calls.
Great job for advancement
Backup Trainer (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXJune 3, 2014
Pros: hire inside company
Cons: agents make more than mgt
Arrive, Teach new hire agents product knowledge, systems , and best practices. Coach agents to try and better their performance.
We could watch movies on the internet, on our down time.
Trouble shooting technician (Former Employee), San Antonio, TX. 78224May 29, 2014
Pros: there were smoke breaks, for those who smoked.
I took pride in all my work for this company, there were long hours, but, nevertheless, I had lots of clients that I delivered to.
customer service rep
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Lafayette, LAApril 1, 2014
Pros: lots of available sick time
Cons: lots of calls
the job is now closed, it was incoming calls with nice customers and mean customers
productive, fun work area
Customer service rep (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXMarch 20, 2014
Pros: very nice work inviorment
Cons: lack on assistance with floor support
a typical day at work would be assisting members with there equiptment, troubleshooting threw the computer, helping itrate customers. I learned many of things nvolving technical support, how to assist with irate members many things involving billing, small talk, relating myself with the customer.
My coworkers were very friendly everyone was nice to – more... new and old associates. We all helped each other with problems we each had.
Hardest part of the job was when we had sup calls none of our team leaders were around to assist us with our problems.
I enjoyed working there very friendly and conforable – less
work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXMarch 6, 2014
It was a good place until people of the company ruined it. It was crazy and fun. Learned about up-sale and internet
poorly orginized poor customer service training
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), san antonio TXFebruary 3, 2014
answering phones and trouble shooting customers cable issues on computer systems that constantly crashed and took over 5 min to reload and by then the customer is even more upset.
Productive workplace environment
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Former Employee), Lafayette, LAJanuary 29, 2014
Pros: lots of training for new campaigns.
Cons: picking up the slack for employees who wouldn't show up for schedule.
I was lucky enough to begin with the company and end with them too. I learned alot of new computer skills and customer service skills, and how patient I really am. The hardest part of the job was getting calls from very elderly customers but it was also the most rewarding when you could get their problems solved and sometimes you taught them something – more... new, too. The most enjoyable part of the job was the Christmas Party at the holiday time, it was always the best! – less
Work from home nightmare.
Customer Service (Former Employee), AT HOMEJanuary 16, 2014
Cons: no benefits, abusive customers
The worst call center type job I have ever experienced. High call volume with a high percentage of verbal abuse from customers. Management was very professional and willing to work with you but since it was work from home they were able to get around giving benefits, sick time,or vacation.
Hard place to work
operations (Former Employee), USAJanuary 6, 2014
Hard place to work. Long hours, little to no raises. Stressful
Daily Inbound customer calls
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), work from homeNovember 18, 2013
Pros: being in the comfort of my home.
Cons: no onhand help
Comfortable relaxed workplace, taking inbound calls for AARP customers.I enjoy working in my own area away from other workers and managers. The hardest part of the job is also working alone so I'm not able to get help from co-workers and managers.
I don't know what it's like working in the actual building for Transcom, but working as a WAH Agent, they didn't treat me very fairly.
Customer Service (WAH) Agent (Former Employee), RemoteOctober 29, 2013
I wouldn't recommend working for Transcom as a WAH (Work At Home) Agent. It was always a chore to get the supervisor on the phone when you had a SUP Call and believe me, you will get tons of SUP calls!!! Their SMEES were difficult to give me help too. They always were just too busy helping others. Good people to work for in many ways, but way too much – more... demand for sales goals to be met, as well as VERY CRABBY AND DEMANDING CUSTOMERS!!!!

Tough job for the measly pay. – less
n/a
CSR (Former Employee), SA,TexasSeptember 25, 2013
Transcom was my employer last year. I have nothing to say about them. Thank you.
Driver
Driver (Former Employee), Woburn, MAJuly 29, 2013
Pros: working with adults
Picking up children to and from school.
How to work with the different children and there adults.
When the children were sick.
When I would see the child smile.
San Antonio
Team Leader/ Supervisor (Former Employee), San AntonioJuly 26, 2013
Pros: one on one development
Cons: bureucracy
Fast paced environment with growth opportunities.
Great people in management.

1 2 3 4 5

About Transcom

Trane runs hot and cold. The subsidiary of Ingersoll-Rand supplies heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems to both – Read more