Transcom

Transcom Employer Reviews

Casual environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXMarch 16, 2015
It was an ok job to start out with and learn the ins and outs with customer service.People that I worked with were very nice and easy to get along with. The environment was great to be in.
call center
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXFebruary 26, 2015
took calls for internet provider

simple job

coworkers were good team work

work was just taking calls all day until out of work
review
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Tonawanda, NYJanuary 23, 2015
Great place to work. good people made alot of friends. never had to write one of these before not sure what to say just filling this in
nice enviroment
Customer service Rep. in Call Center (Former Employee), Lafayette, LADecember 15, 2014
working int he schools computer lab was fun and worked with people who i knew.
Feels like you are on the Titantic
Manager (Former Employee), Denver, CONovember 11, 2014
Pros: able to work remote
Cons: extremely stressful and don;t pay market value. horrible benefits
The most stressful job I've ever had in my career. They don't backfill their roles. They simply just give more work for those who are in the office who have no experience in the dept.
Horrible place to work at.
employee (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXNovember 7, 2014
Cons: low pay
Management is always changing, they have a swinging door policy. It is disorganized and you will never see a raise even if they promise it to you.
Friendly Place to work and room for advancement.
Team Leader (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXNovember 4, 2014
Pros: team players within team leaders
Cons: no bonuses for team leaders.
Happy to go to work learn something every day and I work with a great group of team leaders.
No Perks
Work From Home Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), Denver, COOctober 28, 2014
Pros: work from home
Cons: no paid vacation, no paid time off holidays, no paid sick time off, no long term disability, no 401 k, and no raises
I've been employed at Transcom for going on 7 yrs now. We just got benefits as far as medical, dental,l and vision goes at the beginning of Oct 2014. I had an awesome supervisor however the company itself does not show much appreciation towards their employees. They do not offer a 401 k plan, no paid holidays, no paid sick time off nor paid vacation, and no long term disability, and no raises. So if you are looking for a company where you can advance this is not the company to be employed with however if you are looking for a paycheck go for it! Their turn around rate is high. I hung in there for as long as i could however after dedicating almost 7 yrs of my life to only work for 12 bucks and hr i feel like i'm worth more then that.
inbound calls
customer service (Former Employee), san antonioOctober 20, 2014
Pros: health insurance
Cons: there was nothing you could say to satisfy some people who were bored just calling to argue
fast paced customer service inbound calls, helping upset customers, talking to different types of people, could be stressful doing escalation calls, I took supervisor and general customer service for a non profit corp. Fun events held by management, very friendly.
My Experience At Transcom
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXOctober 12, 2014
Pros: having full time hours, being greeted by my co-workers
Cons: short breaks, being picked on and watched for no reason
A typical day at work was all about business and satisfying customers, meeting their needs and making them happy. I have learned to be more patient. I am a excellent listener and I follow directions really well. It was Great Training, and got a lot of training that I need. The trainers were very helpful, and taught me way more then I knew before I started working there. The management need more people that will actually listen and help, and is not just there for a paycheck. They don't care if the agents were sick or a major problem occurred we were to still be at work unless we were going to get fired. Things do happen that is out of your control, and they did not care about the well being of the employees at all. My co-workers were more helpful then the higher management in the building. I met some co-workers that should have been in management. The hardest part of the job was getting the schedule I asked for, and because they were so slow and taking their time doing their job points were being added because of their mistake. They refused to take them off. They were messing up my hours, paying me for less hours then I had. And was taking so long to correct it. The most enjoyable part was coming to work knowing I was going to make a lot of customers happy with my polite voice, being helpful, made their day with working equipment, and when I was sick the customers were concerned about my well being and hoped I felt better, and gave me their blessing that I will have a good day. and that made me smile. This was my experience there.
Fun, Energetic Work Place
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXOctober 8, 2014
A day at Transcom is not an ordinary day, each and every day is different. I learned a lot while I worked for the company when it came to inbound calls and how to handle each and every one because no two were the same. The co-workers there are friendly and very helping to one another.
Decent workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Lafayette, LASeptember 27, 2014
Good job, some benefits. did not agree with company closing down. great employee morale within the workplace
great company to work for
Virtual Internet Technical support (Former Employee), Denver, COSeptember 16, 2014
Pros: steady work hours and nice supervisors
Cons: switching projects
I would still be working for them but I was dumb and left. I worked internet support for a number of years and loved it. I would go back anytime I enjoyed working as tier 2 tech and thought it was the best job there was
productive and fun work place
Techincal Support Representative (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXAugust 26, 2014
Pros: everything
Cons: no cons
a very good place to work where they care about employee and to them to be the best
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Lafayette LAJuly 15, 2014
Busy busy call center. Co-workers very nice. A typical day at work consist of handling high volumes of calls.
Great job for advancement
Backup Trainer (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXJune 3, 2014
Pros: hire inside company
Cons: agents make more than mgt
Arrive, Teach new hire agents product knowledge, systems , and best practices. Coach agents to try and better their performance.
We could watch movies on the internet, on our down time.
Trouble shooting technician (Former Employee), San Antonio, TX. 78224May 29, 2014
Pros: there were smoke breaks, for those who smoked.
I took pride in all my work for this company, there were long hours, but, nevertheless, I had lots of clients that I delivered to.
customer service rep
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Lafayette, LAApril 1, 2014
Pros: lots of available sick time
Cons: lots of calls
the job is now closed, it was incoming calls with nice customers and mean customers
productive, fun work area
Customer service rep (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXMarch 20, 2014
Pros: very nice work inviorment
Cons: lack on assistance with floor support
a typical day at work would be assisting members with there equiptment, troubleshooting threw the computer, helping itrate customers. I learned many of things nvolving technical support, how to assist with irate members many things involving billing, small talk, relating myself with the customer.
My coworkers were very friendly everyone was nice to new and old associates. We all helped each other with problems we each had.
Hardest part of the job was when we had sup calls none of our team leaders were around to assist us with our problems.
I enjoyed working there very friendly and conforable
work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXMarch 6, 2014
It was a good place until people of the company ruined it. It was crazy and fun. Learned about up-sale and internet

1 2 3

About Transcom

Trane runs hot and cold. The subsidiary of Ingersoll-Rand supplies heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems to both – Read more

Transcom Salaries