Transcontinental creates marketing products and services that allow businesses to attract, reach and retain their target customers. The Corporation is the largest printer in Canada and the fourth-largest in North America.
We are looking to hire a Manufacturing Systems Administrator to support our production systems at our Fremont, CA plant. This position will start in mid-afternoon shift.
The primary responsibility is to maintain production machines. Diagnose application errors and maintain a production environment with 100% up-time and stability in a very time sensitive environment. Provide support for Linux and Windows production servers in a 24/7 environment.
- A minimum of Level II experience administering VMware Vsphere 4-5, Fiber Channel SAN, Multi-Vlan networking, and Cisco Call Manager is mandatory.
- Able to install, administer and troubleshoot Windows xp, Windows 7 and Windows NT Servers used in our production environment.
- Able to install, administer and troubleshoot Suse Linux Enterprise server and Ubuntu used in our production environment.
- Able to install, administer and troubleshoot MS-SQL, MySQL, Sybase and Oracle DB servers used in our production environment.
- Able to monitor Network for issues and resolve network collisions and routing issues.
- Able to perform file and server restores from Near Line and Tape Backup using Veeame and HP Data Protector.
- Working knowledge of modern analog and digital electronics and electronic circuits.
- Proficient with test equipment such as oscilloscopes, amp-probes, logic analyzers, communication analyzers, etc.
- Ability to clearly present information both orally and in written format to all levels of individuals.
- Possess a mechanical aptitude towards using hand tools such as drivers, hammers, drills, and crimpers.
- Must be able to work from schematics, CAD drawings, rough engineering drawings and/or verbal instructions; must possess a high degree of initiative.
- Knowledge of embedded systems and control technologies used in factory automation is mandatory.
We offer generous compensation package includes full benefits and bonus opportunity every 6 months. You will also have access to on-site gym with state of the art equipment.
Please forward your resume with salary requirement to our attention.
Thank you for your interest in employment opportunity with Transcontinental. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Indeed - 2 years ago
TC Transcontinental creates marketing products and services that allow businesses to attract, reach and retain their target customers. The...