TransCore

TransCore Employee Reviews

Well run corporation with effective management strategies
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Norcross, GAJuly 18, 2015
A company with a very focused goal and an atmosphere relaxed enough for tasks to be completed. Management is open to new ideas and also works well guiding younger, newer employees.
Productive company
ITS Tech (Current Employee), Houston, TXJuly 13, 2015
Pros: experience
Cons: No lunch breaks, and in the sun
The company is in the business to configure and make sure all components on the Toll Road is accurate and a working. From getting the area cleaned for construction, put up the equipment and test the equipmenmt
Stable place to work and enjoyable enviroment
Accounts Payable Senior Coordinator (Team Lead) (Former Employee), Hummelstown, PAJuly 12, 2015
Enjoyable work environment. Can do your work and not be micro managed. Enjoyed the work I did and my fellow employees. Worked there for over 10 years and enjoyed but needed more opportunities to grow and move forward.
ADT
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Lisle, ILJuly 8, 2015
I really enjoyed working for ADT because this was new and exciting and I learned everything to know within this company for a better pay and job stability
Work life as Customer service rep
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Lisle, ILJune 3, 2015
Sitting either in air or heat in cube box where all you hear is telephones ringing and people talking. I learned was patience, multi-task with phone and two different screening on the computer. Management and co-workers was great. But the hardest part of the job was when customers were being difficult about paying their bill. but i enjoy the laughter from customers calling in.
Company unfair to their employees
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Auburn, MaMay 21, 2015
Pros: Nothing
Cons: Company in a hurry to train you, if you did not get in in a certain time frame then they would let you go (so unfair).
Job started out fine at first, then ran into some issues and worked hard to iron those issues out, but management was unfair and did not give you enough time, so they let you go (so unfair), not even trying to work with you.
It was okay, not a great place to work.
Lead Quality Assurance Engineer (Former Employee), San Diego, CAApril 25, 2015
Pros: N/A
Cons: N/A
I was in transition when I started working at this company.
Met great people and enjoyed working with them.
Was not so excited about the product, though.
Work Your Tail Off and Get Nothing
System Manager (Current Employee), Houston, TXMarch 30, 2015
Pros: Great Stability
Cons: No reward for hard work
Stable company and good benefits. Management does not always deliver on promises. Be prepared to give a lot of your time to this company.
funniest job i had
Customer Service Representive (Former Employee), Lisle, ILMarch 3, 2015
the customers where crazy when they called in. it was a fun job because i got to do what i love which was help people but i just dont like sitting down for so many hours because i start to feel tired.
Excellent Employer with US payrate and excellent benefits
Maintenance Manager (Current Employee), Guaynabo, PRFebruary 3, 2015
Working on Maintenance (Engineering) Department has been a great experience. Working out with teammates inside and outside of the island and being part of a great project.
Cool for a Contract Position
CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPERVISOR (Contract) (Former Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 27, 2015
Pros: good people
Cons: it was contract and no possibility of permanent placement.
Hired with Resource Staffing as a supervisor, TransCore proved to be a interesting advent for me into the world of call center management. TransCore is a company that manages toll systems for various cities. A call center....is a call center. However, this one was better than most.
Little fun Company
Electronic Tech. (Current Employee), Miramar, FLDecember 31, 2014
That was a big Company in term of what that Company represent in Florida Electronic tolling.
Easy going, comfortable environment
Image Review Clerk (Former Employee), Houston, TXDecember 16, 2014
Pros: easy going managers
Cons: no healthcare, no room for growth
A typical day at work consisted of a very quiet area, comfortable seating, use of the computer all day. Management was fair at employers taking breaks. My co-workers were pleasant. Everyone work by themselves sort of like a library atmosphere. The hardest part was hard on the eyes if you didn't take your breaks.
Tenure there did not last long.
SOFTWARE PROGRAMMER (Former Employee), Dallas, TXDecember 4, 2014
Pros: good atmosphere
Cons: perceived company stability by employees
TransCore bought out AmTek, the company at which I worked. At the time I left there were teething problems and stiff competition.
Bad Teamwork
FIELD SERVICE TECHNICAN (Former Employee), PA-StatewideOctober 28, 2014
Pros: free phone, truck, laptop, gps
Cons: work 24/7/365, no life, on call 24/7/365. 200 text per day maybe 20 for you
No real training for job just thrown into the loop ( here is a phone , truck laptop phone numbers-have a nice day) No instruction for paper work time cards, procedures and you don't answer to Transcore we lease you to another so just stand on your head when they tell you. No hours 24/7/365 on call 24/7/365

Would not work for them again if asked.
Lots of hours but laid back
Field technician II (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKOctober 28, 2014
Pros: company vehicle and good co-workers
Cons: on-call schedule could be tough
Fairly open work days and easy job overall. Management when started was awesome and supportive but supervisor change lead to micromanagement and to much stress.
Was not my thing
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Houston, TXSeptember 29, 2014
Pros: incentives
Cons: short breaks
Must know how to type fast if not don't apply they monitor you daily and let people go very fast.
Laid back Environment
Payables Representative (Former Employee), Harrisburg PASeptember 19, 2014
I gained my accounts receivable experience while working for this employer.
Transcore (Disrespectful Manager Team)
customer service /dispatch (Former Employee), Conway ARSeptember 17, 2014
Pros: 5 min breaks
Cons: management
I worked there from July 12,2014 to Sept,15,2014.
On my way to work Monday morning and was called at 7:45 am and told not to go back on location. I was let go for poor work proformance. I was there with no traning for 4 weeks then put on a old desk top computer from the 80's with no memory, it would not hold 2 programs at a time opened ,it would shut one down ,not enough memory .Told manager several times I need a computer to do my job and he would say Im working on it .Lied over and over .all other employees have 2 screen's and updated systems with alot of memory to have serveral programs at the same time which is required at the same time to do there job's.
Manager team is very rude and hateful to all employees , manager has a bad temper and yells alot and slams doors alot.
A mean person . Yelling at customers on phone , i'm surprised that transcore has any customers left.
Stay away, if you have self respect..
Job was easy to do with the equitment to do it ,but just comming to work to have your butt chuded out everyday was horriable.
I will not go back there with this management team and no equitment to work on. and no one for training .
good job hours was good
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAAugust 28, 2014
It was a very good job but the company was sold and shut down after so many years

1 2 3 4

About TransCore

ABOUT US Transportation systems affect our lives everyday—the logistics systems that expedite bringing goods to market, – Read more

TransCore Salaries