Transdev

Transdev Employee Reviews

No Life with this company
Dispatcher/ Supervisor (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZAugust 8, 2015
Pros: Challenge, Co-Workers
Cons: Hours, Pay, No Recongintion
I enjoy my job as a dispatch supervisor, it is always a challenge and never the same thing happening each day, with the exception of the same operators always calling off or not showing up to run their routes. My co-workers are fun to work with and we do the best with what it given to us on a daily basis shceduling wise, but this company is all about the bottom line, not the employees.
Transdev Overall
Veolia Transit Revenue Technician (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZJuly 23, 2015
Pros: weekly pay, cool atmostphere long breaks
Cons: stressful at times, equipment failure, only one shift
Working for this company can be stressful but at the same time we make the best out of it. Nice benefits. I would really enjoy my job if there where room for advancement but unfortunately with the position I'm in there at a lock with the funding and etc. I do enjoy my coworkers we tend to enjoy our day each and everyday. I would say an one hour lunch is always great so no complaints in that area. Dealing with machine failure is not always the greatest situation because you have to find the fastest solution and pick right back up where you left off. It can always be a better place.
Bus Driver (Former Employee), Tempe, AZJuly 22, 2015
Pros: Fun and productive
Cons: poor job security
very productive when there is work available. has poor job security due to competitor companies they do not transfer you if they close your office or HUB
Diverse schedule
Para-transit Driver (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVJuly 21, 2015
One moment I'm busy, and other moments there are no clients to pick up. One week I am working the morning shift, the next week I may be working the late night shift.
Very professional , not a busy atmoshpere
Office Clerk (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAJuly 15, 2015
Ridership ,Enter daily passengers for 16 routes for packages 1&2
Data Entry Fare box reconciliation report / report any discrepancies to the supervisor immediately Assist supervisor with faxing and filing
Maintain daily reports for management
great place wih excellent customer service
Transporter/ Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDJuly 7, 2015
Great place with great employers and excellent customer service. Co workers are all great with working together and management is great and very knowlgeable.
horrible place to work at
Paratransit Bus Driver (Current Employee), Baltimore, MDJuly 1, 2015
Pros: you have a union and good health care
Cons: everything
From the management to the dispatchers it's all horrible! The patrons complain all the time because they're late for their appointments, the pay is the lowest out of all the cities in country. We barely get breaks, you have to beg for breaks. The management leaves a lot to be desired along with the road supervisors and dispatchers. This is the worst job I've ever worked for....the only 2 good things are the union and benefits
its ok
Driver and Dispatcher (Former Employee), Irvine, CAJune 23, 2015
I enjoyed working for Transdev and was sad to see them lose the contract. It was a great family atmophere and they beleved in rewarding their employees for a job well done. Again a Teamster location and had great benifits and job protection.
Site seeing workplace
driver (Former Employee), Capital HeightsJune 8, 2015
A typical day at work was very difficult at time when dealind with certain customers. Its a very good job for people as myself that like to move around and see different things also help out others who can not help themselves.
drive clients safely to and from various locations.
Driver (Current Employee), new jerseyJune 3, 2015
Pros: good morale
Cons: quick turnover in personnel
It is important to operate each day in a safe and friendly manner with all clients. It is also equally important to be a team player for the best success in your job duties.
management is horrible
Para transit driver (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDJune 1, 2015
Transdev is the most unorganized company Ive ever worked for they have poor management on staff in Baltimore location. They get complaints from employees customers and so on. If you have no other options this is the company for you, otherwise continue your job search.
It was a great place to work.
General Office Clerk (Former Employee), BaltimoreJune 1, 2015
Provided administrative and clerical support to the facilities management administrative staff. Answered and directed incoming phone calls as receptionist. Processed invoices purchase requests, non-payroll cost transfers and deposit cash/check receipts. Received, open, sort, and routed office mail to various departments as required. Monitored and verified expenditures for operating budgets and reported discrepancies to the budget analyst. Maintain records through filing, retrieval, retention, storage, compilation, coding, updating, and purging. Used spreadsheets, word processing, and relational data bases to assemble, manipulate, and present data.
Transvev is great place for Employment
MTA Mobility Driver (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDMay 29, 2015
Pros: Salary, Benifits and Managment Co workers are friendly
Cons: None
I enjoyed my time at this Job. The training I received was very professional and enhanced my driving skills tremendously. My daily schedule was routine reported to work on time pick up my Manifest, selected and inspected my vehicle Bus/Cutaway or Sedan then I begin my run for the day. I always remain professional through out day very courteous to my clients. I operated my vehicle in a safe manner.
Horrible Management
Bus driver (Former Employee), CAMay 20, 2015
Pros: Nice, helpful co-workers
Cons: poverty wages
Very stressful job, underpaid (starting is close to minimum wage), very poorly trained management, management only cares about the company, long hours/split shifts, overworked drivers (overtime is mandated). If you must, only work for this company so you get your commercial license (they train you), but otherwise, not worth your time and stress.
Productive and employees were always in a good mood.
Utility (Former Employee), DeKalbMay 19, 2015
Pros: Working schedule were up to us.
Cons: Working in bad weather conditions.
A typical day would be fueling and cleaning half the buses while management were always a good time and socialized with us when they could. The hardest part of the job was the time we had to work and with dealing with weather.
Bus Operator (Former Employee), Marietta, GAMay 13, 2015
Not your average management that provides the proper customer service and conduct a strong, excellent team-ship. The vehicles are not safe, consistently breaking down with high rate of complaints.
fun people grate place to work
Bus Operator (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDMay 11, 2015
everyone was very nice, i learned how to drive MTA buses, the most enjoyable part of my job was to be able to help others , talking with them just making sue all was well. to me the hardest part of my job was tieing down the wheelchairs
good
Bus Technician (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZMay 9, 2015
Work on buses keep them running for our community.
I have learned how to work on different types of buses and how to minimize the repairs to this buses by fixing them right the first time.
Productive and entertaining environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Columbia, SCMay 7, 2015
A typical work day includes dealing with the general public providing them with information about the 25 bus routes that we offer in the Columbia area via telephone or face to face. Selling various bus passes is also a part of my day to day work life.
Ok Job
Transdev Services Lost and Prevention Manager (Current Employee), landover mdMay 6, 2015
Pros: hands on experience
Cons: no life outside of work
Basically i run the day to day operations behind the scene for 400 plus drivers with various complaints, discrepancy's, in order to uphold the regulations of a contract.
Employees