Transdev Employee Reviews

It is busy and have great employees
Bus Operator (Former Employee) –  Gwinnett County, GANovember 16, 2017
Transdev is a fast pace work environment, it came be competitive. I have learned a lot of my customer skills there, it thought me how to handle people even when there upset with you.
Fast Paced
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Hyattsville, MDNovember 15, 2017
Must be self starter and focused on being efficient. Management and Staff can be improved. Most enjoyable...Time flys by. You stay busy. Hardest part of the job is variables that you do not control. I learned a lot about ADA Laws.
Pros
Compensation is Decent
Cons
Variables to your Job you do not control, but will be blamed for.
Fun place to work but....
Bus Driver (Former Employee) –  Englewood, CONovember 15, 2017
Seniority gets the best routes and a small few at RTD has all the good routes, or you need over 15 years to get that high to not have to run split shifts. I loved working here and only quit after a year, even moving up 50+ people in seniority, and still no relief on the split shifts.
Pros
great benefits and pay - Union company
Cons
Split shifts
Great for the retired or first time drivers
Class "B" Bus Driver (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CANovember 13, 2017
This place is good for those who are retired and those who are new to driving. They will pay for your DMV test and even train you on how to drive a bus.
Pros
They will train you to drive a bus and pay for your DMV test.
Cons
$14 hour and <40 hours a week
Good
Dispatcher (Current Employee) –  Gilbert, AZNovember 10, 2017
The pace is fast. Work hours and days are not what I prefer, but being the newest dispatcher I get what I get. I did not even know my schedule till I actually started working there.
Bad management
Bus Driver (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WANovember 7, 2017
There a good old boy mentality. The management is mostly family and uneducated. They don't have your back and will belittle and embarrass you over the tiniest issue. The training is basic with a ton of paperwork to cover themselves and to fire you. The training is quick and only the ones learn fast will survive then your ninety days that they Nick pick you to death until your ready to run out the door. That hourly wage they promise would be nice , if you worked 40 hours a week. The buses are raggedy and the shocks and suspension so had on bumpy roads you are bouncing up and down so bad you have to go below the speed limit. Instead of Transdev they need to call it Survivor. The is a Union for the workers, according to them out of all the business they represent our management is the meanest and has most complaints from the workers. The only people are happy is the office people. It us one of the most miserable places I ever work you literally under a microscope you entire shift.
Benefits
Cons
Management Sucks
Administrative Assistant
Office Manager/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Silver Spring, MDNovember 6, 2017
Great place to work, good working environment and lots of benefits. The people are easy to work with and there are opportunities for growth. If I did not relocate, I would still work there.
it is job
City CDL Class B Bus Driver (Current Employee) –  Englewood, CONovember 2, 2017
Its a great place to work and make an honest wage.

It is a job.
Where I make a living. I do not wanna do this.
Pros
ok
Cons
ok
nice to place
Dispatch / Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAOctober 29, 2017
co-wokers were lovely to work with, but management needed help. hardest part of the job was looking for coverage not stable at all for scheduling.. What I enjoy the most is the workers we were all like a little family everyone looked out for each other
Work
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 28, 2017
The job required all of my time, so there was no quality of life for me. The manager was the worst I've ever had.I was forced to put undo stress on my people.
Warning***Not truthful about starting rate of pay**Warning
Bus Driver (Current Employee) –  Norcross, GAOctober 28, 2017
Beware of this company!! They are so desperate for drivers that they are lying about the starting rate of pay for new drivers! The starting rate of pay is not $14.50 It is $12.84!

They are a bunch of liars! The turnover for new drivers is terrible! The management staff is horrible!! You have been warned! Even the contract drivers refuse to work the norcross property!

Management is a joke, very unprofessional, it's like being on a street corner
best place to work
Supervisor Para-Transit and Customer Care (Current Employee) –  Rome, GA 30165October 26, 2017
professional fast paced customer service department, high volume calls need experience reps, great people work there, location is up and coming, great job for stability.
Pros
benifits
Cons
fast paced
Its ok
Driver (Current Employee) –  Lanham, MDOctober 26, 2017
Transdev is a very laid back and relaxed job , it's occ the whole staff needs to go out on the route with different drivers . This will be the only way they will be able to get a clear understanding...
Pros
Work every day
Cons
Occ is rude, really not helpful at times.
A decent job for retirees or students.
Driver (Former Employee) –  North Las Vegas, NVOctober 23, 2017
It's not a bad place to work. Best pay far as type of job in Vegas. Don't really have to worry about job security as long as you go to work when your supposed to. No one looking over your shoulder seeing how your driving. Just show up stay on track and your good!
Pros
Freedom for the most part.
Cons
Just gets boring after a while.
Positive
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Boise, ID 83705October 22, 2017
Positive work culture and wonderful team mentality and support for every day operations and management from all levels and departments of corporate level leadership.
Fun working environment
Road Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDOctober 22, 2017
Meet new people everyday. Long driving hours day. Work in all types of weather. all managers are fair and respectable. company provides incentives for accident free days.
Challenging
Fixed Route Bus Operator (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCOctober 21, 2017
Management hopeful.
The CSR (Customer Service Representative) investigates, resolves, documents, and responds promptly to basic customer complaints and positive feedback in accordance with company policies and procedures.
the job security is grantee
Bus Operator (Current Employee) –  Englewood, COOctober 19, 2017
The schedule and any work environment is great. that's why I work since 2008 till now. The reason I am planning to leave is that i graduate from Medical Laboratory Technology.
excellent job
Transportation Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Rome, GAOctober 18, 2017
I loved it. It was very fast paced. Fun times. great supervisor. I would recommend to family and friends. They paid a fair salary. Very interesting job and customers.
Productive and fast-paced
Class B Vehicle Operator (Former Employee) –  San Marcos, TXOctober 13, 2017
Wonderful company overall to work for. The job was taxing and could be exhausting at time. Would get boring having to drive in circles all day long transporting students but you get to spend it in the A/C. The busses were all brand new and in great condition, maintenance was taken extremely seriously as well. Fast-paced and schedule strict due to the way the system is run.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Transdev. Our community is ready to answer.