Transfield

Transfield Employee Reviews

TRADES ASSISTANT (Former Employee), Lonsdale, South AustraliaJuly 3, 2014
Pros: good hours & close to home
Cons: that the job didnt last long
Great bunch of guys to work with that taught me a lot about the hard working life of the mining game
very good place to work
Process Operator (Current Employee), Pittsburg, CAOctober 1, 2013
excellent place to get experience, my co workers are great people, hardest part of te job is wearing a chemical suit all day.
Professional
R&E Construction/HS&E Site Manager (Current Employee), Houston, TXMay 29, 2013
Hardest part of job, the site plans never match the deliveries. Steel, switches, capbanks, building
great place to work
Safety Attendant/Labor (Former Employee), Salt Lake, UTMay 12, 2013
Pros: great pay and a lot of overtime
Cons: not for someone that can not travel
My responsibilities included: Holewatch, Bottlewatch, Firewatch, Confined Space, Ground Support. This was a turnaround assignment
Team Oriented job which had lots of opportunity for growth
HR Generalist (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PANovember 14, 2012
My day was filled with helping my Executive Team on day to day functions; such as Adminsitrative, Orientation, Relocation Payroll, Recruiting, Safety, and Event planning for Human Resource and the Training and Development Department on a monthly/quarterly basis. My team was a pleasure to work with people from Australia to across the US nation. We had a versatile team with was rich with knowledge. The most enjoyable part of my job is that people always came back to me becuase they knew i could assist them in my role or aleast make sure i directed them to the person whom could. One of the hardiest parts of the job was making sure that my people blended with the culture- training your teams that you must work throught the hurdles such of a language barrrier from someone in "India" to utilizing technology to assist on a different time zone.
Very Productive and Informative workplace
Safety Engineer (Former Employee), Compton, CASeptember 28, 2012
Pros: the long hours
Cons: the weather and occasional lay offs
An easy day consist of ten hours of policy enforcing of OSHA codes and ordinances. Daily training of facility expectations, in regards to gas moniotiring use, evactuation drills, etc.
There was room for advancement in leadership and pay. The most enjoyable part of the job was being filled with so much information of such and industry, and the knowledge of vessels and their uses, etc. The hardest part would have to be the high distances in climbing with a lot of equipment, radio walkie talkies, various gas monitors.

About Transfield

Transfield Services Limited is an Australian publicly listed corporation providing operations and maintenance, asset management, – Read more