Transforce

Transforce Employee Reviews

The best job I ever had
Truck Driver (Former Employee), Hilliard, OHJune 15, 2015
Pros: Good conpensation
Cons: long hours
Drive seats to Honda for a truck driving company. I enjoyed my job and received good compensation. Everyone was helpful.
Fun Experience
Order Selector/Shipping (Former Employee), Pico Rivera, CAMay 13, 2015
Pros: Rewarding
Cons: short breaks
Productive working and rewarding
hardest part of job was not having material on hand for order to be shipped out on time. Co-workers were awesome, manager was really helpful also, he worked with us on orders he didn't just stand around like others.
Driver/Laborer (Current Employee), Tampa, FLApril 6, 2015
this company seem to be understaffed and is still trying it best to provided great customer supports but if transform have more man power this company could be much better run in my opinion.
Apathy in management
Automotive Logistics Driver (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INNovember 7, 2014
Pros: the people you work with
Cons: management style and lack of ethics
The only real problem with Transforce is that they are entirely apathetic to what is going on unless a problem occurs. Then everyone will go into cover your butt mode and try to pass the blame. The drivers are a fairly good group of people (we get a few bad eggs like everyone) , but on many occasions the people who are supposed to be managing us have had no idea what each other are doing and never communicate. When everything is said and done, they create a story in which they have "tried to reach" us a hundred times, and shift blame.
Management is non-existent
Driver (Former Employee), Rancho CucamongaOctober 2, 2014
Cons: several
The recruiters pair you with companies that lack organization. Both the recruiters and the companies they assign you too are sneaky and spiteful with the way they operate. It wont be long before you grow tired of their antics. OTR drivers stay away from WMX out of Compton. Its an overrated experience. Also dont sweat the money because the pay that you recieve is only compensation for the inequaty and neglect that your going to endure.
Operations Supervisor
Assistant General Manager (Current Employee), Memphis, TNJuly 27, 2014
Staffing company for commercial truck drivers; typical day consists of payroll, driver placement and dispatch, accounts payable and customer service.
It was a good work place
Truck Driver (Former Employee), Richmond, VAJuly 3, 2014
Pros: good hours
Cons: did not work all the time.
Pick-up Truck and out on delivers the most injoyment was no boss looking over you.
Hard work
CDL Class A Driver (Current Employee), Houston, TXMay 25, 2014
Pros: home time
Cons: agency work
Basic Agency employment meaning travel all over TX, Met some interesting colleagues and employers
A good group of people to work for.
Truck Driver (Current Employee), Grand Rapids, MIMay 25, 2014
productive place to work as it is a lease driver operation. They keep their drivers working. They have a good management system.
easy,smiple
Driver (Former Employee), valley stream, nyMay 4, 2014
i drove to the same place everyday.so it wasnt so difficult to do
A great place to work.
Regional Truck Driver / Logistics Coordinator (Current Employee), Chicago Il.April 18, 2014
A typical day work consist of droping and hooking trailers from one location to the next. I've learned how to operate a tractor trailer through out the city street vs driving on highways. Co-workers @ my job we work as a team in order to get the jobs done in a timely matter. The hardest part of the job is the constant cranking of dolly legs. The most enjoyable part of this job is the team setiing.
A typical
Professional Driver (Current Employee), Smyrna, GAApril 12, 2014
Pros: flexable schedule
Cons: various assigments and not a steady employer.
For the most part this job is a typical of most truck driving jobs in that it requires the same level of commitment and concertration. The staff in management is hard working and under appreciatd.
good company who strived for excellence
Driver (Former Employee), Crestwood, ILApril 11, 2014
Pros: easy going people
The hardest part of this job was trying to get all the stops paper work and orders completed because it would change daily
good company to work for
Truck Driver (Current Employee), Union, NJMarch 11, 2014
Pros: compensation for fuel
Cons: not enought cdl class b positions
good company very knowledgeable staff efficient in getting you jobs good communication
good start if work is available
Driver (Current Employee), Louisville, KYFebruary 15, 2014
Pros: paid every week
Cons: not stable
This company is okay. Transforce does what it says it will do
n/a
CDL Truck Driver (Current Employee), Rancho Cucamonga, CAJanuary 6, 2014
this is a temp agency who finds me work, its a good company but they have nothing to do with the slowness of work at the company they send me to work
NEVER WORK FOR THIS COMPANY
cdl operator (Former Employee), union, njJanuary 5, 2014
The first day they make an offer and I started the work . Never receive the pay per hour as they said ($2 less of the agreement).

Management is poor.
fun and nice place to work
Local Truck Driver (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCNovember 8, 2013
Pros: excellent place to work
very fun place to work friendly people im home every day what more can you ask for
Awful Management in Atlanta
Driver (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 18, 2013
Pros: not a single thing
Cons: healthcare is a joke - a limited benefit plan that isn't worth anything.
Expect 40+ hour weeks with NO OVERTIME. Expect to have to lie on your paperwork about your driving hours. The female managers are TERRIBLE. Calling them to ask a simple question is an ordeal - they act like you are irritating them. I have never worked for such a pair of unprofessional employers. I honestly can't say anything nice about them. They expected me to go back to work after being out for 18 hrs. They encouraged me to lie on my paperwork.
Stay away not a good company.
Commercial Driver (Current Employee), Santa Fe Springs, CAApril 24, 2013
Worked various assignments. No home time recruiters are terrible. Company doesn't support drivers