TransformativeMed is a leader in developing innovative healthcare solutions for hospitals by creating powerful applications at the point of care which integrate with today’s Electronic Medical Record (EMR) systems. Our applications are installed at major medical centers across the United States and we are revolutionizing what medical software applications are able to do --- and exponentially improving the performance of care organizations that use them. We have attracted some of the best and brightest on our team and now we are seeking a Marketing Communications Manager to help drive our progress forward.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for strategic direction and execution of all internal and external communications, including website, sales support materials, trade show presence, social media, demand generation and advertising.
- Develop and execute a compelling website experience that incorporates appropriate messaging, graphics/multi-media, search engine optimization, and search engine marketing to attract and engage visitors.
- Develop and execute e-demand generation strategies including e-mail marketing, newsletters, and social that bring incremental sales leads into the pipeline.
- Create and update compelling sales collateral materials including presentations, brochures, product sheets, case studies, and white papers.
- Plan, organize, execute and manage events including tradeshows, customer and partner events, industry events, sales training sessions and other corporate events.
- Develop brand guidelines and ensure consistent adherence to guidelines for all marketing materials and activities.
- Constantly explore, recommend, use and optimize communication methods, vehicles and technologies to engage with various audiences, particularly as part of fully integrated demand generation campaigns.
- Minimum 3-5 years of demonstrated success in a marketing communications role for a B2B technology company a must. Experience in marketing health care IT solutions a plus.
- Demonstrated success creating and executing compelling website, social media, tradeshow, and sales collateral materials and experiences. Branding experience a plus.
- Strong Microsoft PowerPoint skills.
- Exception interpersonal, writing, editing and proofreading skills.
- Well organized with ability to multi-task and think creatively.
- Self-motivated and used to working on own initiative
A healthcare background is not required, but familiarity with the healthcare industry is a plus.
Competitive compensation and benefits (including ESO plan)
Transformative Med is an equal opportunity employer.
Indeed - 19 months ago
Amazon Corporate LLC
- 8 hours ago
- 1 day ago
- 13 hours ago