TRANSFORMER PROTECTOR Corp (TPC), is located in Humble, Texas. TPC was created to develop the TRANSFORMER PROTECTOR (TP) sales in North, Central and South America. The TP is a patented technology which makes the company an international leader in the field of transformer explosion prevention. Please, see the website at: www.transproco.com.
TPC is offering an opportunity for a Web/CAD (Solidworks) Designer willing to start a new career. This position will report to the Development Manager, and the main responsibilities will be website designing and maintenance, handling of our product design modifications, from technical specifications to prototype validation tests. Additional responsibilities are to create or update the mechanical drawings, communication interface, and technical documentation.
QUALIFICATION: Associates Degree in Web/Graphic design/CAD design
EXPERIENCE: 1-3 years of experience preferred
LANGUAGES: Fluent English, Spanish is a plus
POSITION: Development Designer
DEPARTMENT: Development Department
REPORT TO: Development Manager
LOCATION: Humble, Texas, USA
- Web design and ability to use related software (Dreamweaver is a plus).
- Knowledge of web languages is a plus.
- Rendering from CAD software (Solidworks) is a plus.
- Proficient in the use of all Microsoft Office programs
- Creative mind to provide new ideas on how to market the product.
- Autonomy and responsibility.
- Initiative with good organizational skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Good communication skills, persuasive and positive personality.
- Produce illustration of the product for marketing material.
- Revise and maintain the website up to date.
- Revise and maintain presentations up to date.
- Work on the design of some marketing / sales materials to promote the product.
TPC offers a competitive salary, 3 weeks paid time off, medical insurance, a large potential for growth, and other benefits.