Transforming Age Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Transition of ownership
Sours Chef, Culinary Department (Current Employee) –  Wayzata, MNJanuary 26, 2017
Management in transition between ownership change is lacking in leadership. New ownership has admirable objectives, but have not communicated them effectively.
Pros
Hours reasonable. Like meeting the needs and desires of residents.
Cons
Ineffective management
busy but fun
Director of Plant Operations (Current Employee) –  Wayzata, MNApril 29, 2015
a typical day at work starts with me checking e mails and work orders then deciding what is a priority. I have learned to be extremely flexible and work around problems and people changing their minds constantly. the hardest part of my job would have to be balancing the constant struggle to get wok done with the amount of time and resources that are available to me. while the most enjoyable part of the job is the people here
Pros
free lunch
Cons
the drive
Fast paced
Certified Nurse's Aide (Former Employee) –  Waterbury, CTMarch 6, 2015
Taking care of the residents personal needs in the evening was joy. More time to be with the residents due to it not being as busy as the day shift. Most of the coworkers were a joy to work with.
I enjoy the environment here. Feels like everyone cares,
CNA (Former Employee) –  Meridian, TXDecember 13, 2012
I like the family feeling that I get when I walk into my employment. Everyone is helpful, caring, and happy. I have learned early to communicate my concerns to management with anything important that requires my attention away from my job. Management, supervisors, co-workers are great to work with, we communicate great. I think that the hardest part of the job would be that I'm unable to be everywhere all at once. The best part of my job would be that the residents know me by name.
Nice place to work
LAUNDRY & HOUSEKEEPING (Former Employee) –  Waterbury, CTJuly 16, 2012
Maintaining a clean environment, washing laundry. My most enjoyable part of this job was folding the laundry.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Meridian Manor
Certified Nurses Aide (Former Employee) –  Meridian, TXMarch 23, 2012
Meridian Manor would have been a great place to work besides the funding and certain nurses let certain mishaps occur.
Pros
work hours
Cons
funding

Want to know more about Transforming Age?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Transforming Age. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8