Transfreight

Transfreight Employer Reviews

Busy
Transit Unit Driver (Current Employee), MombasaMarch 15, 2014
Pros: milage provided
Cons: healthcare provided&shortbreak
Busy day at work,i learned to team work and self driving motivation,co-workers are very friendly and helpful,hardest time when facing a breakdown,enjoying driving to the destination.
Driver (Former Employee), Florence, KYJanuary 24, 2014
A good place to work. I didn't assiociate with a lot of the other employees, I pretty much stayed to myself.
Great work environment
Transportation Support Administrator (Former Employee), Irlanger, KYJune 20, 2013
I learned a lot about the Logistics industry during my short stay. Great supportive staff.
Team Member (Former Employee), Georgetown, KYMay 19, 2013
The pay was good but they foster a culture of fear and will penalize people for very small infractions.
Family friendly organization.
SAFETY&SECURITY COORDINATOR (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAMarch 5, 2013
As a Safety and Security Coordinator, I integrated Human Resources and Safety & Security Departments personnel to assure the company’s home office, automobiles, and trucks remained in compliance according to OSHA and company safety regulations. I monitored records for 12 terminals including driver accidents and suspensions; processed worker’s compensation – more... claims, drug and alcohol test, employment applications, and accident reports.

The hardest part of this job was visiting and evaluating fatal accident sites. – less
Good place to work.
Logistics Operations Manager (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALNovember 17, 2012
Pros: limited micro-management
Cons: pay, training
This was my first "real" job out of college and I am blessed to have worked for them. They are a great company that values family life. Pay for performance could be better and benefits are not the best but overall a good company!
very unorganized company they never take the blame for their mistakes
DRIVER (Former Employee), TIPP CITYJuly 27, 2012
Cons: plenty of paperwork calls driver constantly while on the road they lied about the pay
they pay bi-weekly and they dont tell you that up front they dont keep up the maintenance on their trucks, the pay isnt nearly enough you have to bid on jobs every month & thats not fair it suppose to go by senority but for some reason everytime they got to me I had to take what was left for instance no consistance work hours for instance mon had to – more... be in at 1;3O AM TUES BE IN AT 3;OOAM WED 4;3O THUR 2;30 FRI 3;30 NEVER COULD GET THE SAME SCHEDULE,IN ORIENTATION THEY MAKE IT SOUND ALL GOOD INSURANCE PRICES WAS TOO EXPENSIVE & NOTGOOD BENEFITS AT ALL OVER $100. EVERY PAY WEEK THIS IS ONE OF THE WORST TRUCKING COMPANYS OUT HERE NTB NATIONAL TRUCK BROKERS IS WAY BETTER THE CANADIAN DRIVERS GET WAY MORE PAY! BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! – less
fast paced
forklift (Former Employee), georgetown kyJanuary 30, 2012
Pros: fast pace, decent pay
Cons: no leadership
It was a fast paced cross dock for Toyota, time was everything and so was atention to detail. The lack of leadership from the teamleaders made it very hard to keep the moral up. Despite that it was very challenging and always changing. not a bad job but my family grew so my income had to grow also
easy job
Containment Driver (Former Employee), Ingersoll, ONJune 19, 2014
Pros: good morale
Cons: not secure job
best trucking job ever, easy work, good equipment, decent pay, great hours.
Long hours on the road.
AZ Driver (Former Employee), Windsor, ONMay 26, 2014
Pros: freedom
Cons: long hours
Being on the road was enjoyable but the hours can get too you. Management and co-workers will all good to work with and for. I learned a lot on the road with all kinds of suppliers and border crossing. The hours just seemed to long. Seen a lot on the road and started too worry about my safety, that is why I got off the road and went to the factory.
Traffic Coordinator (Former Employee), Cambridge, ONSeptember 30, 2013
The job at Transfreight was high stress, but enjoyable as I thrive under pressure. The management's knowledge of the job was lacking, which made working under them difficult at times.
Forklift Operator (Temporary Position) (Former Employee), Woodstock, OnMay 24, 2013
Pros: great place to work
Was hoping it become a full time position, nice people to work with.
Working at Transfreight
Forlift Operator (Current Employee), Cambridge, ONOctober 26, 2012
Depending on where I work, I'm independent the majority of the time. I help out others when I'm done my scheduale. I organize, scane, count and put the frieght away.
no fun place
Lift Truck Operator (Former Employee), Woodstock, ONAugust 22, 2012
the management was terrible treated people very bad not a good place of work very unorganise
not bad to work for but needs some inporovement
Forklift Driver (Former Employee), CanadaAugust 7, 2012
not a very safe inviroment to work in due to other empolyees.
bon management
coordinateur yard (Former Employee), onnaing et petite foretMay 24, 2013
Pros: société humaine
Cons: neant
milieu automobile compliqué , poste 3x8 parfois dur possibilité d evolution bonne mentalité
tres agreable
cariste (Former Employee), 59December 18, 2012
Pros: aai
j ai aimer ce travaille j etait preparateur de commande mais je suis pas retect lontemp pour savoir plus c etait une mission de deux moi

About Transfreight

Transfreight is a premier third-party logistics (3PL) provider who engineers and executes unique lean supply chain solutions for – Read more