TransNational Employee Reviews

Solid Company with an Exceptional Culture
Director - Marketing Methods (Current Employee) –  Rosemont, ILApril 7, 2016
Great support from day one with seasoned professionals looking out for one another.

Started out in lay sales and was promoted through the ranks to include new technology project launches and strategic partnerships.

Direct line of contact to the President and his continued support.
It was a friendly place to work.
National Sales Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Rosemont, ILJanuary 20, 2016
uFast paced,nice people,atypical day was making a whole lot of phone calls.I learned that phone sales can be hard. I got along with my co-workers just fine. The hardest part of the job was getting peoples credit card statements. At times we had alot of fun.
Pros
The people you interacted with everyday.
Cons
Cold calling 100 percent
Excellent company all around
Credit Analyst (Former Employee) –  Rosemont, ILJune 10, 2015
From your coworkers, to management, to the owner... hands down excellent people to work with and for. The environment was comfortable, fun, and challenging. Would definitely recommend.
Family Owned, Strong Values, Stable Company for Independent Empoyee
Former Employee (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 28, 2015
Culture is overall positive.
Growing disconnect however between senior leaders and employees. Decision making is extremely consolidated. Many roles have responsibility but no authority which lends to a lot of frustration. Company is also very slow to complete projects and grow as a result of so few having ability (permission) to make decisions (which tend to be less than the best decisions given limited exposure of decision makers).
On the whole, a happy, relaxed, and fun place to work if you're not in sales. If you are in sales, come ready to push hard every day. IF you do, you'll make good money, but it'll always be a grind.
Company will succeed to the level its senior most leaders are able to grow and or off load decision making ability to their directors and managers. Otherwise, they are likely at their limit.
Oh, and if you need a lot of vision and direction provided to enjoy work, not the place for you.
Pros
Philanthropic, Relaxed, Stable
Cons
Flat organization, but only so because there are only really 3 decision makers. Low Trust from Management.
Enjoy learning about sales
Sales (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 29, 2014
Helping business owners obtain Visa /MasterCard for teminals for their Business
Pros
Great Bonuses
Cons
401 k
Hardwork
National Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Rosemont, ILFebruary 17, 2014
Lots of calls...minimum of a 100, co-workers and management are great and will help when ever is needed. The hardest part is the amount of rejection that comes with cold calling.
Fun workplace
Senior Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Rosemont, ILAugust 2, 2013
I would get to work and immediately make phone calls all day. I learned how to sign up accounts on my own with very little training. My co-workers are great and management was a big help in answering questions. There was really no hard part about the job signing account came very easy for me. The most enjoyable part of the job was having the opportunity to deal directly with business owners on a personal and ongoing level because after I signed them up I would need to keep them happy.
Pros
dealing with business owners
Cons
quota
Productive enviroment
Lead Generator/ Inside Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  United StatesAugust 5, 2012
Tnbci is a family oriented company. They care about their employees and thats why I enjoyed my experience there.
Pros
weekly pay, commission great, cares for employees
Cons
things go up and down in sales, competitors
Great Business to Business Experience
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 21, 2012
This Job wasnt for everyone , But they will firm you up in terms of attitude, ethic and professionalism. they can find you weakness in sales and assist you to be dynamic. . . .