Transport Services is a full-service semi-trailer dealership headquartered in North Royalton, OH. We have been successfully operating since 1976, and are the leading source for trailer leasing, sales, parts, and service in our market.
Transport Services is seeking an experienced addition to our already outstanding sales force to sell trailer repair service and parts.
A successful candidate is responsible for:
- Establish a working atmosphere within your area of responsibility and also between all other divisions that results in maintaining a high level of cooperation, efficiency, and team work.
- Have a strong working technical knowledge of trailer mechanics and/or parts.
- Willing and eager to supplement existing technical acumen with further training, so as to sell our products and services more effectively
- Insure high level of customer satisfaction
- Contacting all current accounts as assigned and promote the sale of all product lines
- Maximizing opportunities with existing accounts in their respective territories as well as establishing the highest possible profits for new business.
- Daily territory management and revenue growth through on site visits to customers
- Plan and organize business strategies to achieve desired results and exceed quota
- Identify customer needs and react appropriately while understanding market conditions and local competitor pricing
- Broad knowledge of need-based selling with ability to close sales and generate new business
- Skilled in recognizing buying motives, and design sales strategies
- Able to identify, establish, and manage new customer prospects and strategic relationships to leverage significant long-term business opportunities
- Meet and exceed sales objectives by generating revenue through contract sales
- Schedule, organize, and prioritize a schedule of weekly customer appointments in order to meet both customer and company goals.
- Obtain accurate information required to prepare written quotations
- BA/BS degree with a concentration in marketing, sales, or business is a plus
- Hands on experience in the commercial service and/or parts industry is a plus
- Knowledge of the trailer industry is a plus
- Works effectively with all levels of the company
- Uses business processes to achieve desired results
- Exceptional communication skills including face-to-face interaction
- Ability to follow up with customers in a timely manner
- Team Oriented
- Must have valid driver's license and driving record in good standing
- Willing to travel
The sales position offers:
- A competitive pay for performance compensation package
- Unlimited income, no cap
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, a 401k Savings Plan, paid vacation and holidays