Level 1 Technical Support Specialist $15.00 – $18.00 per hour
Description: Provide Tier 1 technical support and assistance to Trapollo Customers, End Users and Subcontractors. Perform phone assisted installation of remote health monitoring technology. Perform troubleshooting of level 1 and 2 technical problems for a variety of healthcare technology over the phone. Stay abreast of current and future health monitoring technology through continuous formal and self-paced training. Communicate effectively with nontechnical senior population.
Basic Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Assist the install of remote health monitoring equipment by guiding nontechnical seniors over the phone.
- Schedule, confirm, and perform phone installation appointments.
- Provide technical support and issue resolution to customers, subcontractors and end users via E-Mail, phone and other electronic medium.
- Create and manage RMA’s for faulty equipment back to the manufacturer.
- Configuration of Trapollo provided remote health monitoring, and peripheral device, equipment to connect via cellular, modem, or broadband connection.
- Enter data into, and update data within, Trapollo’s management console.
- Provide training to patients on the use of system and applications.
- Obtain general understanding of Trapollo systems and application operations related to company offered services.
- Identify and correct operational issues in client systems.
- Perform light lifting 25lbs.
- Perform creation and maintenance of new accounts and support tickets using company provide software tools.
- Respond to problems and issues as reported by internal and external customers in a timely fashion.
- Multi-tasking that requires focused concentration is expected to be learned – must be willing to cross train.
- Maintains the confidentiality of all corporate information, applications and data including passwords, procedures, software, etc.
- Utilize and maintain basic skills, experience, and knowledge of Trapollo technology and methodology to perform tasks.
- Stay abreast of remote health monitoring technology being utilized and new technology being released through self-paced training.
- Provide monthly status and resource reporting on all assigned projects to supervisor.
- Work in conjunction with the Operations group, to roll out new processes as directed.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- College education preferred
- Detail oriented
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Able to promptly answer support related email, phone calls and other electronic communications.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
- Experience with hardware and software issues.
- Proficient in I.T. applications such as E-Mail, Office Automation Applications and Web Browsers.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills.
- Typing proficiency: 40-60 wpm.
Indeed - 19 months ago