Travel Force Staffing

Travel Force Staffing Employee Reviews

Travel Force does a great job!
Allied healthcare professional (Current Employee) –  TexasSeptember 4, 2012
Travel Force Staffing helped me find a job at the location I wanted, plus the hospital is a top facility. I feel that it will definitely help enhance my career and professional skills. Overall, Travel Force is a great agency with knowledgeable people working to get the best results for their clients.
Pros
top customer service
Cons
n/a
Travel Force works hard to make sure you are happy in your job
Support Staff and Travel Force Staffing. (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLSeptember 4, 2012
I can see how hard the Travel Force team works to make sure that the rehab therapists they work with are in the jobs that they want, and in the locations that they want to work in. They're professional and smart and will definitely go the extra mile for their PT's, OT's and SLP's. Many of the folks here have been in the business for decades so really know what they're doing. Plus, they still have their sense of humor! I enjoy working with them.
I love Trave Force Staffing, my recruiter is Fantastic!!!
PT (Current Employee) –  Sunny FloridaAugust 31, 2012
My recruiter takes care of everything for me! My paychecks are always right and deposited directly into my account. After work, I come home to an amazing apt too. I asked for a complex with an exercise bike, and got that plus one with a full fitness center, heated swimming pool, jacuzzi, and four tennis courts! Thank you for choosing a location where making friends has been easy - weekends have been a blast. Thank you to everyone at corporate, but especially, my recruiter.
Pros
free apartment in cool city