Travel Nurse across America

Travel Nurse across America Employee Reviews in United States

My recuiter is very pleasant and hard working
Travel Nurse IR Lab/Cath Lab/EP Lab (Current Employee) –  Across AmericaApril 26, 2015
My recuiter is very pleasant, hard working and returns call within
24hrs, if not immediately available.

The hardest part of the job is being away from home

The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting new people, gaining advanced experiences and approaches on difficult medical and technical issues with a variety of cases.

Management is easy to hard with most of the time.
Pros
The paid and travel
Cons
Missed paid, don't assume
Great place to get stared in travel assignments
Donna (Former Employee) –  ArkansasJanuary 23, 2015
if u like to travel this is a great agency to work for as a new comer to traveling they lay out the whole process and work hard to make it work for all involved.
Pros
they work well in getting work assignments .
Cons
none to speak of at this time.
The Best of the Best
Medical Surgical Nurse (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCJuly 3, 2013
At 6am you start to get the patients up, helping them get bathed, and eat breakfast and medicated with morning medications, transferring the patients out of bed to their wheelchair, sometimes, feeding the patient and then get them off to therapy. These patients have to be able to tolerate 3 full hours of therapy per day. It is a very tiring day, with physical therapy, occupational therapy and recreational therapy. I have learned that it is not an easy life, but, these patients are very determined to become independent regardless of their handicap. The hardest part of my job is getting close to my patients, since their stay was at least a month, and then discharging them. This was also the most rewarding part of my job, because I see them come in totally dependent upon us, and leaving with new independence.
Pros
the 8 hour shifts, meeting the patients, my coworkers
Cons
lunch at 1030am, nothing else.
I have enjoyed being a traveler, learning various aspects of nursing and growing as a professional.
RN, BSN (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, AROctober 15, 2013
I work very well with others, have learned to multitask and prioritize care of each and individual patient. The most enjoyable part of my job is making a difference in someone's life.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Travel Nurse across America. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2