Travel Nurse across America Employee Reviews

Not an "ok" atmosphere
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARAugust 10, 2017
A lot of miscommunication & there is no training. Not enough attention to cultivate to if you are an outsider.
There is NOT ever enough attention given to the staff who is in need. While I was there, there was never a boss around.
I was promised to be given this and that, but it was given then removed. The rolls were TOO large for one person to carry, but no one dared to share.
There was an insurmountable amount of stress and there was never enough time to catch it all in.
Pros
Free soft drinks & other things. Parties. Food catered in.
Cons
WORK! A 40 hr week is closer to a 60-70.
Senior Healthcare Recruiter
Senior Healthcare Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Florence, SCJune 19, 2017
Responsibilities for the recruitment, staffing and management of RN’s, Surgical Tech’s, LPN’s, negotiations on pay details, as well as continued support for relationships with candidates, providers and our companies. Executed strategic planning that ensures timely recruiting, pre-screening, and new hire processing for positions for vacancies in every clinical need.
Pros
work from home
Cons
no support
great place
RN (Former Employee) –  Lumberton, NCApril 8, 2017
Good to work for but different recruiters gave different nurses different pay. Always busy. Travel nurses got heaviest assignments and sickest patients
Pros
great enviornment
Cons
low salary
Great place
RN (Former Employee) –  Hickory, NCApril 4, 2017
Good place to work as a PRN nurse. Laid back staff and doctors. Great experience. Work as surgical and recovery nurse. Wonderful benefits and staff are appreciated
Benefits
Cons
Some weekend.
Great travel company to work for
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARMarch 19, 2017
Great travel company. My recruiter was awesome, and stayed in touch with me the whole time. She also made sure I was doing fine with my current contract.
all travel agencies are similar, they all bombard you with calls and emails.
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  ArkansasJanuary 8, 2017
I have nothing amazing or negative to say about TNAA. My recreuiter ( who is no longer there) was very easy to talk to. My experience traveling was awesome.
Great people to work with
Surgical Technologist (Current Employee) –  Florence, SCDecember 15, 2016
Everyone is willing to help. They are only a phone call away, and will help as much as possible. They get back to you in a timely fashion.
No comment
Travel Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Florence, SCNovember 24, 2016
No comment at this time. I have not been employed long enough with this company to give an accurate review. I am only on my first contract.
Organized and professional
Travel Nurse RN (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, AROctober 26, 2016
When I first signed with Travel Nurse Across America, I had no idea how the process worked. With the professional staff on hand and available to me, they made the process organized and efficient. Even when faced to obstacles, the company resolved them quickly. This company has functioned for a long time and it shows
Quality Assurance Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Worked remote from homeOctober 4, 2016
Trinity lost their best managers. Didnt feel welcome when I went to the Corporate office. First time meeting new Director she didnt even introduce herself and was walking out of the office after speaking with 2 colleagues. Was floored when I introduced myself and found out she was my Director.
Summary
RN (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJuly 29, 2016
Only worked for Travel nurse for one job. Not a good experience. Poor recruiter. Angriest group of staff of any hospital I worked at. Very low morale.
Pros
Cons
See above
Learned so much
Travel RN (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJuly 8, 2016
TNAA was my first travel company. I will always be grateful for the opportunities. I have learned so many new skills and worked with amazing physicians and nurses.
Pros
expereience
Cons
no stability, packing and moving
This job is not very organnized at all.
Placement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Florence County, SCMay 28, 2016
My typical work day stated at 7:45 and ended between 5:15 and 6:00.

Most of the co-workers there were GREAT put you had one person that thought she knew everything and did not want to hear anyones idea.

Management there needed a lot of work.
Everything worked out well with new lessons learned
Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Aiken, SCApril 21, 2016
Great co-workers. Balls to the wall from the moment you clock til you leave.Hard work every day. I learned I don't want to work in this kind of stressful environment ever again.The hardest part was being away from home for weeks at a time I have learned a lot and will keep it
's value close to my heart.
Great support staff
RN (Former Employee) –  Florence, SCMarch 31, 2016
Very good experience with Trinity. No issues in locating jobs for me. The staff was always there to help and was supportive. Pay was very competitive. As far as travel companies go they are one of the best.
Good Small Company
Travel Nurse (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARMarch 23, 2016
Never had problems with TNAA. Pay was accurate, pay was competitive. Awesome recruiter. Not many countrywide assignments.
Pros
No Issues with company
Cons
Not many assignments
A Good Experience
Registered Nurse, Progressive Care Unit/Telemetry (Current Employee) –  Morehead City, NCFebruary 7, 2016
The best thing about Trinity Healthcare would have to be my nursing recruiter. He has been so professional and goes beyond the call of duty and it speaks volumes to those he comes in contact with. The hardest part of my job has been the traveling back and forth so that is why I am looking for a change and want to work locally in nursing. I look forward to this new challenge in my career. The most enjoyable part of my job continues to be taking care of patients. It is a privilege and nursing continues to be my passion.
Travel Nurse agency with fun group of employees
National Client Account Coordinator (Former Employee) –  RemoteOctober 26, 2015
Great place to work. Very supportive colleagues. Great work life balance. Supported remote employees on a daily basis and with all equipment needed.
Love working for the company.
Trinity In Home Care (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOOctober 2, 2015
I had 4 clients to take care of M-F and didn't have any problems at all. I loved going to my clients home making their face light up when i came in making sure that their needs came first.
Pros
Building a repore with the clients.
Cons
part time
Decent travel company
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARSeptember 16, 2015
Relatively good benefits. Sometimes difficult to work with. I had some issues that took longer to resolve then necessary.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Travel Nurse across America. Our community is ready to answer.

Travel Nurse across America Reviews by Location