Travel Nurse across America

Travel Nurse across America Employee Reviews

Great place to get stared in travel assignments
Donna (Former Employee), ArkansasJanuary 23, 2015
Pros: they work well in getting work assignments .
Cons: none to speak of at this time.
if u like to travel this is a great agency to work for as a new comer to traveling they lay out the whole process and work hard to make it work for all involved.
I have enjoyed being a traveler, learning various aspects of nursing and growing as a professional.
RN, BSN (Current Employee), Little Rock, AROctober 15, 2013
I work very well with others, have learned to multitask and prioritize care of each and individual patient. The most enjoyable part of my job is making a difference in someone's life.
The Best of the Best
Medical Surgical Nurse (Current Employee), Fayetteville, NCJuly 3, 2013
Pros: the 8 hour shifts, meeting the patients, my coworkers
Cons: lunch at 1030am, nothing else.
At 6am you start to get the patients up, helping them get bathed, and eat breakfast and medicated with morning medications, transferring the patients out of bed to their wheelchair, sometimes, feeding the patient and then get them off to therapy. These patients have to be able to tolerate 3 full hours of therapy per day. It is a very tiring day, with physical therapy, occupational therapy and recreational therapy. I have learned that it is not an easy life, but, these patients are very determined to become independent regardless of their handicap. The hardest part of my job is getting close to my patients, since their stay was at least a month, and then discharging them. This was also the most rewarding part of my job, because I see them come in totally dependent upon us, and leaving with new independence.

About Travel Nurse across America

Travel Nurse across America – Real Jobs, Real People, Real Easy! For over a decade, Travel Nurse across America has been – Read more

Travel Nurse across America Salaries