TravelCLICK Employee Reviews

Challenging and ever changing place to work
Prouct Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 29, 2017
TravelClick is a dynamic company in the middle of a great amount of change, which brings opportunity for those up for a challenge. There are a lot of great people working at TravelClick to learn from, but turnover is high and the landscape is rapidly changing.
Great People
Media Campaign Manager (Current Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILMarch 28, 2017
People here are wonderful to work with but management and advancement availability is terrible. Need better toold to do your job and training is despicable.
Great Place, great people good company
UI Developer (Current Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 18, 2016
Excellent place to work. very supportive people and very good management group.employee benefits also very good. career growth also very good as always more opportunities to explore on different tasks.
Horrible place to work
Revenue Accountant (Current Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILSeptember 29, 2016
This place will work you to the bone. You will NOT have any work life balance. Pay is meager and 401K plan match does not exist. Maternity leave they don't offer. Benefits are so poor yet they expect a lot of work. The processes are so Manual and out dated. The system crashes many times. They want quick turn around yet will not provide you the tools to do so.
Pros
free food alot
Cons
Pay, low benefits, no work life balnace
Always had good time working with new technologies and team
Java Developer (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 15, 2016
Always had good time working with new technologies and team. Learned new technologies and got good experience working for travelclick by developing reservations applicaitons.
Great Products and Customers- Tough Work Life Balance
Director of Sales (Current Employee) –  AmericasJune 21, 2016
The company has great products and customers. However, in the sales position, the work life balance is zero to none. The pay can be really great but it is nose to the ground, grinding it out 100% of the time. You are only as good as your last sale.
TravelClick - Hotel Reservations Solutions
Client Customer Service Executive (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 3, 2016
Very reasonable.

Plenty of room to grow and to advance. Supervisors are well informed and encourage members of their team to reach for excellence. Maintain team mentality through both in office and out of office events, such as potlucks, snack times, local charities, and events.
Co-workers are diverse, open minded, and intelligent, and supportive.

The most enjoyable part of the job was to work with so many fine people, to work with our clients and make them happy.
Pros
Team Oriented, Supportive, positive feedback and support of management, room to grow and adavance
Nice Place To Work But No Opportunity for Advancement
Digital Marketing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 18, 2016
Its a good place to work and the people I work with are great but there is no room for advancement and other teams can be difficult to work with. The idea of employee benefits is a game room that doesnt have much. I do like the lunch area. I eat there every day and it is open and nice.
Pros
Salary and Benefits
Cons
Not all is what it seems
Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLMarch 6, 2016
The job it self is not bad, I actually enjoy it... its the management that makes it not so pleasant. You are to complete 12-15 cases minimum per day plus take phone calls, it can be doable some days.

Training is underdeveloped geared to give you the bare basics and not ongoing towards career advancement. The thing I hate is how like in most of corporate America there is a lot of favoritism going on only the ones who kiss up to management move ahead.
Pros
co-workers are nice, Occacional free lunch/snaks
Cons
Favoritism, training, schedule
Busy Call Center
Voice Pro Call Center Agent (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 19, 2016
Answer a high volume of incoming calls busy call center
I have learned to be patient and to work well in stressful situations or environments. Great co-workers we work as a team.
Pros
Great Benefits, Health insurance & 401k
Cons
NO breaks & too much turn over
Extremely high-stress, high-demand, fun work
Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  RemoteJanuary 23, 2016
I enjoyed my work very much and loved the tight deadlines and all the different things I got to do. I don't think anyone ever realized how many hats I wore and how much more I was worth.
Pros
Variety of projects
Cons
Just another worker-bee
Travelclick is exceptional at managing Hotels data and finding ways to cut cost
Network Operations Center Engineer (NOC) (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 17, 2015
I manage networks, databases and ensure network integrity stays tight and functioning, 1st POC in the event of a break or escalation process, working with engineers, developers etc.
Pros
Full time employment
Cons
moving to Orlando
Loved working for TravelClick
Web Services Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 28, 2015
TravelClick is always looking to get better as a company. They truly inspiring their employees to set and reach goals whether business or personal.
Leader in hospitality
Revenue consultant for Hotels (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 5, 2015
leader in hopsitality industry,5 Lines of business
Travelclick helps hotels generate revenue and reduce costs in all channels
Pros
Free snacks and treats;beautiful break spaces
Cons
health care;401K?FELXIBLE VACATION TIME
A great place to work
Voice Pro (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 4, 2015
This is a great company. They have great benefits and they love there employees it shows in the way that they treat us. They give alot to their employees
Corporate
Worker (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 21, 2015
Alot of changes has happen to the company since it was purchased by an investment group. It's been all about efficiency and EBITA
TravelClick
Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJune 1, 2015
I learned a lot at this company and this role. It is a fairly flat organization so you have access to senior staff fairly easily.
Fun Place
Lead Data Analyst/Data Migration Consultant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 31, 2015
Good place to work, flexible and allows work from home. Everyone is very easy to access and also has monthly get to gathers.
Fun place to work
Revenue Growth Consultant (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 14, 2015
Many of the people in leadership positions are not leaders. The company doesn't look at people within the ranks for many management positions. The pay is not as high as it should be.
Pros
Nice people to work with and an 8-5 schedule that supports a good work-life balance
Cons
Many of the people in leadership positions are not leaders, The company doesn't look at people within the ranks for many management position, The pay is not as high as it should be
Great Working Place.
Manager Systems Engineering - IT Operations (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 2, 2014
Travelclick is highly customer focused company. I personally think that we are a cutting edge SaaS technology company although the core business is to provide revenue generation solutions to hoteliers across the globe. We have Top notch technology solutions implemented in the company and never had a dull moment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TravelCLICK. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9