Travis Pattern & Foundry Employee Reviews

5 Stars
Billing Administrator (Current Employee) –  Spokane, WAAugust 18, 2017
This is a great place to work! The staff are very welcoming and understanding when first coming into this business. Amazing family business and has taught me so much already about the professional workforce.
Team work
Grinder (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WAJuly 25, 2017
At Travis Pattern my day started off by sweeping the area for about 15 min, due to the dust that can cause a slip and fall unnoticed by light dirt that may cause you to fall under the grinder. The work place culture was a team culture due to the orders and the last man is the team and not a individual, we all have to help each other in order to get the job at hand done.I learned the importance of A ORDER and how important they are by the quality of what we are handling, any damaged goods can set us back due to not properly handling them in such manners. I liked getting free perps from the job
Pros
gas money from car pooling
Cons
short breaks
cnc operator
CNC Operator (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WAMay 4, 2017
they don't keep u in a specific position or shift. They dsont work with you when you have appointments or legal issues in your life going on. they don't understand
Foundry
Galvanizer/ FoundrymanFork Lift Operator (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WAFebruary 6, 2017
Travis Is a foundry, 40 hr weeks never really to much past that. Travis has a Union which helps with It's employees. mostly metal working as in, aluminum, brass irrigation fixtures.
not bad but could be better
Laboror (Former Employee) –  Spokane Valley, WADecember 2, 2013
good money but poor place to work.very dirty and not organized
Always got two weeks paid time off at Christmas time.
Irrigation Assembler (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WAOctober 19, 2013
It was the poorest work moral out of any place I ever worked and the employees were treated terrible with no respect. They had good benefits (when you got them. It took one whole year to get medical & dental) I was lucky. For the first ten years I worked there(I worked there for 12 years) I had a super job of assembling irrigation equipment, but then they downsized my job (after 10 years)and put me on a job where I worked with air wrenches constantly for eight hours a day which eventually caused me to get carpel tunnel. And I ended up filing an industrial claim and had to have 2 operations on both my wrists, and due to the filing of the industrial claim they set me up to run machinery I didn't know how, and then they said I was purposely breaking company property (which I wasn't) and I ended up being terminated after 12 years of employment.
Pros
Never were forced to work overtime. And your hourly wage was usually always decent..
Cons
Never were given ten minute breaks. Just a half hour lunch.
worst place ive ever worked
Core Maker (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WAJuly 13, 2012
they dont care about there employees they layoff so they dont have to pay bonuses or holiday pay they are very petty they even charge u for gloves safety glasses and evverything else needed for a job. there totally inconsiderate to all there employees. over the past 5 years they have lost half there business do to there lack of management!!!!!
Cons
all bad