TravisMathew is a progressive brand of golf apparel that features an exclusive line of lifestyle wear and accessories. The company has evolved to meet the demands of today’s active consumer by blending style, function, performance and innovative design. Inspired by fashion, sports, music, and art, the TravisMathew brand is a reflection of the cultures and lifestyles inherent to its Southern California roots.
The Jr. Web Developer will be responsible for creating and managing content on travismathew.com and our Magento eCommerce store. In addition, this individual will work with the marketing dept. to create HMTL email blasts, landing pages, and other marketing materials needed for promotions. The candidate will be responsible for all tasks associated with how products appear on the web, including setting up product images, copy, and SEO. The right individual will have proven knowledge of HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, Jquery and Wordpress.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist Web dept. with Wordpress site updates, contest and social media content for TM
- Create HTML email campaigns, ensuring campaign accuracy, effectiveness, and adherence to email best practices
- Maintain and update Magento eCommerce platform with product launches, image uploads, inventory, category graphics and other relevant tasks.
- Repurpose and creating marketing graphics in Photoshop
- QA all creative assets, links and promotions for every collection launch.
- Serve as the point of contact within Customer Service in correcting site errors or inconsistencies. Responsible for regularly checking site for error and fixing or routing requests to the appropriate teammate.
- Work with ecommerce team to help manage all online advertising including display, PPC and social
- Minimum 1 year experience working in HTML/CSS
- Proficient in HTML(5), CSS(3), Jquery and Wordpress
- Experience with Magento eCommerce platform
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent understanding of the overarching process of website development
(discovery, planning, design, requirements, coding, testing and evaluation)
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility and mobile web development.
- Experience with SEO and analytical tools
- Self-starter with excellent personal scheduling, outstanding communications skills, both oral and written, and a team-oriented work ethic.
Please send a link to your online portfolio with your resume.
Applicants with no coding experience or online work will not be considered.
Local candidates only.
Indeed - 9 months ago
TravisMathew is a fresh and progressive brand of golf apparel that features an exclusive line of lifestyle wear and accessories. Based in...